Male Rompers

OK, but the exact same thing with full legs is OK?

No.... no it isn't. Not unless it's the 70s. Not unless it's the 70s and you're Pam Greer.

Reference for those who weren't spanking it in the 70s....

pam-grier-9.png

No.... no it isn't. Not unless it's the 70s. Not unless it's the 70s and you're Pam Greer.

dic-3399-1b.jpg

See mechanics and other workers in rompers all the time. I even see them with them unzipped to cool off, but they wear a t-shirt under.

Heck, I know a number of actual gay men who would never wear those.

That's not just gay, that's flamboyant gay.

Rompers’ lengths end above the knee.

Jumpsuits/coveralls’ lengths end below the knee.
See thats the kind of knowledge that 99% of heterosexual men are unlikely to have in the first place. When I saw the title of the thread before I saw the key frame of the video, I thought a romper was like those full body pajamas that little kids wear with an ass flap for going to the toilet without taking the whole thing off.

ed4da1f5-ba06-4dbe-99c4-fe6048618000_1.1f2015ac9e68492169e36dc570496243.jpeg

Heck, I know a number of actual gay men who would never wear those.

That's not just gay, that's flamboyant gay.

It's "YMCA" level gay..

It's interesting how the length of the romper will quickly change it from "young gardener who's looking for a cougar" to flamboyant gay.

It's "YMCA" level gay...
I'd bet none of the Village People would have worn one because it's just too over-the-top.

(Little known fact - none of the members of the group "the Village People" were actually gay. It was just part of their act.)

Reactions: Maxblack
See thats the kind of knowledge that 99% of heterosexual men are unlikely to have in the first place. When I saw the title of the thread before I saw the key frame of the video, I thought a romper was like those full body pajamas that little kids wear with an ass flap for going to the toilet without taking the whole thing off.

ed4da1f5-ba06-4dbe-99c4-fe6048618000_1.1f2015ac9e68492169e36dc570496243.jpeg
Those are called "onesies"
All fun and games until you have tp go to the toilet.

Those are called "onesies"
All fun and games until you have tp go to the toilet.

Oh, once I was tricked by the trends and got myself a jumpsuit, and the next minute I was in the bathroom stall cursing myself..

And I know you guys all have a pikachu onesie hidden in your closet, all those drunk pikachus in Halloween cannot appear out of nowhere.

And I know you guys all have a pikachu onesie hidden in your closet

Not true at all!

Though maybe just because they don't make my size. To be honest I have never asked, but I did once saw Tototo-pajamas for kids in a shop and managed to totally confuse the cute shop tender by requesting if they would have my size somewhere in the back room.

@TheScientist beat me to this but my first thought when I read the op was, "Money? No realistic number I can think of.
Let me do the math and get you a number (roughly)
For each, 100k/4 hrs = 1.2M/48 hrs
2.4M yen in total? :p

Better than me. 10k yen and I'll wear the thing to work for a month...my 'manlihood' isn't really worth that much.

Better than me. 10k yen and I'll wear the thing to work for a month...my 'manlihood' isn't really worth that much.

You better be careful with that; I've seen guys throw way more money following touts in Kabukicho so it would not be out of the question someone to pay that kind of money to you. Of course we would need a live video feed too.