Provider:
Shibuya Seafari

Contact Info:
http://www.shibuya-seafari.com/ - 03-3461-0417

Type/Location: Fashion Health - Shibuya-ku Dogenzaka 1-13-2

Session Length/Fee:
60minutes / 15,000円

Physical Description: Big girl in her 30's very smiley and happy, about 5'4

Details: Was at a loose end so thought I would give the new place in town a try, before someone fucks it up. Timed it to go into the shop around the shift change time, to try and get one of the new girls. The shop is easy to find with google maps and a bit of common sense. Went downstairs and there was one other Japanese guy waiting for a girl, and then me. The guy greeted me in Japanese, but I didn't really have to stretch my vocabulary to talk to him. Just confirm which girl I wanted, understand that she was 休み and choose another.

I initially went in for みき as she has a great photo, and looks just my type. I like them young and thin, kinda the opposite of me. She was away, so I chose quickly based on the photo's on the wall.

Waited around 10 minutes for her to appear, and disappeared behind the curtain into the room with a bed (and no room for anything else). Little disappointed, as she was bigger than I like, but can't always be a winner.

Straight away as I took my clothes off she was giving me a HJ, so I knew this was going to be a lively encounter. Waited a few minutes for the shower, then into the shower, washed and back to the room again. She paid special attention to my ass in the shower, which was a surprise, but I was soon to learn why.

Started out with some nice nipple licking action from her, it doesn't really do a great deal for me, but it wasn't bad. Then onto a long sloppy BBBJ, she can take a good length into her mouth, so it was nice to watch her going down on me in the room mirrors. After this, she flipped me onto my knees, and proceeded to give me a hand job (lots of lube) while she stuck her tongue up my ass. I usually find this quite sexy, but my guts were not 100%, so I spent most of the time she was tonguing my ass trying not to fart or shit in her face. Therefore, it was never going to make me cum, but she tried her hardest. I was also not 100% sure whether I was supposed to just unload all over the towels or not.

After a while, I flipped her over and fingered her for a bit, playing with her clit and made her cum.

She then reached over, pulled out the condom and put it on with her mouth. Sucked me for a little while with the condom on before spreading the legs and guiding me home. A while in missionary, then flipped her over and finished off in doggy. Room isn't big enough to support any other positions. I'm not sure if it was the fact that I hadn't cum despite her best efforts that resulted in the FS, or just whether she's a girl that does, but it was unexpected and a lot of fun.

After we'd finished, she spent about 10 minutes trying to get me up again for round 2, but I had places to be so my head (or dick) wasn't up for another round. Back in the shower, and then headed out the door again (falling up the stairs on my way out).

She was a fun girl to be around, we chatted for a little bit and she complimented me on my rubbish Japanese.

I'll definitely be back again, next time I'll try another woman so that I have something to compare against.

I stopped by Shibuya Seafari around 11am today, but the door man told me that this is place is JAPANESE ONLY. I was a little disappointed that I didn't get to try this place out.

I stopped by Shibuya Seafari around 11am today, but the door man told me that this is place is JAPANESE ONLY. I was a little disappointed that I didn't get to try this place out.

That was quick! I wonder how many TAG lurkers / members checked this place out after crabbys initial review. Maybe it has to do with the doormen / girl / physical appearance etc.. Will check to see it's truly Japanese only :)

Really? I was just there last Saturday and I saw Karen. They were all very nice to me.

Somebody fucked it up (>_<)

Or maybe just too many of us starting coming after this place got posted here...

Reactions: John Chavers
That was quick! I wonder how many TAG lurkers / members checked this place out after crabbys initial review. Maybe it has to do with the doormen / girl / physical appearance etc.. Will check to see it's truly Japanese only :)

I was dressing casual (nice dress shirt, blue jean, nice watch, and sunglasses). I don't speak Japanese nor I am fat (average built, run average of 60 Km/week). Might try out Darling Harbour tomorrow.

@hohoho.......was the reception area full of customers waiting? or empty?

sunny Friday - maybe they didn't need you today??????

@hohoho.......was the reception area full of customers waiting? or empty?

sunny Friday - maybe they didn't need you today??????

They only had 1x person in the waiting area. He walked in 10 sec before i did

I have been there today. I made a reservation approximately 1h prior by phone (which I'm pretty sure gives away that I'm not a native speaker). No problem at all. When I arrived my girl was not available. I didn't question the reason as there is no point, but followed the shops suggestion which was a very good choice.
There is now a sign in the entrance saying "Only the person speaking Japanese can enter". If my memory doesn't betray me, that's new. When I went there the first time funnily, I just arrived around the shift change. So after I had selected my girl from the wall, a girl arrived to took place the other end of the bench (she was pretty well covered with cape and so) and the guy went over to her whispering if she was ok to see me. I think that was Izumi, who got reviewed here too. So most likely not all girls see foreigners.
I have no idea on the required Japanese level, but guess something like N3 will be sufficient.

Reactions: Whoissalmon