N/A

Appointment Length & Costs:
30 mins/16000

Type/Location:
咲 (Saki) Milf Street of Matsushima Shinchi

Language Notes:
All Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
So after my first successful attempt at Matsushima Shinchi I decided to give it another go. Last time I was set on finding young and hot (which I did), but this time around I decided to give the older ladies street a go.

I got to the area around 4:45. I was hoping that more of the shops would be open. It was a little sparse the last time I went. This time around as well there were a lot of shops that were closed. I made the circuit through the several main streets. I saw the girl I had previously and she give me a big smile and knowing wave when we saw each other. That made me pretty happy. This time around she had another girl sitting with her and she was really attractive as well. (I need to go to Shinchi and walk around at least once to really be able to feel the level of the two areas) I was tempted, but I had a goal in mind.

Milf street was pretty empty when I got there. There were only two or three places open. I had the circuit between them several times and decided on 咲. The girl waiting there was cute and gave me a good smile. I entered and the mama san seemed pretty scared. After feeling my Japanese language ability out she glanced at the girl. She gave a quick nod (which I took to mean that she had final say) and upstairs we went.

Service was similar to before...snack, shower, service. This time the girl was really into the service. There was a lot of kissing and fondling, followed by a nice BBBJ. Afterwards she climbed on and we went to town. A little mish was followed by the doggy and I was finished. As before, she made all the happy noises which pleased me greatly. Afterwards we chatted a little bit, hit the shower, and I was on my way again.

Yumi was great. Her body isn't tight and she isn't the youngest (early 30s?), but her body had all the right giggle to make me crazy. Tits were small, but she really liked putting them in my face.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
This girl was really nice. Once I convinced the mama san that I was okay there were no problems.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report from Osaka, glad that you had a good experience!

Approved: 2/5/2020

Yumi was great. Her body isn't tight and she isn't the youngest (early 30s?), but her body had all the right giggle to make me crazy.

I certainly hope it's not a sign of the times when "early 30s" is in the description of a thread with "MILF" in the title, because you're making me feel old, asshole.

But seriously, thanks for a great review and confirmation that Matsushima is still giving some great service for the money compared to Tobita. Definitely getting me in the right mood for my visit to the gym this morning, where the mid-40s mommies always get a kick out of a guy ten years younger watching them stretch and grunt and moan.

Yeah, I haven't been there too many times to be sure, but from what I saw, the girls on the main streets were either a)more young loli types or b)more plastic-y idealized shapes (i.e. huge tits, lots of make up, super skinny waists). Yumi was none of that. Just a cute girl with a lot of shape and a nice smile.

I'm sure there's some more older types there, too. There were actually many shops open on that street when I went. Maybe two other beside the one I went to. Maybe I just lucked out on my first trip? Either way, I'm not complaining.

Yeah, I haven't been there too many times to be sure, but from what I saw, the girls on the main streets were either a)more young loli types or b)more plastic-y idealized shapes (i.e. huge tits, lots of make up, super skinny waists). Yumi was none of that. Just a cute girl with a lot of shape and a nice smile.

I'm sure there's some more older types there, too. There were actually many shops open on that street when I went. Maybe two other beside the one I went to. Maybe I just lucked out on my first trip? Either way, I'm not complaining.

If it's anything like Tobita, the older (and/or fatter) ones tend to be closer to the extreme ends and come out at, like, 3pm on weekday afternoons. I, myself, have never been to Matsushima as during my years in Osaka all we ever heard about was Tobita Shinchi.

I take it you live in Osaka? I don't know how entrenched or attached you are to the city, how long you've been there or what your job situation is but if you're relatively new to Japan and haven't figured this out yet, the first chance you get, follow the opposite of Horace Greeley's advice and HEAD EAST. Every-fucking-thing is so much better in Tokyo.

Reactions: TokyoNeko