Guest viewing is limited

Making an exclusive relationship with several partners a reality

majimekun

TAG Member
Reaction score
Let's say you want two or more people have an EXCLUSIVE relationship with you without any lie/secret.
They can only have sex with you.
You can have sex with all of them only, nobody else.
What strategy would you use to make it really happen?
How difficult would it be?

Well its not exactly fair if they arent allowed a lover on the side.
I think its cool if you're just honest and everyone agrees on it (for whatever reason). But if you need a strategy it doesn't sound honest.
Its just never gonna be fair no matter how you play it off. Maybe if both girls have a lower sex drive than you it can be in their favor to share.

Maybe if both girls have a lower sex drive than you it can be in their favor to share.

That's exactly the point.
Not only the one you found but I bet there are other setups in which all parties are happy enough.
The other party doesn't necessarily want to pursue fairness.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
There are so many things in this post I do not understand. Why would you want to limit your possible sex partners to a select group only? Why would you want to limit their sex partners to you only?

And the most important why you are not asking them but instead us? How difficult it is depends of course on the people you are dealing with. So asking someone else is not going to give you the answers.

There is so many things in this post I do not understand. Why would you want to limit your possible sex partners to a select group only? Why would you want to limit their sex partners to you only?

I have my reasons and it's off topic.
There is one scenario I proposed, stick with it without asking questions.

And the most important why you are not asking them but instead us? How difficult it is depends of course on the people you are dealing with. So asking someone else is not going to give you the answers.

I want to see what different approaches can be offered.
Let's just say I'm testing your creativity :)

There is one scenario I proposed, stick with it without asking questions.

But where is the fun in that?

I want to see what different approaches can be offered.

You said no lie and secret. So how about talking to all involved about your desires directly, openly and without lies and secrets?

Most people are not mind readers and you might be surprised what can be achieved by just telling what you want.

Reactions: TheScientist
But where is the fun in that?

The fun is supposed to be mine, not yours :)

You said no lie and secret. So how about talking to all involved about your desires directly, openly and without lies and secrets? Most people are not mind readers and you might be surprised what can be achieved by just telling what you want.

I already wrote all you need to know.
I don't want to justify my choices and I want to make sure you guys stick to the offered scenario without trying to propose alternatives (which I don't need).

I don't want to justify my choices and I want to make sure you guys stick to the offered scenario without trying to propose alternatives (which I don't need).

I proposed you a strategy as requested, but it seems you just don't want to consider it.

Reactions: TheScientist
I proposed you a strategy as requested, but it seems you just don't want to consider it.

What strategy?
You're assuming (wrongly) that I already have the people.
So first, I have no one involved yet.
Before I look for people, I need to plan the right setup, decide what population I should target, etc.

You're assuming (wrongly) that I already have the people.

And you were claiming, wrongly, that you already gave all the information that is needed.

Already two strategies have been proposed: found a religious sect in which you can have sex with everyone and they just with you. Alternatively speak openly to people you are interested about your idea and select the ones who agree with it.

Reactions: Unhurried Harry
That's not going to happen :) ... and you already knew that

I confess I was being a smartass considering your self-professed hatred of Islam.
You have to admit though that those guys so far are smarter than you as far as acting upon their fantasies of male domination is concerned. Last year I had a dinner with a Malaysian businessman who came with his three department managers, women all three of them. Turned out all three were his wives. What better way to make sure they walk the line and don't cheat on you than to have them under your eye 24/7 and be able to pressure them or fire them when they misbehave...

Last year I had a dinner with a Malaysian businessman who came with his three department managers, women all three of them. Turned out all three were his wives. What better way to make sure they walk the line and don't cheat on you than to have them under your eye 24/7 and be able to pressure them or fire them when they misbehave...

I would probably do that if I wasn't totally against ANY KIND of religion.
Nice story BTW.

I wrote about religion because you asked how this could work. It's an option that I see works for some.

Reactions: just4fun
If safety rather than domination is the reason you don't want them to sleep around, maybe it would be easier to build a sort of community of couples, all tested regularly and who have agreed to have sex only within the group. More sex for everyone that way. Because "successful" examples of exclusive polygamy are almost always found in traditional societies or theocratic states, whereas communities such as those that existed in the 60's and 70's but with safe sex as a rule seem much more feasible.

Hell I would love to live like that.

I would probably do that if I wasn't totally against ANY KIND of religion.
Nice story BTW.
Well no one said you have to convert to Islam or get religious yourself... Just find some Muslim girls who are ok with this. surely there's a few in Japan. You won't even need to be officially married on the books too. Just visit a mosque for a quick 'ceremony' with the Imam.

You aren't against religious people too, are you?