Guest viewing is limited

Maria at Macherie - Nakasu Fukuoka soapland

ichigopantsu

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Maria at Macherie https://www.cityheaven.net/fukuoka/A4001/A400102/n_macherie/girlid-7974701/?of=y

Date of Encounter:
November 2016 morning

Contact Method:
Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
15000 yen for 50 minutes (City Heaven coupon, weekday morning discount)

Type/Location:
Soapland

Language Notes:
100% Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Background:
I am Asian and fluent enough in Japanese with decent intonation (got my JLPT 1 almost a decade ago) that the staff do not suspect my gaijinness most of the time. Sometimes I still slip up somewhere and they turn me away though. Some of these providers may not take foreign clients but you never know - posting the information anyway for the community's benefit.

The review:
After a good experience a few years prior (see https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/mao-at-ma-cherie-nakasu-fukuoka.16111/), I found myself back in Fukuoka in late 2016. As I had a good experience last time I decided to make another visit to Ma Cherie.

My last experience suggested that the quality of the roster was high so I did not make a telephone registration and dropped in right at opening in the morning to see who was available. I had a shortlist of girls and Maria was on that list, so when I saw she was available I decided to go with her.

The waiting room was like a counter bar area and I waited for my turn to be called, around 10 minutes. I was guided to the elevator where Maria was waiting for me at my floor, and we entered the room.

This is the first time I've used the rooms at Ma Cherie proper and the rooms were in fact tiny - around 1/3 the size of a typical Yoshiwara room and basically enough space for a bed, a changing counter, and an area at the end of the room for a shower. No mat play is going to happen here.

Maria was friendly and mostly as per the pictures. Her figure was as stated (petite and slim) with adequate (small C cup) breasts. Her face did look cuter in the pictures but that is probably because she hid her nose and mouth. Still she is not ugly and I would consider her attractive in a sort of plain way.

She greeted me with a kiss and started undressing me. As per my last visit, she skipped the shower and went straight to business, starting with a BBBJ and capping me off with her mouth. She then becked me to enter her missionary style, and we switched several positions to CG and to doggy where I nutted. We then took a break and chatted and she offered me omiyage from Hiroshima where she just went recently. After a short break, she offered to go again (in 50 minutes!), and she got me hard with a HJ and slipped on another rubber. We went at it for a while in mish but it was not to be - I needed more rest to fully recharge and I lost my erection before I could nut again. She was kind of apologetic that we could not finish a second session but rinsed me off at the shower and walked me out to the elevator, leaving me with a parting kiss.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Maria has a great figure, decent face (not bad - compare to Ayumi Shinoda perhaps), and good service (offering two rounds at 50 minutes for 15000 yen? Talk about value!). Ma Cherie has offered consistent quality but I get the sense that you need to be Asian with fluent Japanese to be able to get in. Would recommend if you meet that criteria.

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Maria at Macherie https://www.cityheaven.net/fukuoka/A4001/A400102/n_macherie/girlid-7974701/?of=y

Date of Encounter:
November 2016 morning

Contact Method:
Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
15000 yen for 50 minutes (City Heaven coupon, weekday morning discount)

Type/Location:
Soapland

Language Notes:
100% Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Background:
I am Asian and fluent enough in Japanese with decent intonation (got my JLPT 1 almost a decade ago) that the staff do not suspect my gaijinness most of the time. Sometimes I still slip up somewhere and they turn me away though. Some of these providers may not take foreign clients but you never know - posting the information anyway for the community's benefit.

The review:
After a good experience a few years prior (see https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/mao-at-ma-cherie-nakasu-fukuoka.16111/), I found myself back in Fukuoka in late 2016. As I had a good experience last time I decided to make another visit to Ma Cherie.

My last experience suggested that the quality of the roster was high so I did not make a telephone registration and dropped in right at opening in the morning to see who was available. I had a shortlist of girls and Maria was on that list, so when I saw she was available I decided to go with her.

The waiting room was like a counter bar area and I waited for my turn to be called, around 10 minutes. I was guided to the elevator where Maria was waiting for me at my floor, and we entered the room.

This is the first time I've used the rooms at Ma Cherie proper and the rooms were in fact tiny - around 1/3 the size of a typical Yoshiwara room and basically enough space for a bed, a changing counter, and an area at the end of the room for a shower. No mat play is going to happen here.

Maria was friendly and mostly as per the pictures. Her figure was as stated (petite and slim) with adequate (small C cup) breasts. Her face did look cuter in the pictures but that is probably because she hid her nose and mouth. Still she is not ugly and I would consider her attractive in a sort of plain way.

She greeted me with a kiss and started undressing me. As per my last visit, she skipped the shower and went straight to business, starting with a BBBJ and capping me off with her mouth. She then becked me to enter her missionary style, and we switched several positions to CG and to doggy where I nutted. We then took a break and chatted and she offered me omiyage from Hiroshima where she just went recently. After a short break, she offered to go again (in 50 minutes!), and she got me hard with a HJ and slipped on another rubber. We went at it for a while in mish but it was not to be - I needed more rest to fully recharge and I lost my erection before I could nut again. She was kind of apologetic that we could not finish a second session but rinsed me off at the shower and walked me out to the elevator, leaving me with a parting kiss.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Maria has a great figure, decent face (not bad - compare to Ayumi Shinoda perhaps), and good service (offering two rounds at 50 minutes for 15000 yen? Talk about value!). Ma Cherie has offered consistent quality but I get the sense that you need to be Asian with fluent Japanese to be able to get in. Would recommend if you meet that criteria.

You seem to be a unicorn here... foreigner who can pass off being a native...at least to the point where you can get into Japanese only places and even get the morning discounts! Not even Japanese board members (by blood) can do that..
congrats and thanks for your reviews..

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Haha, thanks, but I've sifted through the board and see there are at least a few other board members who can probably pull this off. It's all in the intonation and very YMMV and depends on the staff member you get. One of these days I'll tell the story of how I was turned away recently!

It's all in the intonation and very YMMV and depends on the staff member you get.

The only time I failed to pass as a local on the phone was when I was being too polite. :p

Unfortunately I won't pass as a local in person even to a blind shop attendant. The last girl I took to a love hotel almost jumped when I got out of the shower and exclaimed "Wow, you are white!". :eek:

What are you supposed to answer to that? "Thanks for noticing, I've been working on that"? :confused:

Unfortunately I won't pass as a local in person even to a blind shop attendant. The last girl I took to a love hotel almost jumped when I got out of the shower and exclaimed "Wow, you are white!". :eek:

What are you supposed to answer to that? "Thanks for noticing, I've been working on that"? :confused:

That's because you do crazy shit like walk around outside with clothes on. You're never gonna get in that way.