3hr, 48000Y + Love Hotel

Type/Location:
Love Hotel

Language Notes:
English

Overall Rating:
6 out of 10

Details of the Encounter:
This was my first time using AM and as their reputation states they are very easy to use for foreigners. Sent an email with a list of girls I was interested in and they got back to me within 10 minutes with the ones available for the day I chose. I really wanted Mako though it'd be a late appointment which I would pay for later since I didn't realise how jetlagged I was. Set my date up with no issues all in English. They have a few staff and all of them are extremely helpful.

Turned up quite early to the love hotel so had a small wait since Mako turned up on the dot for the time we were meeting wearing cute casual clothes and a mask on her face which she took off approaching me. She has a nice big smile and looks typical of most Japanese girls nicely shaped cheekbones, big dark eyes with dyed her and some freckles. She is super slim with no meat on her anywhere.

After sorting the room and everything out I decided I wanted to start with a bath, I also had some candy from back home I bought gifts for friends and had some spare so gave her some which she seemed happy with asking if she could try some while we waited for the bath to run. Shower was fairly standard stuff she washed me down and played around with me a bit getting a rise out of me which she commented on flashing that cute smile which I definitely think is one of her better features. Took a bath and chatted for a bit while exploring her body. Her English is very good and she has travelled a bit so she is interesting to talk to. She cooed a bit and commented what I was doing felt nice which made me want to get out the bath and to the bed.

It was after getting to the bed that the one major downside started coming into play. She's very sensitive or somebody was rough with her and she's paranoid now I can't really figure her out. I went to kiss her neck and she jumped up telling me to brush my teeth. Okay cool. That was done and I started with the kissing and working on her body down to DATY/DATO with some light spanking which she didn't really like except in a very specific spot. She barely has any breasts but nice nipples she seems to enjoy being touched but then just as she seems to be getting into it she'd cut me off like push me away and it only started to get worse like you have to touch her in a very specific way or she starts pushing or grabbing your hands. I'm not a huge fan of that and despite my best efforts to get her to relax and enjoy it she didn't want to play like that so she began working on me.

BBBJ was good she knows how to use her tongue though I was feeling pretty tired and due to the difficulty earlier it took me a while to get into it and she kept asking me what I like but what I like is to get her going first and she didn't really want that. I think she got a bit frustrated after a while but she did get me going in the end and asked if I'd like to try FS which was enjoyable though again was struggling to really get into things. Probably should have booked shorter because after half the booking I felt really tired and we spent a good portion just sort of cuddling and talking. After so more attempts to get her into things it started to work but then just as she';s starting to get really wet she'd push me away again and shortly after she noticed time we short and we needed to shower. Scrub down and play again both times we showered she didn't seem to want to be washed by me.

We said our goodbyes and I think we both just looked a bit frustrated and disappointed with the experience.

In future I probably won't take a late appointment after I arrive with no sleep in two days but at the same time I don't think we were sexually compatible anyway so I think that was also making it hard to really get into things.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Mako is an attractive woman with a cute petite body and a great mind. She's a lot of fun to talk to very cute and kind and she is what I'd describe as a GFE nothing felt mechanical but in this case that GF is a bit high maintenance and fussy. She did try to please me but we unfortunately just had very different ideas on what that means.

Mako! Wow, long time!

That review is really accurate, she hasn't changed since the last time I saw her a number of years ago. She's definitely a giver and not a receiver when it comes to kissing and touching. She's not bashful to push you away even while smiling in the process.

She used to have implants, not anymore I take it based on what you wrote??

She was pretty much flat everywhere from what I remember didn't see any scars or signs she had implants in and removed. As I described very petite all over with not really any curves or shape and on the short side with a cute face. And yeah it feels like she dislikes being touched a lot so in the context of what I was looking for it was a downer though looks and personality wise she was a likeable girl and sweet just difficult in bed. Even stuff like touching her face she'd pull my hand off saying it'll run her make up and things like that.

Last edited:
Sounds like she is aYMMV type of lady. I had a very good experience with her about a month ago; one of the best I've had with an AM provider. She was indeed sensitive but I went very slow and gentle and got a very enthusiastic response. She was really into Stand and Carry, wrapping her arms around my neck and leaning forward to give me an unsolicited DFK while I was bouncing her up and down.

I definitely think YMMV covers most providers. Sometimes you just don't click with a person but that doesn't mean others won't and I'd say give her a try to anyone into the petite cute type.

Reactions: just4fun
thanks for the review. Mako was too skinny for my likes when i saw her 3-4 years ago. and i mean anorexic skinny!

" After so more attempts to get her into things it started to work but then just as she';s starting to get really wet she'd push me away again and shortly after she noticed time we short and we needed to shower "

Above really sucks considering you booked her for 3 hours. if she was wet, she should have let you both get one for the road!