Guest viewing is limited

Make up - Asuka - first time anal in Japan

I met her to satisfy my curiosity but did CFS only as always. She used to play basket during her high school time, and she work out to keep her body fit. She's aware of her own risk, regularly health check, prefer high end shop than cheap one to avoid many clients. She's a kind of normal GND and had normal OL job before. Treat her nicely and she will reward you ^^

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
You guys lick their pussys, also? Damn! Raw anal and sticking your tongue in pussys that have had a mile of cock run through them is pretty high risk behavior

:LOL:
DATY is like the least risky behavior, get your facts right.
Me thinks @Sunpower believes they never wash or clean up... that there is just a constant drip of semen oozing out ... :rolleyes: but takes credit for making them all wet..:p OR..... I could be completely wrong in my assessment... cuz a mile of cock is .... Let's see... according to this https://www.forhims.com/blog/average-penis-size is 3.6inches (9.144cm) flaccid and 5.2inches (13.208cm) erect so it means a mile of flaccid cock would equate to 17,600 cocks... and if we assume erect (which I think would be more accurate) 12,185 cocks...for it to equal 1 mile of cock... for those metric enthusiast's errr it's the same number :D cuz they stated a mile....:p
Don't you just love MATH ! ! !

One more thought.... I assume @Sunpower doesn't kiss because who knows where those lips have been... on other lips... on cocks, maybe pussies, or buttholes... :LOL:

You guys lick their pussys, also? Damn! Raw anal and sticking your tongue in pussys that have had a mile of cock run through them is pretty high risk behavior
Gimme a kiss <3

This is the problem with Japan. Much cleaner and safer in some ways, but some SWs are somehow crazy or stupid enough to do raw anal with their customers. I might be wrong, but I dont think it happens in BKK or Manila, at least not out of the houses popular with tourists.

From personal experience, one of the more famous AV actresses at [Redacted] told me to do anal raw when the condom made it too tight to enter... to which I happily declined and saved myself 10,000 yen :D

Reactions: MikeH
From personal experience, one of the more famous AV actresses at [Redacted] told me to do anal raw when the condom made it too tight to enter... to which I happily declined and saved myself 10,000 yen :D

Condom which thickness is in hundreds of millimetres made it too tight to enter? The first rule of anal is more lube, so is the second and third rules.