Guest viewing is limited

Marine Blue [Ikebukuro] (SL) Mako - Very first time in a Soap Land and made me kind of feel sorry.

UnoQualunque

TAG Member
Reaction score
Soapland Name & Provider Name::
Club Max Ikebukuro
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1305/A130505/club-max/girlid-32651536/?of=y2 (Mako)

Date of Encounter:
August 20201

Contact Method:
Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 minutes 12.000¥ + Gaijin tax 2.000¥ + 6.000¥ 20 minutes extension = 20.000¥ overall

Type/Location:
Soapland, Ikebukuro

Language Notes:
All in Japanese (I am a level N2.5)

Details of the Encounter:
First of all, I would like to thank you all for giving me advices. I felt reassured about it and decided I was going to do it. Since I will not get a VISA extension, I felt it was now or never.

I live near Ikebukuro and I read great reviews about Club Max, so I decided to try my first time there. On the website they were advertising an offer (9.500¥ for 40 minutes if you go early in the morning), so I went pretty early but then I was told that I couldn't benefit from that offer (maybe because of my gaijin-ness, I didn't ask).
Whatever, the staff chose a girl for me and I said it was okay (didn't' want to be picky on my first time).

After a little wait, I met Mako. Not my type, but more than the aspect I was searching for someone that could make me feel at ease and she surely did.

I guess it was all pretty standard. She washed me very, VERY thoughtly, it felt like I was at my cleanest. Made me enter the bath but she didn't come in with me (guess this is standard, but I thought she would join). After more washing we moved to the bed.

She started doing things to me, but I said that I like to be on the giving hand more than the receiving one, so we swapped. I guess I didn't take time into consideration, but felt like she was wanting me to hurry up, so we went on with the deed...

...and I couldn't finish. I don't know if it was because she wasn't my type, because of first time anxiety or because she wasn't all that proactive, but I struggled to keep my little-me full-hard. I felt really bad for her, but she was doing everything I asked her, so we kept on. After the 40 minutes I was still very far off, so I chose an extension. After most of that 20 more minutes were passed, she was suggesting to give up, but I had already paid 20.000¥, so I was having none of it. I asked her to lie beside me and I just finished by myself while we were kissing.

After that I was pretty tired and sweating like crazy. She pointed that out several times and eventually I apologized for it. She replied "what are you apologizing for?" and kissed me on the shoulder. To me, that felt way better than the whole previous hour of sex.
Made me realize what I was actually longing for this entire time.

Also, I think they say that to every customer, but she insisted that I was big. I was expecting this kind of play, but I guess she was really good at acting, because she made me believe it.

After that we washed again and said goodbye. I rushed back because I had to hurry to work, but maybe the staff thought I was displeased. I am sorry!

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I think I will repeat before going back to my country. I would like to try Mako again, since I now know her, but I would also try a different girl, more on my type.

Last edited by a moderator:
At first when I saw the title, I thought this was going to be an overall bad experience. After reading it, I understand more by what you meant...
Anyway, if it was your first time, some performance anxiety may be the issue here. It sounds like she did a decent job to help get things going, despite you finishing yourself in the end.

You may need to get some additional experience and more importantly, it will take some time to find someone who is more your time. Rolling the dice on a walk-in is tricky and just remember, you can decline if the lady is not of your liking. (within reason)
It's a business, you're paying for a service, so don't let your feelings into the equation... no reason for you to feel sorry.

Thanks for sharing the experience with us.

Approved: 9/6/2021

Reactions: SugoiBoy and Negi77
Rolling the dice on a walk-in is tricky

This.
That's why I would recommend a well reviewed independent or well reviewed lady from AM or similar establishment for a first time, even if it ends up being slightly more pricey.
Rolling the dice can be fun in itself, but it can result in some very disappointing encounters. Sometimes it's exciting to go in blind, but that's usually for people who have more experience with this type of thing.

At first when I saw the title, I thought this was going to be an overall bad experience. After reading it, I understand more by what you meant...
Anyway, if it was your first time, some performance anxiety may be the issue here. It sounds like she did a decent job to help get things going, despite you finishing yourself in the end.

You may need to get some additional experience and more importantly, it will take some time to find someone who is more your time. Rolling the dice on a walk-in is tricky and just remember, you can decline if the lady is not of your liking. (within reason)

Oh, she was good. Just not my cup of tea. That's why I want to repeat and maybe request someone more of my liking instead of just saying yes to whoever I am suggested.
I just have to decide if I want to try a different SL or just stick with this, since it has so many good reviews. On second thought, maybe I should just learn to reserve online.

This.
That's why I would recommend a well reviewed independent or well reviewed lady from AM or similar establishment for a first time, even if it ends up being slightly more pricey.

I would agree if it was slightly more pricey. It would be good to have something like a subscription option :D