browse around, http://rosso-martini.com/profile_e0106.html

Appointment Length & Costs:
120min 80k

Type/Location:
yoshiwara

Language Notes:
slow english

Details of the Encounter:
As usual, browsing around, with a list of shops and girls in my hands.
Martini, was one of them.
touts outside spot me, bring me into the waiting room.
they ask 90k(standard), so i try 80k, he said he will check, then come back say ok.
i think they see me as first time so willing to give, little did i know later that 1st comer can have a discount of 15k.
because the next trip, they stand on 90k and i never accept.

Noa look pretty on the page site with mouth cover, in actual, her face is much smaller in proportion to her head, not as pretty as i would have expected, one thing comforting for my 80k is she got good breast.

can't remember we got mat play or not , we have 3*20min.
she told me she was from kanagawa or kamakura can't remember which, but i went to the kamakura daibutsu just that week.
girls outside tokyo are much warmer.
i told her i know about kawasaki area, mentioned proportion and she know saying that place is for big boob girl, saying she wanted to work that place as it is closer to her home, but she got small tatoo and some shops don't take.
i have 3 rounds in separate, taking my time , to satisfy her. she really turn on, ask me, with very excited look, what position i would like with , she seem will oblige.
i can really tell she is very satisfy, before i can leave the room, she keep kissing my lips 8-10 times like thanking me for giving a good time.
when you make a girl high, a very cold, distant can suddenly change to a very close,passionate behaviour .You can really tell, you just need to know how to get her to orgasm first.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
As the price is very stiff, i would only consider going there again if 70k and below.
girls on the web page look sexy and beauty.
i think they want to maintain a high price image, as they are very open to foreigners.

i get her card for collection.

Attachments

• IMG_20180115_115459.jpg
    IMG_20180115_115459.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 276
Sex appeal - 7 (minus 1 for photoshop)
Attitude- 8
performance - 8 (she enjoy sex)
satisfaction/value for money -7(give a 8 if not of the 80k)
overall - 30 /40

80k..., a little expensive....

the man there bit stuck up, they ask for 90k (standard price for foreigner)my 2nd time vist, and the deal just blown.
if you check their site, they giving discount like 15k for new girl, and 15k for first time girl.
they not willing to give to foreigner, what can you do,
i have not go there since, even on a quiet day i also don't want to try there.

That's not foreigner tax, the 30,000 is the "bathing fee." Japanese probably pay 70~75k. Gaijin tax is almost an industry standard at 10k at every shop who adds it.

I doubt there's a single shop in all of Yoshiwara with 120 minutes for the full price of 30,000. Maybe not even in some of the inaka soaps.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
That's not foreigner tax, the 30,000 is the "bathing fee." Japanese probably pay 70~75k. Gaijin tax is almost an industry standard at 10k at every shop who adds it.

I doubt there's a single shop in all of Yoshiwara with 120 minutes for the full price of 30,000. Maybe not even in some of the inaka soaps.

http://tmp2598.host.hp-builder.net/top/system/

i am going putit in may, let me confirm for you then.

putiti no tax, if i remember correctly, dream group also no tax.