Guest viewing is limited

Match dating app and advice

Majora

TAG Member
Reaction score
I've downloaded a few dating apps, JP and International, but I'm not sure which ones are good. Most of the JP ones are filled with these girls that say they are horny and want to meet, but I know better.

I want a real GF. I can speak Japanese.

Basically, I have some questions:

1. I've landed some winks and many likes in good ok' Match.com app. Should I pay 1 month (5k) and try it out?

2. What does actually happen if you meet the girls of the JP apps? Anyone has done it?

3. What should I write in my profile and what first message should I send.

Anyone with experience, help me senpai!

Tldr: Please answer any question or share your dating app story. Thanks.

I've heard that for serious relationships, OK cupid is good, and match.com also seems good for something serious, not sure if its worth the membership but it seems reputable.

Some people say that Pairs is not bad for more serious relationships/dates. I'm planning on trying it next month after I sort out a few projects I'm juggling around that are making me pretty busy.

What do you mean by what happens after you meet them? This is not limited to Japan in any way. Just try and have fun, go to a restaurant or a nice cafe, have a casual conversation hinting at more to come next time, etc...

Japanese girls/women, after all, are girls/women. Talk with them about what they like, what they want to have in their life (dreams, aspirations), don't dominate the conversation too much or be too egocentric. Some of them can be pretty shy, but they open up once you give them the opportunity. At least those who are worthy paying any attention to - plenty of too bland, boring chicks out there too, but you can always end a date early if they're this type.

A lot of girls on dating apps are either sakura or "freelance" professionals, so if you dont have money, watch out for that.

Sakura are easy to spot because they will keep trying to make you use paid features of the site.

Freelancers may not ask for money right away, but usually they do it before meeting up.

Some people say that Pairs is not bad for more serious relationships/dates. I'm planning on trying it next month after I sort out a few projects I'm juggling around that are making me pretty busy.

What do you mean by what happens after you meet them? This is not limited to Japan in any way. Just try and have fun, go to a restaurant or a nice cafe, have a casual conversation hinting at more to come next time, etc...

Japanese girls/women, after all, are girls/women. Talk with them about what they like, what they want to have in their life (dreams, aspirations), don't dominate the conversation too much or be too egocentric. Some of them can be pretty shy, but they open up once you give them the opportunity. At least those who are worthy paying any attention to - plenty of too bland, boring chicks out there too, but you can always end a date early if they're this type.

I meant the girls that Alice called Sakura, or the freelancers. Thanks for the advice!

Reactions: honra123
A lot of girls on dating apps are either sakura or "freelance" professionals, so if you dont have money, watch out for that.

Sakura are easy to spot because they will keep trying to make you use paid features of the site.

Freelancers may not ask for money right away, but usually they do it before meeting up.

Thanks! I thought something like that!

Reactions: AliceInWonderland

"I'm waiting at the train station for you. Just get premium and we can be together tonight." lol