Walk In

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hours - 70k Yen

Type/Location:
Soapland

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Finally made it to Yoshiwara a few days back. I had walked into a number of shops on the way to Make Up. About half were Gaijin friendly the other half turned me away after I mentioned I was foreign. For new soapland acolytes, you basically want to look for touts who wave you in. Don't force it if they ignore you. Also, don't feel bad about walking out if none of the girls interest you. Don't feel pressured to choose with all those photos and the tencho's puppy dog eyes facing you.

I was waved into Make Up and brought to the common room. It was busy. Tencho brought me a towel and tea before bringing five photos to choose from. I mentioned I'd like someone younger with good service. The tencho recommended Manami and Shelly. Based on Bro Ah Toh's recommendations, went with Shelly.

Here I want to note the tout will highball you if he feels you don't know the market rates (the guy quoted me 80k. I chuckled and said I know the rate and he dropped it to 70k immediately). Make it known that you know what the gaijin rate is - but I would suggest against bargaining the price down hard unless you know the shop has specific discounts (eg. new girl discount) or you are a regular. Japan's is typically not a bargaining culture.

At Make Up the girl will greet you at the elevator when they are ready and bring you to the room. Shelly met me wearing a nice dress. Very kyabajou sort of look with wavy short hair. She's not drop dead gorgeous but I was more than happy with what I saw.

I won't go into the steamy details here, as I believe that's between Shelly and me, but basically I went into this whole experience thinking that spending 70k yen is definitely something I'd only do once, begrudgingly, just to check off the high class soapland experience from my list.

Turns out I had great chemistry with Shelly (or she deserves an Oscar), had some of the best sweaty and slippery sex in my short mongering career, and am seriously tempted to save up for round two some time in the future.

TLDR: Sweet, skilled, communicative girl. Very hospitable staff. Room was older looking but more spacious than I was expecting. Overall my small head rates the experience 8/10 (my wallet rates it 5/10).

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Just a note, you can ask the tencho if certain girls do certain things and if there are Japanese clients around the tencho will probably say no... But a good and helpful tencho might also adjust which girls he recommends. Subtly. It might be a good idea to follow the recommendation.

As always, YMMV. Best of luck adventuring in Japan and remember to treat the working girls right.

Reactions: Negi77
her name spell SHERRY.
you went peak hour, if you can make it, go for 12noon or 2pm session.
her height written is 1.6m but she seem slightly talle, maybe because of her slim body.

we don't have matplay because she told me she was new, don't know matplay, that was feb.
strictly speaking , sherry no longer 'new face' girl, so no more 10k entitlement, so 70k is reasonable also.

Last edited:
why you never go for honoka, she is 'new face' just join.

"]why you never go for honoka, she is 'new face' just join.[/QUOTE]

probably because very few people have the seemingly unlimited mongering budget that you happen to have...... :)

"]why you never go for honoka, she is 'new face' just join.

probably because very few people have the seemingly unlimited mongering budget that you happen to have...... :)[/QUOTE]

you mistook me, i was wondering why he choose sherry instead of honoka.
honoka is 'new face' , under 10k entitilement, and she 'seem' to look good to me.
'new face' in general service is very good, they afraid of complain, will do their best.
sherry was 'new face' when i choose her, she never had a mind of idling.

Like niceguy said I only had the time and funds for one round of Yoshiwara so went with a girl who had good things said about her.

Also, her name card says Shelly.

Like niceguy said I only had the time and funds for one round of Yoshiwara so went with a girl who had good things said about her.

Also, her name card says Shelly.

haha, you manage to get her name card, i thought you mix up the girl from last scene.
next time go for sora hisyo(just 5k more), you won't regret with what you pay.
for new face i tried, i found shelly better.
but if you want pretty and nice body, sera is the one.
but her sex to me is only so so

Last edited:
she will put on condom w/o asking, those go makeup thinking of NS will be disappointing.

but her sex is better than sera.
30min non-stop sex, i took a break to see if she got any problem, she look surprise why i asked because she was enjoying it, and she nodded few times and gave an assurance expression she wanted to go on, but then i already stop, so we take a break for a drink.
i didn't go all the way sex with her last time, but i am sure she got no problem at all.

Just a note, you can ask the tencho if certain girls do certain things and if there are Japanese clients around the tencho will probably say no... But a good and helpful tencho might also adjust which girls he recommends. Subtly. It might be a good idea to follow the recommendation.

this mean AF or NFS?

this mean AF or NFS?

Could be any sort of kink which you might have, really.

Like I said at the bottom of my review, what you get and what I get will vary based on chemistry. Nothing is ever guaranteed. I want to avoid raising your expectations too high.

Please pay a visit yourself. I had a wonderful time and hope you will too.