http://suiteroom.este88.com/index.html

Appointment Length & Costs:
80 min 8K + 30 min 4k

Type/Location:
Ikebukuro Chinese Massage

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
So I was feeling like getting an Akasuri massage and didn’t feel like going to Okachimachi so found this place in Ikebukuro. Looked like a good value so wasn’t expecting much and got about what I expected except for the offer of dinner.

A little farther from the station than other places, but found the building fairly easily and headed up to the 4th floor. Rang the bell and a lady in her 40’s in a very short dress answered and led me in. The most she had going for her is she is somewhat slim. Told her I saw the website and took the 80 min course.

Small place with only two rooms that I noticed. Room was small and dimly lit. she told me to undress while she got the shower ready. Gave me a paper g string to change into.

Shower is about two steps away from room. Layed face down and she started the wash. Started with akasuri and then a wash. The akasuri could have been a little harder to my liking but not bad.

Return to room sans paper g string and proceed with massage. Very strong and felt really good. Just what I was looking for. After about 30-40 minutes of rubbing and kneading and little teasing in all the right places came the up sell. I was not feeling it and not really attracted to her so kindly declined. What started at 5k went to 2k but I still declined even while she is sitting on me slightly stroking junior. So she continues with the massage and I’m feeling good with that. I’m exhausted and don’t want to get up so she asks if I want to extend. 4K for another 30 minutes sounds ok so go for it. As soon as I give her the money she says she wants to service me. Sure why not. The HE was good and she allows some roaming. She was wearing a g string and allows some grabbing and soft touching. After the HE I took a quick shower and then she finished massaging.

She tells me that I can sleep there for a little if I want. It was around 5pm and she says trains will be crowded so I can sleep and she’ll wake me up later. I politely declined. She then asks what I’m doing for dinner and I tell her that I’m going home. She then offers to cook me dinner. I wasn’t sure what she was after, but I think she was just being nice. She said she makes food all the time for her and the other two staff at the shop. She then brings in a big tray on uncooked gyoza that she made to show me. She also said she makes mabodofu and subuta a lot. She kept saying that I should stay and eat and sleep if I like. If she was cute I may have taken her up on the offer but wasn’t interested in sticking around. Really nice lady with good massage skills but just not to my liking.

So if you’re in Ikebukuro and looking for a good massage with potential for free Chinese dinner then you might want to check out this place. I assume the other staff are probably older too but not sure. Definitely not the place to go if you want young and cute. 8K for the first 80 min is a good value even without the HE.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I only recommend because the massage was pretty good and the lady was really friendly. I’m not a fan of up sells but she included the HE with the extra time. She wasn’t too pushy about it. I was just really tired and the massage was good so decided to extend.

Didn’t catch her name and she doesn’t resemble any of the photos on the website. Assume she is the mama-san so maybe other staff might be younger.

Well, the going rate (all in) for 2 hours is around 14,000 , no dinner, but possibly a cold tea.

they want guys to fall asleep there so they can steal their belongings

You're overlooking kidneys, lungs, pancreas, corneas, heart, liver, and ligaments. Way more money there.

I think its a very sweet offer, she's probably not getting a lot of business and is a bit lonely :)

She said the shop is a little farther from the station so maybe does not get a lot of business. Still about 5 minutes depending on what exit you use.

She just seems friendly. I would like to think it’s my good looks and charm, but probably she was just being nice. I was returning hone from a business trip so probably looked tired.

I also had no bag with me and told her I was short on cash so doubt she was after my belongings.

Can’t guarantee the dinner offer, but I’m sure you’ll get a fine massage.

I'm so paranoid that I'd be afraid she was trying to slip something into my food. (Awful, I know)

Spiked gyoza, I'd still go for that. If you'd follow the playbook at least me and @ShowaJidai use you wouldn't have that much money with you anyway and at least you would get a hell of a story to share in TAG.

I need a massage and I wish they accepted women. I'd love to support kind SW ladies. Can't say no to homemade meals..

Yeah I thought of that too, there is a chance that they want guys to fall asleep there so they can steal their belongings. i hope its just friendliness though

Oh wow it can be a trap. I'm glad I'm not a male otherwise I might not be able to say no to free food lol :D

I need a massage and I wish they accepted women. I'd love to support kind SW ladies. Can't say no to homemade meals..
They probably do!
Some of the massage places that offer happy endings to men are glad to take women for a regular massage with no extras.

I have written a review about Ai's massage place, another massage shop that a lot of people on TAG have talked about.

Ms. Bear would be grateful to hear tips about massage places that take women for irregular massages with extras.
I don't really know one myself but i think a female TAG poster wrote some reviews saying she negotiated service in that Aroma place (quite well known on TAG). But they did not really seem to know what they were doing for the girl's HE, just willing to try something for some extra business i suppose.