120min, 60000 yen

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara Soapland

Language Notes:
Native Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
http://www.lavieen-lose.co.jp/girls/mari/

https://www.26style.net/shop/rose/?cid=mari&mode=review

I am posting three high end soapland reviews consecutively which all occurred during the same week (weekdays). This is review number two!

I called the shop the day before sometime in the morning. Got an appointment for 4pm the next day. I arrived at Minowa station around 3:30pm and waited at the usual spot to get picked up. Arrived at the shop and waited about 15 minutes before getting called.

Mari has the most beautiful eyes. Wtf. When she looks up at you while she is sucking your cock…holy jfc. Whew. Fuck me. Anyway, she has the prettiest face out of the three shops I went to this time around. One negative comment is that her body is photoshopped. Her body on her photos look like an 11/10 thicc Instagram model. But, she’s very slender. Her tits are not bad, and there are some cheeks to hold onto. But for a highly reputable Yoshiwara shop, I was initially a bit disappointed by the slight deception. (Usually I check for any shamenikki or videos, which she lacks, but her photos were so alluring….also she had 2 good reviews on 26style)

First impression, Mari….she is cold! The fuck. I try some usual chit chat to break the ice, but her responses are curt. I was honestly a bit taken aback. Some moments of silence followed and holy shit it was awkward af. Suddenly she’d come in for a kiss. A lil smirk from her, and now shes just staring at me with those cat eyes. I’m so confused. Wait. I get it. It’s that tsundere bullshit. I ask her ‘Are you a fucking tsun right now??’ (in polite Japanese), and she giggles. She comes in for a kiss again. LFK. Abruptly she turns around. Oh I get, tsun, dere, tsun, dere, and back to tsun again. She turns her head and peaks over her shoulder. I see, I undress her. She straddles me. LFK. She undresses me. Back to LFK. Her tsundere play kinda ends here.

She kneels. I’m sitting on the bed. BBBJ. Lots of saliva. Time to time she looks up and gazes into me with her beautiful effing eyes. Ugh, a sight to behold.

She tells me to lay on my back. She mounts CG. Reverse CG. Missionary. Scissor straddle. Doggy. Like last time, I got tired before popping. We rest. Bathtub. BBBJ in the bathtub. Omg, when she looks at me with those eyes. Fuck. Mat or bed she asks, I let her decide. She says mat play. Standard mat play. She sucks me all over. She nibbles on my ears. Turns me around, LFK. BBBJ. Mounts for a CG. She rides like a champ. Towards the end I help with some thrusting from beneath and finally climax.

About 20min left. Standard shower clean, she dries me off, I order a calpico-soda. Very nice.

I went all the way with her.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Mesmer-eye-zing

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report on Mari, glad you had a good experience!

Approved: 1/9/2020