Guest viewing is limited

Marunouchi (oppai club)

Anyway I am now in fukuoka and then Nagasaki . Do you perhaps have some plans foroppai sekukyaba that accepted gaijin??

In nakasu, if you walk up the Central Street from the south, the first or second Street to the right had two sekukyaba that were open to foreigners (with decent Japanese), but that was about 2 or 3 years ago. Just ask in one of the info booths there. Aside from some soaplands and some sekukyaba and girls bars, most shops there used to be off limits for foreigners. Also worth mentioning, I never found a happy ending massage there. There has to be some law preventing that ...

I remember that I once went to one and was told at the door that it's only for japanese despite telling him that I already have been there 1,2 times. Headed down the elevator and talked to a guy that was going down, who was asking me which place I visited. Told him that I was out of luck....and he immediately told me: you have been here before? Of cour you can come in, let's get back up.
Sometimes it's just random.

Same here. I’ve been to Emmanuelle in Ikebukuro a couple of times. But lately they rejected me for BS reasons, unless I told in advance to one of the girl that I was coming.

What's the name of the third kyabakura place? If you got rejected at miss campus (which is more foreign friendly than other kyuu chain sekukyabas) I suspect they're phobic of customers from covid 19 infected countries. You're lucky you're still enjoying yourself in Tokyo now.

The name was "smart". I had it on my Google list as a back wheel in case something went wrong with either miss campus or marunouchi. And glad I did.

Its just located a few streets away. There is a review about it on the blog too that's how I found it.

http://smart-smart.net/s/top.html

They specifically are rejecting foreigners from highly contaminated countries. I'm not from there and after a few more questions they let me in to Miss Campus.

Reactions: monalisaoverdrive
They specifically are rejecting foreigners from highly contaminated countries. I'm not from there and after a few more questions they let me in to Miss Campus.
I would think that if you let them glance at your gaijin card a lot of worries would be gone.

Like everyone else said you likely got rejected because of COVID-19. I've been accepted at both shops before numerous times with no trouble at all for the most part and my Japanese isn't good at all. If you look like you could be from a contaminated country (i.e: Europe/North America) you're probably more likely to be rejected at this point. It could apply to all foreigners in general but one of my Greek friends recently got asked if he was Italian and he was rejected in Osaka even after he told them he wasn't.

I would think that if you let them glance at your gaijin card a lot of worries would be gone.

Nope, they specifically asked if I was a resident and started saying they could not risk letting me in as a European, before I mentioned my area was a) low level compared to the rest and b) I had not left Japan or been home in two years. Only after that they let me in.

And to be fair, they're up front about it on their homepage.