Appointment Length & Costs:
120min 60k

Type/Location:
yoshiwara

Language Notes:
little english

Details of the Encounter:
was in my wish list.
the old uncle always want me to patronise him everytime i walk by, i always told tomorrow, tomorrow same excuses until he know me.
so decide to try this shop, for the old man, more for the girl, and the price he willing to offer.
take the first session, uncle bluff by 1130am ok, in the end still 12+ noon, was dizzing that day.
my first time there, but 2nd times later the same week, surprise by the lift, the other i saw was as last scene.
155cm , small frame but beautiful face, love at first sight, better than the picture. http://y-makeup.com/pc/profile.php?id=mana2#data
no matt play, can't rememeber did she ask, but i wanted a longer sex.
1st round 45 minute no breaking, missionary, cow girl, missionary again but this time lean on her while she hug, can hear some light moaning.
half time break, go 2nd round, 30min still no breaking.
she still look fine, can still goes on, but no enough time.
i use to think older women 30+ is much more skill and experience ,i was wrong, they are just more hunger for sex.
young girl like her is more energy, and power, i ever have young one using her to squeeze mine like an orange.
i was ok , not tired, quite good form even to go for an hour to see who can take it, but decdie not to extend one hour and i went to another shop for 2 more hour after this.
i got another wish list so i go to another shop as i was feeling excite for more that day.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
she is a good player in sex, iif they have the price like dh 210min for 89.7k i would go for it, 2 hour too short for me and her.
she seem to have switch shop(very common in yoshiwara ), look like her and her figure details match.
http://www.y-giardino.jp/pc/profile.php?id=mina , will look for her there ,she is a beauty.

IMG_20180115_115521.jpg
attached their name card if someone doubt i make up the trip as i come up so much reviews.
it is frm makeup, but not make up .

Sex appeal - 8.5 (give her a 9 if not of her body)
Attitude- 7 (she doesn't really know to make customer feel important)
performance - 8 (can feel she got very good sex experience/knowledge like a play girl though she is young)
satisfaction/value for money -8
overall - 31.5 /40

Reactions: Mr.Manaita