Guest viewing is limited

Maki Of Am

mawjav

TAG Member
Reaction score
Date: May 2014
Provider: Maki of Asian Mystique
Contact Info: http://www.asianmystique.com/Maki.html
Type/Location: Love Hotel Villa Giulia (Shibuya) http://www.hotenavi.com/vgiulia/index.html
¥4,800 for 2 hours
English Ability: As advertised, Maki can speak fluent English and converse in depth.
Session Length/Fee: Standard AM Basic Course of 2-hours / ¥35,000
Physical Description: Very pretty face, big-eyed, small-mouthed, long straight black hair. Tall girl, volleyball-player-figure, long and slender legs (the reason(s) I chose Maki), full and firm breasts (very nice), clean-shaven below, but a little saggy in the ass department.
Additional Notes: Maki is a smoker, but so am I so no issues for me there.

Details:
I booked by email, as usual. Maki arrived at our meeting point on time and we walked to the hotel. She is very, very, very talkative, so no problems communicating. In fact, she is too talkative, to the point of inanity! I had to keep excusing myself to go to the toilet for a pee which I didn't need just to press the reset button. She's lived abroad, and is heavily Westernised in her attitudes and outlook on life.

The Sex: Not so much conversation between pops as pops between conversation! DFK was okay, not too much tongue, but she was open to a little exploring. DATY was good. She enjoys being serviced, lubes quickly, I didn't feel her moans were scripted. She even complimented my technique with a "that was quite nice." Not exactly what you expect to hear from a whore. I mean, hardly the ego-booster is it! But at least she was honest. FS was fine too. We did MS and I enjoyed her long legs around me as we fucked. Her breasts are great too, lots of fun there. But BJ, however, was covered. A quick "sorry" and she slipped the condom over me with her mouth. CBJ is a big turn-off for me and coupled with her rough technique I made my mind up there and then that I wouldn't repeat. I got my average 2-pops and cut the session short by 15-minutes. Went for a curry instead!

Recommendation: Not a repeater. 5/10.
Instead, might I recommend a visit to Moti in Akasaka.
http://www.sunnypages.jp/travel_guide/tokyo_restaurants/indian_south_asian/Moti Akasaka/268

Last edited:
Was she using the name yoko previously? There was a yoko on the site with a similar description who disappeared around the same time as maki showed up.

I didn't see Yoko during her time on the site, so I can neither confirm nor deny whether or not Maki is the same girl.

it might be a coincidence, but that the stats for yoko are the same as for maki.

Asianmystique.com/Yoko.html

Last edited:
To clear up any confusion:

Maki = Yoko

Anyone that's been around TAG for ages, may remember that they used the same images but different name and then changed the pictures.

First Time: Just moved Yoko to Tokyo from Osaka
Second Time: Same pictures different name
Third Time: Change pictures for Maki

Thought so. I remember seeing mixed reviews for Yoko, so that might be the reason for the name change.

Thought so. I remember seeing mixed reviews for Yoko, so that might be the reason for the name change.

It can also sometimes be a security issue, where she's gotten outed to someone in her civilian life, or worse she had a stalker and needed to change "identities", which is usually why I will give girls a pass that change their name.

Meiji, that's a good point. There could well be a legitamite reason for the name change.