User#18046

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Anni - Ei An Koku

Date of Encounter:
April 2017

Contact Method:
Walk In (they have a phone number on the sign, who calls it?)

Appointment Length & Costs:
30 minutes plus a bit extra Y3000 entry+ Y10,000 service

Type/Location:
Massage Parlor near Yokosuka Chuo

Language Notes:
Chinese but she is fluent Japanese and a very little English

Details of the Encounter:
I don't know how often the rest of you Edokko leave your cool city and head out to the sticks, but the NEDster is a tumbleweed, man. Sometimes I find myself blowing through Yokosuka Chuo and on plenty of those occasions, I stop into this particular little Chinese massage place because the other three that offer happy services around those parts have issues which I won't waste time detailing here. Anyway, the two girls at this shop, both in their mid/late 20s, are *kind of* cute (one slender, one chubby) but are giggly and sweet once you get to know them and they do pretty decent massages (which are mandatory, I asked Anni to skip it once and go straight to the HJ and she shot me a look that put me in my place and I was just late for my meeting instead) and they offer HJ, CBJ, and CFS (and once, I'm not sure why, BBBJ). The cheapest massage to get into the back is Y3000 for 30 mins and since this is not a high-end play for me, that's what I usually take.

Whoa, we interrupt this review to say the people who live next door to me are fucking like crazy right now. I've never heard them go at it before, usually I just hear the wife -- who is Satan -- screaming at her young kids. At which point I crank my Blackstar amp to 11 and teach them Mastodon riffs. But I won't give them mood music for this romp, so long as they promise not to birth more kids to abuse...

"Stay on target...!"
OK, sorry. Where was I? Oh, yeah. So, I usually just get the HJ which is Y6000 and Anni or the other girl (I usually get Anni) usually lets me suck a boob for a half a minute and squeeze some butt. It's a decent time, I like the girls, and... Jesus they are really going after it next door, I never imagined that woman making those noises.

Sorry. OK, damn, they're making this difficult. So, Anni, right? Out in the lobby, she's nothing special, her butt is a little flat, her belly a little round, her face a little careworn. But in the massage room, with less light, she really really pretties up. A lot more than I do, for sure. And she really has beautiful small breasts, firm little scoops of flesh so perfectly symmetrical and crested by these flawless brown quarter-sized nipples.

So, after probably 10 visits to this shop, maybe more, why do I review it today? Well, today was a bit... out of the ordinary.

Let's back up for just a quick second and talk about your buddy Uncle NED. Nothing makes me happier than a moment of honesty in a P4P situation. I don't go in expecting it, but I do try to look for it. I love women, gents, just love them, and as hopeless as it usually is, even with the most jaded provider, I try to find a way to connect. Lots of these women in the low-end shops seem dead inside, completely insulated from me, and even the better providers often have a box -- some bigger some smaller -- that they hide in during the service. We're not welcome in that box, fellas, that's where the real girl is hiding. It's like the old Earthsea novels, you don't get her real name because the real name holds the magic. Where am I going with this? Sometimes, you get a peek inside the box, and when that happens to me, it's a very good day, even if it's just a peek. I've had it happen during or sometimes even after the service -- truly lousy service even -- lying in bed at the World Famous Chicken Ranch waiting for some disinterested provider with big fake tits to kick me out, then I make her laugh and suddenly all the barriers come down and we're laughing like old friends and she gives me her phone number. Small victories, you know? Like, $300 ago she couldn't have not held me away from her and let me stick barely the tip into 1.5 inches of her vagina like I was plague in human form. But we laugh for real, and I add her to the list of women I love.

So, onward. Today starts like any other, I ask for the 30 minute no oil, pay the fee, Anni (who looks tired and I ask her and she says no she's genki) takes me back and TBH I'm not even sure I'm going to play today. I really wanted a massage, and as always Anni's massage was just a Charlie Hotel above average (that's a c*nt hair, for you uninitiated). We do the flip, she rubs my legs and damn it felt good. I hadn't realized it, but my legs were tired and sore. I thought about saying, "skip everything, keep doing my thighs." But then she does this thing where she pressure points me just above my groin and suddenly James is paying attention (he's too old to be called Jimmy). Then she goes into her giggly act, finger to her lips like it's a big secret (I've ejaculated on the fingers of the other girl in the shop, sweetie, we don't have to do kabuki) but it's cute, it really is. But today, I'm just genuinely not sure, so I hem and haw and she says FS for 20,000 and I say no, I'm rarely interested in FS, so that's legit not a bargaining technique. She keeps saying, 10,000 CBJ and she'll take off all her clothes and go really slow. I've had her CBJ (and one inexplicable BBBJCIM once) and I know it doesn't suck... wait, is that right? Anyway, it's pretty good and I do like her body, so finally I say OK and I give her an "Itchy Man En" and she exits the curtain (still clothed, they never go outside the curtain except fully dressed) to put it in the register and get a condom and I'm sitting on the table instead of lying down because I want to be close to her while she undresses. She protests a bit abou tmy lack of horizontality, but finally takes her garments off and she's not perfect but dammit, gents, I like it. And I might as well tell you, since Anni will never see it here, she has the hairiest pussy this side of 1977. I like that, honestly. When I was first gaining an interest in women, that hair was the pussy. I mean look at an old Playboy magazine. You got a glimpse of the bush and you were like "FULL FRONTAL OMG!" It was years before I even knew there was a hole down there among that sweet tangle. So while some of you don't like it, for me a hairy pussy is comfort food. Anyway, she's crazy hairy, like never trimmed, feels like spun silk, looks like Fangorn Forest.

You ready for the fun part? The whole point of this so-called "review"?
"Yes, Uncle NED; 20 minutes ago."
Hey! Simma down now.

I'm sitting up still so I kiss her bare stomach and place a hand on her ass and give it a light massage because I know from past experience she doesn't like hard squeezing. Hell, would you if you were getting groped countless times per day? Anyway, I kiss my way up to a nipple and give it a tongue flick, and her reaction is markedly different than in times past. She throws her head back, exhales and shudders. Prior sessions, she might give me 30 seconds on a spigot and then push me to the table and go to work, but the clock ticks and I'm still upright, licking my way across the valley of her breasts, one nipple to the other, careful to be gentle, then I take a gamble and go up to her neck, expecting this to be the point at which she guides me down and gets on the job. The better among us know why women put perfume behind their ear. Do you? Because there are scent glands up around there that excrete pheromones when a woman is excited. And her jawline was starting to smell deliciously of excited woman. See, like a person who blushes when they are lying, the scent glands tell all. Make all the cartoonish AV noises you want, if you smell like you just took a shower, NED ain't buyin' it. But Anni was getting downright musky. I kept kissing her neck softly and massaging her back and ass cheeks gently and her breathing is ragged... This is no act, I'm telling myself. Not because I'm Cap'n Macho over here, but because this girl, sweet and accommodating as she has always been within limits, does not even pretend to offer GFE. It's like blackened chipotle swordfish... it just ain't on the menu. Finally she pushes me to the table and puts the wrapper on and starts in and ladies and gentlemen of the jury, it has not been like this before. She is giving me no half-hearted "thanks for the lunch money" knobber, she's working it slow and working it fast and she's grinding her hips in the air as she sucks the curmudgeon out of me, and I don't think she's aware she's even doing it. I'm stroking her shoulders and then I do it, I put my hand on her head. Wanna get fucking slapped? In a forgetful moment of weakness, put your hand on a BJ girl's head while she's working. But she moans and starts working harder, like that was even possible. I'm so turned on at this point, I don't know what's going on. I'm having one of the most passionate times of my recent life with good ol' Anni! It's like finding out your hot cousin isn't really your damn cousin right while she's drunken slow dancing with you after your sister's wedding. It's so unexpected.

So, I'm playing with her shoulder length hair, moving it out of the way, moving it in the way, both are sexy as hell, and every time she pops off for a breather which is every so often, I immediately spring into a sitting position and start kissing her nipples again, and she's into it. We both climb to our knees on the massage table at one point, and I'm gently kneading her butt and I'm kissing her jawline and massaging her skull deep through her hair and her hands are roving my back and I slide a finger down the back route through Mirkwood and into Rivendell and she's dripping and she gasps, she pushes me down again and goes at me with a fury and I'm having a helluva time so I'm running through the entire roster of the 1973 Texas Rangers in my mind because Mount Limpus is about to erupt, then she takes another break, and I stand up which is not necessarily OK in these places. Why is okyakusama not on the table? She looks at me kind of cautiously but kind of expectantly -- it was fucking sexy is what it was -- and I no shit picked her up and laid her on the table and she let me. She starts blowing me as I'm standing and her head is on the pillow... wait, hang on, let me count the number of times I've gotten a HJ or BJ at a massage place in any position other than me lying down on the table, her standing or kneeling... ok, so that's one, two, three... zero. I'm out of my mind at this point. My wife could have walked in with the Japanese police, Margaret Thacher and Bobby Fischer's ghost and I would have kept right on. So, I'm kissing my way down her stomach which is just fantastic when she's lying on her back, slobbering in her sweet little navel, and now gently fingering just the groove of her womanhood, gently gently I can't emphasize that enough.

And now, finally, is really the moment. She gets up, and goes through the curtain to the lobby totally nude. They don't do this, friends. They put on their clothes every. goddamn. time. they go out that curtain. The fucking door to the shop is right there and it's unlocked. If somebody walks in, there's buckfuckingnaked Anni at the register, doing what? Fishing out a second condom as it turns out. She returns with it, and apparently this one is the thicker one for FS, I guess. She tells me, "Boom boom shimasho." Let's fuck. I wave my hand at her. "No, no, sweetie." She says, "No charge. Boom Boom. No charge." Now I'm speechless. I really don't want to do this, I don't really do FS in a place like this. One more time, I say, "thank you so much, but I really love just being able to..." she starts sucking the absolute hell out of My Special Purpose, then takes her mouth off it with an audible pop and says, "boom boom" and starts to climb onto me. I'm still saying "no, no" but... This wasn't for me, I realized; this was for her. Anni the Chinese massage girl, who is always up three flights of rickety wooden stairs in a tiny three-table shop that smells of mold, always there, no matter when I come in day or night, even when the sign says closed, even as you read this... Anni who has listened to the same loop of cheesy Chinese music for who knows how many consecutive years, who never seems to eat or sleep or complain, who probably doesn't have big dreams of playing cello in the symphony or writing the definitive modern Chinese novel... Anni with the small but lovely breasts crested by perfect nipples...

Anni wanted to fuck me -- grodey geriatric me! -- so badly she was willing to rape me if she had to.

And that was when I added Anni to the long, long list of women that I love.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
/mic drop

Last edited:
frabz-well-done-young-man-98da4e.jpg

I have always said every girl needs some loving every now and then. You just proved it really is every girl.

Though I would have asked Bobby's ghost to wait for a while and then challenge him for a game afterwards.

Though I would have asked Bobby's ghost to wait for a while and then challenge him for a game afterwards.
Well the Japanese police would be waiting to take Bobby to jail, and anyway his ghost only plays Fischer Random. Guess you'll have to settle for a 3P with my wife and Maggie Thatcher.

Reactions: Quietlife and MikeH
Do they have a website?
There was not one on their sign and they don't seem the kind of place that would. It's over by Thai Erawan, but it's NOT the Thai Massage place on the 4th floor with the elevator, that place is legit only as far as I can tell.

Do they have a website?
BTW if you are from that area, there are three other walk-in places near Chuo that offer HE, but one the lady wants Y20,000 (she'll take less but then pester you non-stop for more money), one is Y15,000 and no nudity or touching because the cute lady tried for years not to do HE until the economic reality finally hit her, and the other is only Y5000 but the woman is in her 60s and it's the HE equivalent of a crack den. And of course there are the girls on the street, but bait and switch is a possibility with them.

BTW if you are from that area, there are three other walk-in places near Chuo that offer HE, but one the lady wants Y20,000 (she'll take less but then pester you non-stop for more money), one is Y15,000 and no nudity or touching because the cute lady tried for years not to do HE until the economic reality finally hit her, and the other is only Y5000 but the woman is in her 60s and it's the HE equivalent of a crack den. And of course there are the girls on the street, but bait and switch is a possibility with them.

Where is the Y5000 place located and do they have massages there too? I haven't done anything in Yokosuka because it's the opposite direction for me but I occasionally make it out that way.

Where is the Y5000 place located and do they have massages there too?
Across the street from Chuo is a McDonalds. Turn left on the sidewalk in front of McDonalds, pass two (I think) corners so you have passed the convenience store on your right. If it is after sundown a none-too-attractive female tout will jump you and ask "massagie?" If daylight keep looking right, there is a small sign, it's one floor up from an optical shop. Grandma is always there, sometimes there is a younger scary dragon lady type with her eyebrows shaved off and drawn back on, she's thin like a crack fiend, looks perpetually furious and gives me the jeeblies. Grandma is the one who will do the deed anyway, just make a jack off motion and flash her five fingers. She'll ask if you also want a massage but I've never said yes. The two times I went there out of a mixture of horniness, thriftiness and need for speed, I left thinking goddamn sometimes a man is truly better off doing that himself and spending the saved money on lotion, tissues and therapy.

Across the street from Chuo is a McDonalds. Turn left on the sidewalk in front of McDonalds, pass two (I think) corners so you have passed the convenience store on your right. If it is after sundown a none-too-attractive female tout will jump you and ask "massagie?" If daylight keep looking right, there is a small sign, it's one floor up from an optical shop. Grandma is always there, sometimes there is a younger scary dragon lady type with her eyebrows shaved off and drawn back on, she's thin like a crack fiend, looks perpetually furious and gives me the jeeblies. Grandma is the one who will do the deed anyway, just make a jack off motion and flash her five fingers. She'll ask if you also want a massage but I've never said yes. The two times I went there out of a mixture of horniness, thriftiness and need for speed, I left thinking goddamn sometimes a man is truly better off doing that himself and spending the saved money on lotion, tissues and therapy.

Message received. Will avoid.

Reactions: Not Even Dave
There was not one on their sign and they don't seem the kind of place that would. It's over by Thai Erawan, but it's NOT the Thai Massage place on the 4th floor with the elevator, that place is legit only as far as I can tell.
Can you give directions from Chuo to that shop would hate go to the NOT place. And by far the best review yet can't wait for the next one.

Can you give directions from Chuo to that shop would hate go to the NOT place. And by far the best review yet can't wait for the next one.
Got the name wrong in the review, I think it's actually Ei Kou Kaku. If you look at Thai Erawan and the Thai Massage which is in the same building (same elevator) the shop in this review is a few steps to the right.

Last edited:
EPILOGUE: I was in the neighborhood today meeting someone and on my way to the station, I brought her a little box of Godiva truffles, handed it to her and left as she was struggling with the bow on the box. She's a sweetie. It's easy to forget that a girl like her whose life seems confined to that shop is still a real person when I'm not there, that she doesn't just switch off like an animatronic Jack Sparrow when the park is empty. She's a girl who once held her mom's hand and thought her dad was the strongest, smartest man in the world. A lot of providers choose to do what they do and end up making 3x or more what I do, and I cheer them for it. Someone like Anni, it's hard to know the fates and decisions that brought her to Japan, to that shop, to that line of work, or what she thinks and feels or what she thought the first time she made a male customer climax. I'm guessing these days she doesn't put a lot of thought into it at all. If I woke her up a little from a sleepwalk the other day, I'm honored. I apologize if this seems preachy or maudlin. I don't mean it to be. I'm running on little sleep and lots of Irish whiskey these last few days. Anyway, I hope she liked the chocolates.

Last edited:
Reading this amazing piece of writing just gave me the urge to go back to that tiny Chinese parlor where I started mongering in Tokyo over a year ago... even if only as a tribute to Anni!

EPILOGUE: I was in the neighborhood today meeting someone and on my way to the station, I brought her a little box of Godiva truffles, handed it to her and left as she was struggling with the bow on the box. She's a sweetie. It's easy to forget that a girl like her whose life seems confined to that shop is still a real person when I'm not there, that she doesn't just switch off like an animatronic Jack Sparrow when the park is empty. She's a girl who once held her mom's hand and thought her dad was the strongest, smartest man in the world. A lot of providers choose to do what they do and end up making 3x or more what I do, and I cheer them for it. Someone like Anni, it's hard to know the fates and decisions that brought her to Japan, to that shop, to that line of work, or what she thinks and feels or what she thought the first time she made a male customer climax. I'm guessing these days she doesn't put a lot of thought into it at all. If I woke her up a little from a sleepwalk the other day, I'm honored. I apologize if this seems preachy or maudlin. I don't mean it to be. I'm running on little sleep and lots of Irish whiskey these last few days. Anyway, I hope she liked the chocolates.

That's just beautiful, man. Thanks.

Recently, NED (@Not Even Dave) has been entertaining us with his wonderful writing. And it's been a joy to feel his open-hearted nature shining through. We all reach our present place through a series of small steps or giant leaps. Whether we be a sports star living in a million-dollar hilltop villa or a Chinese masseuse working in a darkened room far from home. Everyone has hopes, dreams and importantly - feelings. By treating others with kindness, love and respect, we can be a positive force, even if just for a moment. Maybe NED reminds us to be human in the best possible way.