March - Morning Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Hey. Work is hell. I'll be thrilled when this financial year ends. This close out process has been a complete nightmare. It's a nightmare each year, but I can still complain right?

Everyone has been busy, but I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Get out and maybe enjoy the cherry blossoms!

<3

You guys need to pick up the slack here sometimes - For the next few mornings, I'm tied up with meetings until well after lunchtime.

We're ALMOST done with financial year-end close out.

Wow. You guys (and gals) are a rough group today!

Scary....

Ah - Good Morning Tokyo!

It looks to be a nice day from hotel window... going to get out and enjoy the day. The real business part of my trip doesn't start until tomorrow.

Have a great Tuesday all!

Morning.... Lunch time really, but it's nice day out! I'm off to lunch, bbl!

<3

This work for year-end stuff has to end soon. It is crazy! :(

Happy Wednesday!

Feeling really slow today, maybe just did not sleep very well. A girlfriend kept me up talking about 'stuff'. Being the good friend, I had to listen and pay attention. Now, I'm just tired..... ----yawn----

<3

Good Afternoon! Back at the hotel for a break from the boring busisness meetings. Feels like there are a lot of stressed out people in the office today. I don't know if it is because I am here or reallly due to today being 3/31. I did take a few people to lunch, felt like I was pulling teeth to get some of them to come along. Who turns down a free lunch?? I forget where I am sometimes. No real plans for the evening yet, probably going to get cornered by some of the local Japanese managers to go out for a drinking party, lol.

Looking forward to the weekend though! Two more days of meetings and reviews...

mmmmm.... drinkng party? :)

We are all stressed out, it is almost over!

PS: I'll take a free lunch anytime! :p

I'll deal with you later > Chris. :X

In the meantime, Happy Thursday morning! The Japanese financial year is OFFICIALLY OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now, the new projects begin on our brand new budgets, here's to hoping for a good year!

<3

I'm off to an 11:30AM lunch meeting and then tied up for most of the day while looking at some YE reports that are starting to roll off the printer this morning. Cloudy day, but feels good outside.

Ciao!

SO DAMN SLEEPY. :(
Going out to Shinagawa today, got to see some people at SONY. :p

Today's Lunch: PASTA!!! (Goemon)

Status
Not open for further replies.