Guest viewing is limited

Marine Blue [Ikebukuro] (SL) Marine Blue - Erika

hrbb

New York Kansas Shithawks
Reaction score
Soapland Name & Provider Name::
Marine Blue Ikebukuro / Erika https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1305/A130505/club-max/girlid-37492842

Date of Encounter:
June 2022

Contact Method:
Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 mins / 23,000 inc. gaijin fee

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I had a day off so had met up with a lady friend for a movie and a couple of beers earlier in the day before she had to go pick up her kid. Feeling frisky I decided to go and check out who was available at Marine Blue. The dude at the counter showed me 5 or 6 options explaining there would be a wait of varying lengths depending on the girl. None really stood out but I eventually went with Erika and was shown to the waiting room. Btw gaijin tax was applied without mention but was to be expected. I waited a good 25-30 minutes and it quickly filled up until there were about 6 of us pervs in that small room.

Finally I got called and met Erika. First impression was typical gyaru type with a good enough body, nice ass, probably mid to late 20s. Her photos are pretty accurate. She had some wig/extension thing going on and heavy make-up. Bubbly and chatty from the get-go but not annoyingly so. We got acquainted, cleaned up and moved into the bath together where she proceeded to fondle my cock. Then she slid down under me to perform what I found out is genuinely called the "periscope". Perfect name for it! She kept sucking for a while and I could have stayed like that but wanting to get closer to her we switched to the bed.

One thing I don't like about a lot of soaplands is the shitty hard beds but it's a minor gripe. We got down to some DFK and I complimented Erika's soft white skin. She again went in for my cock telling me it was really kirei?! and that she wanted one like it which was a bit weird. She kept alternating between BJ and HJ which was great and I got her to swivel into 69 so I could lick her pussy. Much fun was had there until we switched back around. More FK and she kept on with the HJ proclaiming how much she loves penises and she could jerk them all day! If I hadn't motioned for the condom I am certain she would have gone on like that until the phone rang. She looked genuinely disappointed but I was dying to fuck at that point and there wasn't much time to go.

She capped me, climbed on top and I grabbed her ass and started banging her from underneath with her soft tits in my face. Flipped her over for mish slapping my thighs hard against her and then a few more positions before I finished in prone bone. All that dick play had built me up hard and I came long and deep inside her. The buzzer rang shortly after so we quickly cleaned up and parted ways.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
All in all big fun was had with Erika. Not the usual type I go for so may repeat after checking out some of the other girls.

Thanks for your report on Marine Blue!

Approved: 6/20/2022

It might depend on the room size. Wasn't on offer the times I went

Reactions: Cinnabums