October 2019

Contact Method:
https://www.tokyomeltykiss.com/contact

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 Hours, 65,000 Yen + LH

Type/Location:
Love Hotel in Shinjuku

Language Notes:
English (excellent: I asked her where her American accent came from)

Details of the Encounter:
There are many reviews of Manami on TAG that speak of her enthusiasm, humor and magical condom application skills. Intrigued I contacted her and I can confirm them: she really is a bundle of fun and pleasure.

I set up the appointment a week or so before via her website and we followed up by email (all in English). As I would have only a day layover this time, I booked a normal hotel and expected we would have our encounter there. Arrived at the hotel, it wasn't really suited for passionate play so we replanned for a love hotel. Manami was really responsive and easeful in this (as in the whole experience).

We met up near the love hotels, I told her I was wearing a very red shirt. Unbeknownst to me, at the exact other side of the tree was a man and his wife with a red shirt. Manami came to me instead, pointed out the couple and joked "I wonder what would have happened if I approached him, his wife does not look like the kind of person that would enjoy that <laugh>!" The tone was set: she is a bundle of play!

Affectionately walking like a couple to the love hotel, kissing and groping in the elevator, she does know very well how to create the intimacy and sexiness of a GFE immediately.

I find it hard to capture her high sex drive, (sometimes deviously) playful approach, closeness, quick shifts between BJ/CG/... and intimacy. She certainly set a new standard for me on what experiences I'd expect from a girl friend :-D. (In a break in the sexual activities, we talked about how Japanese wives will send their men go get that from professionals.)

Two hours went by delightfully, packed full of great experiences. From washing, to surprise blowjobs (and she does know how to show off her body while doing that), to the seamlessly applied condom (she thinks it is silly to stop enjoying each other to apply it, and if I had not been curious I would not have spotted it happening), to angelically washing me and devilishly milking me. So good that Manami managed to get 1 (almost 2) ejaculatory orgasms out of me, which is pretty unheard of for me with my tantra training in non-ejaculatory orgasms (which I've had a lot of with her).

Manami was very attentive to what worked for me, and adjusted immediately. She does like to control and steer the experience, allowing me to go on a ride with her. I loved it.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider?:
No, this review was written without a request.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Do make sure you are have energy for this bombshell called Manami. She is a handle full (and I am not only referring to her ample bosom).

Thanks for your review of Manami, glad you had a great time!

Approved: 10/17/2019