Massage + HE/BJ shinjuku? Alternatives to asian feeling?

Pinkr37

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello!

I‘m for business in tokyo and staying in shinjuku for some days now.
I‘m quite interested in a massage with some extras like touching or HE. I have read through some threads here and could find asian feeling as a reliable place to go. I don‘t speak any japanese.
Are there any other safe places to go to? Lots of people talk to you in kabukicho and try to drag you in some places. I‘m not sure how safe these places are and i don’t want to get ripped off.
Asian feeling is 6000yen for a traditional massage on their websites which includes HE? But I‘m not allowed to touch the girl and they are also not undressing if I am correct...

I’d appreciate it if you have other reliable places for someone who doesn’t speak japanese. I also don’t want to spend much more money and I’m okay with 30min.

Thank you for every answer!

Lots of people talk to you in kabukicho and try to drag you in some places. I‘m not sure how safe these places are and i don’t want to get ripped off.

If anyone approaches you in the street, they are trying to rip you off. End of story. Do not ever go with someone that approaches you in the street.

The traditional massage at asian feeling does NOT have hj.
Oil and powder massage have it. Generally reliable hj massages are over 10.000. Some people report 5000~8000 yen but usually not in Shinjuku, not steady reliable and the massage part not so good.
If the massage is not important to you, you can try something like new hot point, lovely hand or strawberry jam (the Shinjuku one probably not gonna let you in if you don’t speak Japanese though)

But I‘m not allowed to touch the girl and they are also not undressing if I am correct...
depends on the girl and you. some are very touchy-feely and allow a lot, others are more hands-off. no point listing which is which here as YMMV. there are loads of reviews of Asian feeling / relax too.

If you pay 10k for the 1 hr oil or powder massage at asian feeling or relax you will definitely get a decent massage and a HE and probably some touching. Personally Id recommend paying for 90 mins or longer and choosing Lalah or Hikari as they are usually up for happy starts as well as endings and it sounds like you are more focused on the hand job part + want value for money. You won't get full enjoyment of the massage if you are all worked up.

and as others have said here, please never go anywhere with any touts, just ignore them.

If the massage is not important to you, you can try something like new hot point, lovely hand or strawberry jam (the Shinjuku one probably not gonna let you in if you don’t speak Japanese though)

Thanks for your answer! That’s really helpful to me!
Do you think hot point, lovely hand or strawberry jam are letting me in as a foreigner with no japanese speaking? Or which one of these has the best chances for lettting me in?

depends on the girl and you. some are very touchy-feely and allow a lot, others are more hands-off. no point listing which is which here as YMMV. there are loads of reviews of Asian feeling / relax too.

If you pay 10k for the 1 hr oil or powder massage at asian feeling or relax you will definitely get a decent massage and a HE and probably some touching. Personally Id recommend paying for 90 mins or longer and choosing Lalah or Hikari as they are usually up for happy starts as well as endings and it sounds like you are more focused on the hand job part + want value for money. You won't get full enjoyment of the massage if you are all worked up.

Thanks! Well do you think it is possible that the girl would take off her shoes so i can touch her feet a bit? Cause it’s something that I like. Probably not since they also don’t take off their underwear?
Overall it sounds like a good place to go.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Thanks! Well do you think it is possible that the girl would take off her shoes so i can touch her feet a bit? Cause it’s something that I like. Probably not since they also don’t take off their underwear?

You can do something like the body-to-body massage that Aroma Queen (Shimbashi) offers, for a 90 Minute session at about 14,000 yen. The girls showers with you and massages you in the nude, ends with a HJ. (Touching is allowed by most girls...)

I don't know about the feet part, but she will be naked in that specific case.... Foreigners are accepted, the manager (Japanese) speaks English, Japanese & Chinese.

Do you think hot point, lovely hand or strawberry jam are letting me in as a foreigner with no japanese speaking? Or which one of these has the best chances for lettting me in?

hot point - you need survival Japanese so no. lovely hand - you'll be OK but the selection of girls will be limited, and its usually the not so attractive ones that you will be left with. strawberry jam - probably same as lovely hand, plus it doesn't have the best reputation and as someone inexperienced to this scene in this location you will most likely get f*cked over.

they wear a one piece fairly skimpy dress usually and are barefoot and generally speaking pretty cool so I don't think they get too flustered by a foot-fetish. I reckon a few of them will give you a foot-job if thats what you are driving at.

And if the massage is REALLY important to you, head up to Toranomon/Shimbashi and visit Ai.

Though she just left for a holiday yesterday and if off until April 26th.

Though she just left for a holiday yesterday and if off until April 26th.
She deserves a nice vacation. But, until then, I'm going to be extra careful in the gym.

Lovely hand would have most chance to let you in of those 3 i think.
I assume that most girls anywhere have less concerns with their feet being touched than their private parts.

Reactions: grunt
Hello,
I’m in a similar situation as Pinkr37.
One think i’m looking for is a foreigner friendly place delivering massage and BJ Happy ending. I’v read lot of the review here and found that most of the time the Happy ending is a HJ. What about places to get good BJ in Tokyo?

Hello,
I’m in a similar situation as Pinkr37.
One think i’m looking for is a foreigner friendly place delivering massage and BJ Happy ending. I’v read lot of the review here and found that most of the time the Happy ending is a HJ. What about places to get good BJ in Tokyo?

If your focus is really on getting a BJ and you are willing to forego the massage part, then, if you haven’t done so already, you should consider a “pink salon” a/k/a a “pinsaro.” There are several in Tokyo that routinely accept gaijin customers. These have been reviewed here on TAG. Potentially, they can be cheaper than MPs.

Keep in mind that those places tend to have older/heavier ladies. The darkness might hide the reality to some extent.

Typically, it’s a BBBJ scene. Sure, a BBBJ can feel nice, but there are some STD risks associated with that.

Finally, there is a lack of privacy since the normal pink salon only has booths. Often there is music playing in the background, which might help or might be a distraction.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eona and Acid Burn
If your focus is really on getting a BJ and you are willing to forego the massage part, then, if you haven’t done so already, you should consider a “pink salon” a/k/a a “pinsaro.” There are several in Tokyo that routinely accept gaijin customers. These have been reviewed here on TAG. Potentially, they can be cheaper than MPs.

Keep in mind that those places tend to have older/heavier ladies. The darkness might hide the reality to some extent.

Typically, it’s a BBBJ scene. Sure, a BBBJ can feel nice, but there are some STD risks associated with that.

Finally, there is a lack of privacy since the normal pink salon only has booths. Often there is music playing in the background, which might help or might be a distraction.
Hi, thanks for the advice. I understand it. But I’m not looking to give up or forego the massage. I’m really looking for a combo massage + BJ. To me, it is a nice
Combination.

Reactions: SugoiBoy
You can also try out Aroma Queen (Nihonbashi) https://nihonbashi-esthe.com/en/.
I've been there these past two months about 15 times, and for 10,000 the therapists have been nude the whole time, except to and fro the shower. And, most of them allow a lot of things.

Thanks for this! Few quick questions:
Which course did you go for?
Did you have to tip the therapist? If so for how much and for was it for HJ, BJ..?

Thanks for this! Few quick questions:
Which course did you go for?
Did you have to tip the therapist? If so for how much and for was it for HJ, BJ..?

I've been so many times, so I always go for the 70 minute 10,000 yen course. However, I make it clear before hand (even though I have been so many times) that I want to pop 2~3 times, irrelevant of whether I do or not. I'll usually space it out by popping once in the shower, once as soon as the massage starts and one at the very end (if I have the stamina). No, they have started a new model (past 6~7 months maybe) of bringing in foreign therapists. There is also an 王様 15,000 course which goes past the HJ/BJ (use your imagination).

A little tip, I've always made sure Cindy (who manages the shop) was there when I went. Because on my 11th visit, she wasn't there and the whole atmosphere, mood, setting, and service was not even close to what I was used to.

A little tip, I've always made sure Cindy (who manages the shop) was there when I went. Because on my 11th visit, she wasn't there and the whole atmosphere, mood, setting, and service was not even close to what I was used to.
This is important - Cindy does manage the nihonbashi branch and does a good job of keep girls on the 'task'.
She's there most of the time, but does have a life outside of the shop... If you go to Shinbashi, Yumi should be there in the late afternoon/evening hours, she'll also make sure you're treated well. (Some girls will be duds, that's just how it goes sometimes...)

Reactions: axenic
This is important - Cindy does manage the nihonbashi branch and does a good job of keep girls on the 'task'.
She's there most of the time, but does have a life outside of the shop... If you go to Shinbashi, Yumi should be there in the late afternoon/evening hours, she'll also make sure you're treated well. (Some girls will be duds, that's just how it goes sometimes...)
Thanks! Whats the shinbashi one called? Is it also known as aroma coco8?

Edit: i coudnt find a shinbashi address on their homepage, so i called and the lady gave me an addesss for shinabshi. Also it was mentioned that Cindy is on leave and no tencho for shinbashi branch.

Last edited:
Cindy is on leave and no tencho for shinbashi branch.

Are you sure you called the right branch? I'm going to Nihonbashi today and Cindy told me she is there.

Also I just want to mention one more thing - you get what you pay for. I go for inexpensive, clearly budgeted places, so keep in mind it's not an upper-class joint.

Last edited:
Are you sure you called the right branch? I'm going to Nihonbashi today and Cindy told me she is there.

Also I just want to mention one more thing - you get what you pay for. I go for inexpensive, clearly budgeted places, so keep in mind it's not an upper-class joint.
This is where i called - right place?
https://nihonbashi-esthe.com/access.html
I'm planning a visit today too & noted in the inexpensive joint

Anybody going today to Aroma Queen? (Sunday 28) I’m pretty new on this game. Do I need to make a reservation? Does Cindy speaks English?

Always good to make an appointment.
Agreed.

While they will take walk-ins, calling or messaging them ahead of time will result in a better experience.

(I've not connected with them since I left Japan, so I'm not sure what the current status is between the two shops.)

Reactions: SugoiBoy
Anybody going today to Aroma Queen? (Sunday 28) I’m pretty new on this game. Do I need to make a reservation? Does Cindy speaks English?
You can make an appointment with them via Line, in English. I found being able to message them for an appointment removed some of the first time trying a shop apprehension.

Reactions: axenic