Matsudo area home delivery service?

Rockzers

TAG Member
Reaction score
I am a foreigner, living in an apartment in Matsudo, is there have a delivery service available in Matsudo? I speak Japanese a little bit because It is very difficult for foreigners to go to local soapland

I am a foreigner, living in an apartment in Matsudo, is there have a delivery service available in Matsudo? I speak Japanese a little bit because It is very difficult for foreigners to go to local soapland

I mean, I live close-ish to that area but depends on what you're looking for.
Matsudo's not that far out from Tokyo I mean if you're right on the Joban (?) Line (I think is it?) that takes you right to Ueno so you might find something there.

Get your Japanese teacher or another Japanese to help you craft some sentences and then call up some local agencies. You are likely to be rejected by most regardless of your Japanese.

Don’t enter any unreviewed places in Ueno - you WILL get rippped off. I can guarantee it.

Reactions: MikeH
Matsudo's not that far out from Tokyo I mean if you're right on the Joban (?) Line (I think is it?) that takes you right to Ueno so you might find something there.

I second this. It takes just about 10 minutes to get to Minami-senju from Matsudo by train. From Minami-senju, Yoshiwara is a 15-minutes' walk away.

Looking for xxx home service..Is it possible to provide home service in Tokyo? This is my first attempt.

I second this. It takes just about 10 minutes to get to Minami-senju from Matsudo by train. From Minami-senju, Yoshiwara is a 15-minutes' walk away.
I see.. foreigners allow in Yoshiwara? Is there no home delivery service?

Looking for xxx home service..Is it possible to provide home service in Tokyo? This is my first attempt.
for 'home delivery' you'll need to either speak decent Japanese or pay over the odds for an English speaking agency. Search for 'Matsudo' and you'll find a couple decent options from me there.

Maybe AM can do Matsuda at some extra cost if English is easier for you.

Yoshiwara is a good option and while its incall only, there are no extra room costs like with love hotels.

Reactions: Ken1988
Yeah, if you're only 10 minutes from Minami-Senju Yoshiwara is a no-brainer. There are enough places there that are foreigner friendly its probably the path of least resistance.

If you're dead set on having someone delivered to your home, here's the City Heaven listings for Matsudo:
https://www.cityheaven.net/chiba/A1203/A120302/

Decent number of shops, everything from chubby girls to SM and it looks like a lot of "hitodzuma" (mature) DH in that area.
There's even one specializing in western girls but it looks shady as hell, haha...

Keep in mind none of those are foreigner-specific shops - you're gonna need at least some Japanese to set it all up. You mentioned that you speak a bit, so you could always give it a try but there's a pretty good chance most of them won't work with you.

*Whoops - Monger above was thinking the same thing as me!*