Man Servants

User#6517

TAG Member
Reaction score
So, this popped up on my Recommended list:

I do realize that male servants/hosts already exist in Japan.. but I honestly think that these guys are doing it better. They also look and dress better. :p

Opinions?

Nah, i think hosts look and dress better.
Really? Those rags they wear and having a serious identity crisis over which cartoon artist they are trying to look like? C'mon.......

Well, we do have different tastes in men. A lot of Japanese hosts look a bit too feminine, in my opinion.. but it wouldn’t be this huge industry in Japan if other women didn’t find them attractive, right? (y)

I might want to hire one of these (American) man servants in the future, just to add it to the YOLO list.. but I think I’d die of anxiety as soon as I open the door.

Well, we do have different tastes in men. A lot of Japanese hosts look a bit too feminine, in my opinion.. but it wouldn’t be this huge industry in Japan if other women didn’t find them attractive, right? (y)

I might want to hire one of these (American) man servants in the future, just to add it to the YOLO list.. but I think I’d die of anxiety as soon as I open the door.

That means some of the best looking TAG men (can I use that term?) would be...

shit-out-of-luck.png

What’s with the swirly-do haircuts these host guys sport? Do women really like that kinda hairstyle? I’ll try to get one if it will help me to get the ladies, but honestly speaking, I think that rather than pay good money to a hair stylist, I could easily recreate that look by sticking my head in the toilet and flushing.

A bit? If they were any more feminine than now I would start doing them...
I only have one contact with an actual host and his makeup expenditures would rival some of the hostesses.
The women that see them, love the look and it brings them fistfuls of cash. Sooooo whatever works.

if someone is gonna toss money at me for a certain look, why not? lol.

But the lifestyle, kinda.... meh?

Is it not predominantly hostesses (and women in the water trade in general) who are the most ardent host clients? Vaguely recall reading that someone but damned if I can quote a source.

What I find particularly strange is that I understand that alot of the host bar customers are hostesses and otherwise mizushobai ladies. If my job was to sit in a bar smoky bar and pretend that I am enjoying myself listening to the same lame shit night after night, I think I would crave some kind of authenticity on my day off. And some fresh air too. Dont get it.

Reactions: Frenchy
Is it not predominantly hostesses (and women in the water trade in general) who are the most ardent host clients? Vaguely recall reading that someone but damned if I can quote a source.
Thats what I heard too. Its seems incestuous.

The stereotype I've heard is basically the other way around - some girls get way into hosts, overspend and then need a way to generate quick cash so they turn to mizushobai.

So its less that the hosts are a way for them to unwind after they get finished on their own shifts but more of the reason they get into (and stay) in that line of work themselves.

Reactions: Frenchy and Sinapse
I've heard that it can become violent at times between hosts; especially new guys coming into a well established place.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland

I 100% agree...the men wear more makeup than me. They are lanky and act like women. Looks are important but manly gestures are important. I shouldn' feel like the man between the two of us.

Let me know where the sexy gong yoo look alike is.

On another note I don' like how these guys made up crap about their mom's to think that relates to the women. Strange.

Yeah and clearly they are doing very well in their market. So it doesn't really matter of outsiders find them too feminine... They aren't the ones who are the target anyway!

Is it me, or wasn't it a bit strange when they began burning stuff in the video? Would people really hire a sexual/sentimental/entertainment companion for something like that?

Hmm... I've never been into those crazy hairstyles Japanese hosts have been sporting, neither I like the cheap suits they have to wear. Not complaining because they are not expensive looking, I understand people may not be able afford a nice suit but I would much rather prefer casual & clean clothes in a man : ) I love to play with a guy's hair during foreplay and all I think when I see their hair is "yuck, imagine all the hairspray coming off if I ever touched that". I don't care even if you're balding, I prefer it natural and clean!

"yuck, imagine all the hairspray coming off if I ever touched that".
Whats even funnier is that as far as I can figure, many Japanese men spend more time making their hair look like they just woke up and more money on product than many women I know in the West.

What's even better is that many of em don't wash their hands after they pee and then go to the mirror to adjust their hairstyle with their hands. All that hair product is enhanced with urine!

Whats even funnier is that as far as I can figure, many Japanese men spend more time making their hair look like they just woke up and more money on product than many women I know in the West.

What's even better is that many of em don't wash their hands after they pee and then go to the mirror to adjust their hairstyle with their hands. All that hair product is enhanced with urine!
Did you know that the Bedioun women of the Sahara wash their hair in camel urine? It helps to keep it silky and clean. These small connections make me rejoice that we are all part of one big wonderous human family! TJB, who I understand has had some difficulty finding suitable hair care products here in Japan, can now learn from this connection and find some hosts to pee on his head for him. Problem solved!