walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
120min 70k

Type/Location:
yoshiwara

Language Notes:
understand english well

Details of the Encounter:
she look pretty on the web page. so i decide to look for her.
the uncle offer me 70k, later i got from him 60k for Mana.

she wasn't any make up, quite surprise to look so different,her face look bit aged, dried, she told me she is(or was,can't tell) 28, can tell she been in this line for quite some times, very experience.

i started fast by not wasting much time(where the standard sop in soapland) and i was quickly naked with a towel under my waist.
she did a bbj to me immediately and then follow by a cg with ns.
she never asked and i din said no to ns, don't know why, i know is coming, i got the time but i just accept it.
she is tall 1.68m and deep, my 7+ inch fully inserted , with slight adjustment (width) in the beginning but no problem.
i was her first customer(same as mana) at 12noon, that why she is just warming up , me too.
after an hour, i was still pounding.
she never ask me to stop, interrupt me or ask for a break or drink.
normally every 15 minutes i will ask or check the girl is she ok, but i did not cause she did not show sign of discomfort, and she never ask me was i ok or not either, she should have(haha).
i pounding very hard till i start to worry this will go on and on and never end.
when i doggy so hard on her, i almost shoot, but i hold it, shit, other girls i control so well, this i almost going to break.
i ask her she wanted me to shoot inside(ns).
she said ok, but i said to myself no way, i not going to lose control as i don't want to be the one to raise flag or thrown the towel, she is only one i make myself not to cum inside her.
And she tried to squeeze my sperm out of my well when cg hard, and i was always trying to control my stupid sperm solders sperm from charging up,sucking and pulling back them, telling them to retreat, haha.
her eyes seem to tell ' i am the warrorir'(Patty Smyth-remind me the song during my school time, someone also remind me the song What A Wonderful World by Sam Cooke: old songs still the best).
i know it is been quite long, so i stop for her to have a drink(her entitlement ,to me), i ask her about how long we have continue sex she look at the clock and said 1h25min.
but i think is only 75min, minus off the time to get undress.
after the drink, i know the time we left i will not able to defeat her as my confident level drop 1/2.
for mana, we were both really excited and both cannot finish, i was thinking to extend an hour, she took out the price tag and said 1hour 40k(standard price, 120 80k for Japanese and +10k for non-Japanese).
but i smile , wanted to be honest soi told her i paid for 60k(mean 30k per hour, i don't know who bear the discount, not my worry anyway), but decided to go for another 120min session in ailedoe later on)
i was still ok, the only regret to me was not able to tell where she was(was she even close to satisfaction), but for asuka,it will take hours,
not really a defeat, because i did not extend the hours, i went to DH for 120min immediately next after this.(review next later)
i can said she is my most fear so far, i will need to run a few full marathons if ever i go for her beyond 2 hours, but it will be quite expensive to do so.

so after some chat, i went into bath tube to soak, later wash up and go

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
if you want a challenge in sex, look for her.
just a note, she doesn't look pretty to me, but was a very good experience,(when you reach the peak of the mountain, you see another higher mountain, challange will never end).

http://y-makeup.com/pc/profile.php?id=asuka

i got her name card

Last edited:
IMG_20180128_214847.jpg

I cover her mobile, as respect for her privacy in case of nuisance call. you can get her name card personally.
i may go makeup again my coming trip , for sera, if she is really sera ichijo, not really a fan, but she is hardcore, so is a challenge.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
is my small little brother.
makeup is frequent by foreigner, no 8 inch no talk, mine is small as compare to them

Reactions: jhingy567
Ah, ok. im still having difficulty understanding 7 inches.... i can only work with metric sorry. :)

anyway, did the sperm soldiers eventually break free?

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
i am more to inches than to metric ,haha.
no, but it did after i went over to DH immediately after asuka, i be writing the review next, mine is always a continuous story and adventure.

I will skip my rating till i have 2nd rounds with her.
When?
No plan at all.