Male grooming - thoughts from both sides?

AMcguyver

Here for the entertainment value...
Reaction score
Got the idea from Manami-san's recent thread https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/wanna-kill-some-time.13833/

Question for Men - do you "landscape the private property"?

Question for Women - does it make a difference to you if he does or does not? What do you prefer? Untrimmed? Fully shaved? Rainbow colored? Or maybe if he makes a little design like a heart shape or an arrow pointing "this way"?

Last edited:
I would if I could (make a poll)

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I do trim every so often. When I was younger I used to shave it completely every so often.. But I've been told by some women they prefer it as 1) it's more masculine to have hair and 2) depending on position rubbing against it provides some nice clitoral stimulation. The feeling when it is growing back feels awful..

I prefer it trimmed. Hairless is good but stubbles can irritate and male stubbles are quite hard so maybe laser or a "balls and crack" wax is better than shaving for men.
I dont really mind long hair, and like mentioned before it can feel good with rubbing, but it can get in the way with blowjobs.

Last summer I shaved for the first time. I don't know if I could maintain it. I dislike it when it gets really long and trimming it manually is a chore. I have been thinking I might get a beard trimmer with the attachments to managed length but have no idea if that would really work...

Shave whenever possible.... No sack hair means girls don't get my hair stuck in their teeth (had girls tell me it was a turn off =P).. Shave the crack because it turns going poo into a one wipe job. Pits, reduce sweat. Chest and stomach mostly because I think mine looks like crap (For me, not for anyone else.)

I personally hate body hair on myself because I was always teased as a kid for having hair arms and legs. I trim often and have thought of just nuking all body hair below the neck but women don't really dig that so I suffer through it :(

I personally hate body hair on myself because I was always teased as a kid for having hair arms and legs. I trim often and have thought of just nuking all body hair below the neck but women don't really dig that so I suffer through it :(
Both laser and waxing dont remove all hair permanently.
With waxing it grows back softer and less and with laser the hairs get a lot thinner and less visible but dont totally go away.
It doesn't hurt (yet) to consult with a laser clinic and tell them you want to reduce your hair a bit but not look like a naked mole rat.
Also you could wax or laser certain parts of your body but leave others as they are.

A Naked mole rat.......(sigh)

Shave whenever possible.... No sack hair means girls don't get my hair stuck in their teeth (had girls tell me it was a turn off =P).. Shave the crack because it turns going poo into a one wipe job. Pits, reduce sweat. Chest and stomach mostly because I think mine looks like crap (For me, not for anyone else.)

Almost the same as me. I shave most of the hairs around my private area, though I do leave a little at the top. I only started to shave for comfort purposes and the first time I did it I shaved everything completely. Felt very odd and "naked" so decided to keep a little "moustache" above ever since. I use a hair removal cream for the crack and it works wonders. I don't touch the pits since it's not thick to begin with and luckily there's little to no hair anywhere else.

I go to a spa every two months to have a couple of random patches of back hair waxed.

I've been shaving my armpits for years, and I just don't feel clean unless I do. I also keep everything else trimmed and/or shaved.

I do this for myself, not anyone else.

I like the comparison between shaving body hair and landscaping property. If you had a magnificent house and never trimmed the hedges or mowed the lawn for thirty years, it would look like a haunted house.