Email/Phone

Appointment Length & Costs:
110 min. - 15000円 + Hotel (3000円)

Type/Location:
Yokohama

Language Notes:
All Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I contacted them via email to setup the reservation through the email form on their website. The form is very detailed since it's kind of a fetish shop and you can say what are all the things you want to do. I didn't think the form really mattered so I just haphazardly selected things.
http://www.marujiru.com/yokohama/
Since I requested AF with my provider, they were also REALLY persistent in letting me know (via email) that if I was bigger than the "standard" Japanese size, I might not get my request.

On the day of, I got the confirmation call and then they told me which station to meet her at. When we finally met I was a little taken aback. She was definitely older than 40 which is fine because it's a mature themed shop so that was totally within what I wanted. However, her jaw was a little off and she was walking with a gimp. It just didn't match up with her profile picture very well. Which was still fine but just be aware of that and set your expectations accordingly. The only thing that I didn't like was that as we walked hand in hand to the hotel, her gimp really drew a lot of attention to us which was a bit uncomfortable. But maybe that's just an issue with me.

Anyways, she knew the area well so she picked a nice cheap hotel. Once in, we started making out and the fun got started. While we were undressing, I saw she had some tiny little pink nipples which I absolutely adore. I was hooked. We went in the shower and she started telling me that she was happy I asked for AF cause she loves AF, then she pointed at her legs and told me I could pee on her. At that point I was just thinking WTF, but she told me that I had selected that as an option. Lol I didn't really want to do that but.... when in Rome ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

After the shower we went to the bed and this is where her service really shined. She was all over me and determined to leave me satisfied. After trying a couple of things I popped while doing anal then we just laid together a bit and talked. We took another shower and returned to the bed for round 2. She tried to get me going again with a BBBJ and my little guy got hard but it was just not able to finish the job. But damn was she persistent and damn was her BBBJ good. Eventually we called it quits and started getting ready to head out. At the hotel exit, we said our good byes and headed in opposite directions.

My tastes are very vanilla but from what she tells me, customers for this shop tend to ask for a lot of fetish stuff so she was very open to a lot of things.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
She may not be the prettiest thing but damn did she put in the effort. For the money spent, I was very satisfied and would recommend. I'm curious to see how the other women from the shop are so I may try them before I meet her again.

Was it this Minako? I know the face is hidden, but would you say the blog pics are accurate?
http://www.marujiru.com/yokohama/cp/13041

For the non-Japanese speakers like me, the Yokohama store is difficult. They require you know Japanese. They outright refused without trying to communicate even in broken Japanese.

That said, the Shin-Yokohama branch was more flexible. They have an English speaker available on the phone. I fill out the web form and he calls me back in English a little later. I just mentioned I was a gaijin and apologised for my lack of language skills in the comments.
http://www.marujiru.com/shinyoko/top

I agree with the orignal authors comments, whilst they are definitely not the youngest prettiest ladies around, the effort and service was fantastic. I’ve always left very satisfied given the price point.

However, her jaw was a little off and she was walking with a gimp. It just didn't match up with her profile picture very well.
This comment made me go back and re-read quite a few times.
It says in her profile that she likes to work out — could the limp (gimp) just have been an injury?
I'm not sure how I'd feel about that. I know it sounds awful, but I'd rather know about that sort of thing ahead of time.
Regardless, it sounds like she was good in bed so that's a good thing!

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
This comment made me go back and re-read quite a few times.
It says in her profile that she likes to work out — could the limp (gimp) just have been an injury?
I'm not sure how I'd feel about that. I know it sounds awful, but I'd rather know about that sort of thing ahead of time.
Regardless, it sounds like she was good in bed so that's a good thing!

Hmm that's a good point. I didn't ask her about it since it seemed like it might be rude. But it's possible she could have twisted her ankle or something recently. Who knows

If we don't speak English is that fine with Shin Yokohama branch. Is that fine to fill out mail request form in English?

Wait, she asked you to pee on her? Maybe you fat fingered the option, but damn. To have the site have that as an option (I know golden shower is a thing, but still), is quite extreme to me.

If we don't speak English is that fine with Shin Yokohama branch. Is that fine to fill out mail request form in English?

None of the ladies spoke English, so I don’t think it matters which language you use for the forms. The web form works well with google translate and is mainly select box. There is a free text part that I include my nationality and apologise for not speaking Japanese.

I’ve also found that they are much happier if you come to shin Yokohama area instead of asking for delivery to different area. I guess this is just common sense, but the more accommodating you are to their needs, the more likely they’ll accept you.

Wait, she asked you to pee on her? Maybe you fat fingered the option, but damn. To have the site have that as an option (I know golden shower is a thing, but still), is quite extreme to me.

Well, you’re clearly not a scuba diver if a little urine seems extreme...

They accept foreigners, but they must speak some Japanese.

If you are determined, you can try again today. I’ve tried using the shop 3x since Feb 2018. On both Tuesday’s they had an English speaker on the phone, I should have asked for his name, but unfortunately didn’t. The third time was a weekend and I was given the same response you got. Japanese required.

Purely in the name of research I had to book an appointment today

Bob Smith is correct, no English support. Very simple English with google translate was all that was required. They were very accommodating.

Purely in the name of research I had to book an appointment today

Bob Smith is correct, no English support. Very simple English with google translate was all that was required. They were very accommodating.

You are lucky. I just tried again and got a denial.

Thanks for the review. Which station did you meet at?

Which is the best LH area option; Kannai, Hinodencho or Isezaki Nagamacho?

I met at Isezaki Nagamacho. I didn't request that. When they called me, they just said that and I went with it.

Not sure which is the best. Can't say I've looked into it. Also depends on what your definition of "best" is. The ones in Isezaki were a 5 minute walk from the station and fairly cheap so that seems like a good spot to me. I assume that's also why they use that as a default meeting spot.

speak fluent japanese and use this agency sometimes. always call and only japanese no english. this place is famous for fudging the ages by 15 years. gimps. scars. even a borderline down syndrome works here. sometimes you get a good one. lots of std reports on this shop on the japanese forums. many NN NS girls work here. age 40s listed are usually mid 50s. if you dont speak fluent japanese dont bother calling. they also log phone numbers here and when your finished the girls gives you a rating that stays with your tel number.

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Minako

Date of Encounter:
April 2018

Contact Method:
Email/Phone

Appointment Length & Costs:
110 min. - 15000円 + Hotel (3000円)

Type/Location:
Yokohama

Language Notes:
All Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I contacted them via email to setup the reservation through the email form on their website. The form is very detailed since it's kind of a fetish shop and you can say what are all the things you want to do. I didn't think the form really mattered so I just haphazardly selected things.
http://www.marujiru.com/yokohama/
Since I requested AF with my provider, they were also REALLY persistent in letting me know (via email) that if I was bigger than the "standard" Japanese size, I might not get my request.

On the day of, I got the confirmation call and then they told me which station to meet her at. When we finally met I was a little taken aback. She was definitely older than 40 which is fine because it's a mature themed shop so that was totally within what I wanted. However, her jaw was a little off and she was walking with a gimp. It just didn't match up with her profile picture very well. Which was still fine but just be aware of that and set your expectations accordingly. The only thing that I didn't like was that as we walked hand in hand to the hotel, her gimp really drew a lot of attention to us which was a bit uncomfortable. But maybe that's just an issue with me.

Anyways, she knew the area well so she picked a nice cheap hotel. Once in, we started making out and the fun got started. While we were undressing, I saw she had some tiny little pink nipples which I absolutely adore. I was hooked. We went in the shower and she started telling me that she was happy I asked for AF cause she loves AF, then she pointed at her legs and told me I could pee on her. At that point I was just thinking WTF, but she told me that I had selected that as an option. Lol I didn't really want to do that but.... when in Rome ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

After the shower we went to the bed and this is where her service really shined. She was all over me and determined to leave me satisfied. After trying a couple of things I popped while doing anal then we just laid together a bit and talked. We took another shower and returned to the bed for round 2. She tried to get me going again with a BBBJ and my little guy got hard but it was just not able to finish the job. But damn was she persistent and damn was her BBBJ good. Eventually we called it quits and started getting ready to head out. At the hotel exit, we said our good byes and headed in opposite directions.

My tastes are very vanilla but from what she tells me, customers for this shop tend to ask for a lot of fetish stuff so she was very open to a lot of things.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
She may not be the prettiest thing but damn did she put in the effort. For the money spent, I was very satisfied and would recommend. I'm curious to see how the other women from the shop are so I may try them before I meet her again.

So you got 2 shoots and only pay 15,000??

speak fluent japanese and use this agency sometimes. always call and only japanese no english. this place is famous for fudging the ages by 15 years. gimps. scars. even a borderline down syndrome works here. sometimes you get a good one. lots of std reports on this shop on the japanese forums. many NN NS girls work here. age 40s listed are usually mid 50s. if you dont speak fluent japanese dont bother calling. they also log phone numbers here and when your finished the girls gives you a rating that stays with your tel number.
Wow!
BTW, if you don't mind sharing, what Japanese forums do you visit?

I booked via email, using Japanese (thanks Google translate). They sent back an email saying that the service is only for Japanese speakers and to call if I wanted to set up an appointment.

I emailed back that I ‘d make sure to call and set up a appointment next time. A few hours later they sent another email saying they were waiting for my call.

They are an option as long as you have some command of the language.