Late April 2018

Contact Method:
http://www.y-makeup.com/pc/profile.php?id=natsuki

Appointment Length & Costs:
80,000 Yen for 200 minutes

Type/Location:
4 Chome-24-16 Senzoku, Taitō, Tokyo 111-0031

Language Notes:
I have around JLPT Level 2 Nihongo but apparently you can get by without Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Decided to return to Makeup after a long hiatus.

Glad to see that the old friendly tout is still there! He ushered me in to the waiting area, asked me to choose between 4 girls. I asked for Sera, but she was fully booked until 5.00 pm so I decided to go for other girls. Decided to go with Natsuki- somehow they refused to bring the price down to 65k yen but my small brain took over and gave away 8 man to the tencho.... :(

A few minutes and an oolong tea later I was ushered to go into the elevator with Natsuki.

Physical description: Tight body with almost no fat, nice tasteful tattoos. The photoshop effect is heavy and her skin is not as clear as it seems in the photo but still acceptable (no WW1 No Mans Land potholes on her face). Face-wise has some likeness with Chihiro Akino. Has an inverted nipple which pops out after some....cajoling :)

Got into the room, she began to undress me, followed by a blowjob. Her blowjob skills are above average IMO but nothing to shout about. Following which we went on to shower. The shower here is done on the stool seen in the AV videos- drawn out and sensual. She will ask you to get into the tub next while she prepares for mat play. At this point, despite me trying to converse with her, it seemed that she wasn't the talkative type so I left it at that.

Mat play was fantastic. My lil bro was raging hard and I requested for her to mount for CG. Somehow I find it difficult to cum in CG but here I came no problemo. In terms of skill, once again, not PSE but decent. Shower again, she will dry you after and then proceed on to the bed. We had some chitchat while waiting for lil bro to recover. At this point she told me that she was shy with me at first but after talking (and bonking I guess), that I was humorous.

Lil bro began active again and we went for round 2 this time in Missionary. I didnt last very long and popped. She gave me a "cleaning blowjob/ osojii fera" post the deed which I thought was very, very nice.

Second round of drinks and smokes and she begins touching the lil bro again asking "mou ikkai (one more time?)". I thought why the hell not and started slow by kissing her and playing with her boobs. We somehow ended up in 69 and after a few minutes I went doggy on her. Switched over to missionary again and blew my load. Cleaning blowjob again.

We had some time before the session ended so continued with the small talk and cuddling.

Overall- the experience was superb. Although the price was steep and the chemistry was awkward at first, I still thought it was a super satisfying session all-in-all. Happy punting!

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments: