Her website's contact form

Appointment Length & Costs:
2h, 65,000¥

Type/Location:
Love Hotel

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
After having met Cassandra, I remembered reading Dave's review on their 3P and eager to experience more I thought about following his lead and see both Cassandra and Manami. But before that, I wanted to meet Manami alone at least once to know a bit more about her and see how we would connect as two emotional human beings (if it make sense said like this).
That was definitely a great choice, but I was not prepared for such an evening !

Manami is a ticking bomb that starts ticking as soon as she meet your eyes and greet you, on the verge of explosion when your reach the elevator of the love hotel and when you reach the room... well, the explosion will never stop until the alarm rings, only slightly lowering in intensity when you'll be recovering from popping.

First thing that surprised me, but in a good way, was her voice. I don't know why but I found it soothing. We went straight to the love hotel, selected the room and as soon as we reached the elevator she started teasing the little guy while locking her gaze in mine.
We chitchated a bit in the room while preparing things (teeth, towel, etc...), but it didn't take long before she came close to me and started with a deep kiss. The clothes came of rather quickly, I discovered the body of a second piece of jewel in Tokyo and we were already in the shower.

I quickly understood that those two hours with her would be definitely wild. We cleaned up each other (she quickly took the lead though), and dried up and before I could understand what happened I was sitting on the couch, doing my best to resist already popping off, her mouth and tits agressively attacking me down there. "Think about anything else to occupy your mind" she told me before going on the attack again... never thought that thinking of pineapple on pizza would be that helpful :D. And suddenly she got up, turned her back to me and I was inside. "Ah... the magic condom appeared" was I able to think for a short time. After that I don't really remember what happened until I popped, except going down on her ; she like being teased but don't do it too much or she'll quickly remind you who is the one in control (at least for guys like me still on the path of learning :p)

We cuddled a bit and talked, then enjoyed the bath where she was already slowly but surely trying to prepare the little guy for a second round.

We went back to the bed, had more fun and I reached the edge but couldn't pop and a misuderstanding between us led us to the bath again and the alarm prevented me to finish a second time... but I already had a great evening. And I had made my decision : the 3P would definitely take place. The date was already set, and Manami was available that day. It would end up being another amazing experience, but I don't know if I'll write about it. I have only one interesting piece of information I could add to Dave's review, so for now, just go read his.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider?:
No, this review was written without a request.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
While I was a bit overwhelmed at first by such a voracious lady, under the wild behaviour in bed (although I'm sure I haven't seen everything yet) lies a kind woman that will take great care of you and, if you are still inexperienced, will gently (as weird as it sounds after telling how wild she can be) guide you to new heights.

Last edited:
@IchigoDave yes ! Thanks a lot for that. I was a bit worried when I read TAG Manager saying

I only worry that they may kick the 3rd party out of the equation if you don't throw the runaway switch and get them to cool off, lol.

But in the end it was nothing to worry about, they were absolutely fantastic and took great care of me from the start to the end. Maybe I should have even given them some space at least once and back up a bit but I was too afraid to be let down :LOL:.

Yes a ticking time bomb is a perfect way to describe Manami I think. I'm so glad your initial meeting with her went well. The time the 3 of us spent together will not soon be forgotten ;)

Reactions: alekzar