Manami

Date of Encounter:
June 2019

Contact Method:
Email or Website: https://www.tokyomeltykiss.com/contact

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 minutes 50,000 Yen

Type/Location:
Love Hotel in Uguisudani (just under 5000 Yen)

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
I first contacted Manami through e-mail as I had a few questions. As it was my first time, I didn’t really know if my inexperience could be a problem or not. I really got reassured (thanks for that) and then I decided to go with a 90 minutes appointment.

I’m easy to overthink about things so the day before and the day of the meeting I was really stressed. I couldn’t get much sleep and went to the meeting rendez-vous a little too early (~40 minutes before). As soon as I’ve seen Manami 75% of my stress went away, it was finally time for the fun.

We talked along the way to the Love Hotel, very fast I felt at ease. We selected a room and went for the elevator. I was took by surprised as I got kissed and touched right into the elevator, I think that from this moment all the little stress I still had went away.

Manami started by undressing me and she went to the shower, at first I thought she wanted to shower alone before I go, so I waited outside, but in fact she was waiting for me to come and invited me to enter. I got washed and the real fun started with some kissing/touching/sucking, after a few minutes showering we went out.

I was invited to sit on the couch and Manami started with kissing and then BBBJ, it was really really good. Again I got surprised, Manami put me a condom without me noticing anything, I was thinking : « wow, where did it come from ». Then Manami went on top of me, after a minute or two we decided to move to the bed, more practical.

Manami started on top of me, then I switched being on top, and then we switched again and went from behind. Not sure how long we were at it as I lost track of time. To finish, after asking me, Manami went with HJ/BBBJ, and at some point I came and I reached the tissue box to be able to clean. Again it was very very good.

We then directed to the shower, after we went to the bath and rested, with some kissing too. After a few minutes we went back into the room a lay down on the bed, and Manami shared with me some interesting and funny memories.

Then we went at it again, this time I was more attentive at how Manami would put the condom on me, but I still couldn’t get where she hide it, it really felt like a magic trick to me. As the first time Manami finished with HJ/BBBJ. It was almost the end of the session so we went to the shower. We then got dressed and went out of the room. Apparently I was tying my shoelaces like I was in a hurry but it was just me naturally tying them.

We went out of the Love Hotel and talked a little until the subway station, I got one last kiss on the cheek and one last kiss on the mouth, and it was over.

Thanks for the 90 minutes, it was excellent! From the first to the last second.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider?:
No, this review was written without a request.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I’m really glad I discovered Manami through TAG. Manami is a really beautiful women with a perfect body, I wish I had took a longer appointment or a second appointment. Thanks to both TAG and Manami!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your review of Manami! Seems like you had a great experience!

Approved: 6/22/2019

Thank you very much for a great date the other night and the review as well.

I deeply apologize that I could not meet you again before you were gone. I am very much looking forward to seeing you again next time you are in town. I am sure we will have even better time! More relaxed, more fun = more sexy time.

Reactions: HotDom and GGMC
You're welcome!

Oh no do not apologize, it wasn't your fault at all.
I'm looking forward to seeing you again, see you next time!

Reactions: Manami TMK