Reaction score
Soapland Name & Provider Name::
Marine Blue: Momoko

Date of Encounter:
April 2022

Contact Method:
Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 minutes/21,000 (19,000+2,000 gaijin tax)

Type/Location:
Ikebukuro Soapland

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I was out to meet an old friend for dinner in Ikebukuro, but they got held at work, so I decided to check if there was any availability in the schedule at Marine Blue.

From her picture, Momoko had a nice smile, so I took the plunge and asked for 60 minutes.

When I met her on the stairs, I was a little surprised to see that she was taller than I expected (I like tall girls!) She was also much prettier than her picture! She had changed her hair to a color that suits her, and a nicer style and cut which is really flattering, and she has a curvy figure, reminded me a lot of Jane Russell from the neck down. Momoko is exactly my type.

During the washing and bathing time, we had a great conversation and laughed the whole time, making it feel more like a date than a soapland. When we moved to the bed, she surprised me very good oral technique and was receptive and quite sensitive when I went down on her. After she came (either real or incredibly convincing) we moved on to the main act, and she was equally comfortable taking charge or being receptive.

I will definitely be back to see her again!

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Check her diary photos if you want a better idea of her current looks, and you'll make her smile if you mention her dog.

Thanks once again for your contribution!

Approved: 5/8/2022

Soapland Name & Provider Name::
Marine Blue: Momoko

Date of Encounter:
April 2022

Contact Method:
Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 minutes/21,000 (19,000+2,000 gaijin tax)

Type/Location:
Ikebukuro Soapland

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I was out to meet an old friend for dinner in Ikebukuro, but they got held at work, so I decided to check if there was any availability in the schedule at Marine Blue.

From her picture, Momoko had a nice smile, so I took the plunge and asked for 60 minutes.

When I met her on the stairs, I was a little surprised to see that she was taller than I expected (I like tall girls!) She was also much prettier than her picture! She had changed her hair to a color that suits her, and a nicer style and cut which is really flattering, and she has a curvy figure, reminded me a lot of Jane Russell from the neck down. Momoko is exactly my type.

During the washing and bathing time, we had a great conversation and laughed the whole time, making it feel more like a date than a soapland. When we moved to the bed, she surprised me very good oral technique and was receptive and quite sensitive when I went down on her. After she came (either real or incredibly convincing) we moved on to the main act, and she was equally comfortable taking charge or being receptive.

I will definitely be back to see her again!

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Check her diary photos if you want a better idea of her current looks, and you'll make her smile if you mention her dog.
How many pops do you get at Marine Blue? One or unlimited?

How many pops do you get at Marine Blue? One or unlimited?
They don't specify a limit, but it would really depend on how long a course you arrange. I wouldn't expect multiple shots in a 40 minute course.

(FWIW, you can book as long as you want - if you want 3 hours, it's just the 60 minute course X 3 plus the gaijin fee X 1 - so if it was after 18:00, 19K X 3 + 2K = 59K)

Reactions: Mewtwo2021