Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Mari from Happy Berry http://lr-shinjuku.com/profile.php?id=260

Date of Encounter:
January 24, 2015

Contact Method:
www.lr-shinjuku.com; went to their main office

Appointment Length & Costs:
19000 yen for 85 minutes (VIP premium member); 2000 yen for selection fee; 4000 yen for facial; 1500 yen for Hotel

Type/Location:
Hotel Health in Kabuki-cho

Language Notes:
Japanese

Overall Rating:
2 out of 5

Details of the Encounter:
I have not used Happy Berry for awhile because I was unsatisfied with the last girl they provided me (a trial girl named Koa who never ended up working their full time anyway). I thought I give this place another chance. Three girls were immediately available to me. I was in the mood to cum on a girl's face so I picked Mari. I paid my fees, assigned me my hotel, and was on my way. Less than 15 minutes later, she showed up. Her face was relatively average and looked her posted age. Her tits are bigger than average and has decent legs and ass.

Went to the shower, got out, and got down to business. She does not do kissing. She is sensitive about being touched on the head and neck. Does not like her neck being nibbled or her ass being sucked on. She is also sensitive about her tits. She did nipple licking worked her way down. I will admit she does know how to give a nice blow. Better than average technique and I do like how she lubricates with her saliva and her hands are nice and small that will make you feel confident about your size and she knows how to stroke.

I was approaching climax and I got up and because of her attitude, I felt the need to "punish" her with a facial. I grabbed both of her hands and held them up and I stroke my lubricated cock in the direction of her face and just plastered her. I will admit I felt good about cumming on her face as crazy as that sounds. She didn't have the prettiest face I ever came on but I just like the power it gave me. I am by no means an abuser but if you went through what I went through with this girl, you would have a better understanding.

We had plenty of time left, and all she wanted to do was rest and talk. She says she only takes foreign customers who speaks Japanese and she does not take black guys because of her experiences in kabuki-cho. She says some girls don't take foreigners because they smell (as in they use too much cologne), language issues, or the girls just don't plain like foreigners. Mari told me most of her experiences with foreigners haven't been that pleasant for her but I guess anything to make a living. She says she was ok with me because I spoke Japanese the best out of all of her foreign customers. But she told me I was too affectionate for her and she says some foreign customers come across like that and she says it makes her feel uncomfortable. I will admit I do appreciate her honesty and I just know I will not use her services in the future.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Well, if you want a very short session (at maximum 55 minutes) book her. If you want a long session, don't book her. Once you take one shot, she just wants to rest and talk for the rest of the session. If you want to cum on a face to "punish" a girl for her attitude, I say you will get a kick out of it. I do recommend her in a very twisted way, but if you do take her, use some of the options she allows like facials or swallowing.

That's annoying. Her profile says
Special Play: leave it to your imagination.
Erogenous zone: Please search
Then she has all options including anal, her blog shows off her boobs.

That would suggest she's fun.

We make a big point about treating the girls with respect but they need to meet basic expectations. It sounds like she'd better off working in pink salon.

I think that really means she's desperate for cash and is willing to do anything for it. I prefer girls with boundaries that can be broken. (y)

That's annoying. Her profile says
Special Play: leave it to your imagination.
Erogenous zone: Please search
Then she has all options including anal, her blog shows off her boobs.

That would suggest she's fun.

We make a big point about treating the girls with respect but they need to meet basic expectations. It sounds like she'd better off working in pink salon.

Pretty much that was my impression. But I do agree. She is better off working in pink salon but I guess hotel health pays better.