Walked in

Appointment Length & Costs:
30 min 10,000 yen

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
All Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I was heading to Tokyo for the weekend for Tokyo Auto Salon and was waiting for my shinkansen which was at 14:15 but I decided to try checking out Matsushima shinchi on the recomendation of Airnest before I get on my train as I was still feeling a bit in the mood after seeing something amazing last night with Fumi-chan in kannami shinchi(please see my kannami shinchi part 2 post).

Got to matsushima shinchi around 12pm and some of the shops were indeed open and there were some salary men trolling the area pretty early probably looking for a fast fix during their lunch break or something. I did a few laps around the area and noticed that during the day I guess some of the older ladies were working but I found a place that had a girl that was in her early 30s that was quite attractive to my standards so I went in. The mama-san seemed a bit sleepy and to be honest seemed a bit drunk? She told me 30 min 10,000yen which was quite reasonable so I decided to take the offer. Got inside and was quite spacious compared the the cramped closet like rooms at kannami shinchi. Big space and very classy room decorations along with a room heater that felt wonderful compared to the freezing cold windy outside.

After a quick introduction she asked me how old I was, which I found a bit strange but I answered her none the less and told her I was 31 then she said she was 34 and that she likes younger guys, which I didn't quite know how to respond to.

Clothes come off and out come the wipes. Wipes are still cold...Followed by bbbj then condom into CG. She has a bit of out of shape body but her breasts are around D so lots of bouncing around and lots of fun to play with. Not sure if it's because she's older or more experienced but her techniques are top class. She actually managed to make me cum in CG which is nearly unheard of as I only came in CG twice in my life. Now three times. Cleaned up, got dressed and said my thanks and goodbyes.

Next stop Tokyo. Perhaps I will give yoshiwara a try since I will be in Tokyo for a few days.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Overall a good experience. Don't know if daytime prices are different from night time but I will probably try again during the night for more selection.

Great review. I'm glad you enjoyed my recommendation. I haven't been there during the daytime, I've always gone there at 5pm onwards. With regards to night time prices, it's 15,000 yen for 30 mins. It's either it's cheaper during daytime or you got a discount because you're the first customer.

Nice review, I'm planning to travel to Osaka soon and Matsushima is the place that I really want to visit. Any chance you can help me to locate to that area? Much appreciate

Nice review, I'm planning to travel to Osaka soon and Matsushima is the place that I really want to visit. Any chance you can help me to locate to that area? Much appreciate
Kujo Station exit6
walk till Tropical Hotel (or Tropicana Hotel?) and turn right. you will find the place easy, just check google maps street view

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Natsuko

Clothes come off and out come the wipes. Wipes are still cold...Followed by bbbj then condom into CG. She has a bit of out of shape body but her breasts are around D so lots of bouncing around and lots of fun to play with. Not sure if it's because she's older or more experienced but her techniques are top class. She actually managed to make me cum in CG which is nearly unheard of as I only came in CG twice in my life. Now three times. Cleaned up, got dressed and said my thanks and goodbyes.

Next stop Tokyo. Perhaps I will give yoshiwara a try since I will be in Tokyo for a few days.

So does this mean that it is a one time pop only kinda thing?

Reactions: TAG Manager
I have like 2 questions:
1) why does tobita become better known than this place
2) Err are the girls here usually older or something

I have like 2 questions:
1) why does tobita become better known than this place
2) Err are the girls here usually older or something
From online information, I guess these are the reasons that Tobita Shinchi is well known today:
Tobita Shinchi is the largest of the red light districts in Osaka (with over 100 establishments). It's known as a place to go if you want to play with very beautiful girls. In fact, women working there range from teens to 50s. Girls are on open display to passers by.
https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewe...ll=34.548526065100624,135.62116484765625&z=10

I'd be very interested to see a TAG report from the Shinodayama Shinchi. I see conflicting reports about whether it is NJ-friendly
http://www.21orover.com/japan/nws/Shinodayama/

@Airnest @chaztagster

If you don't mind could you tell me what's the difference between : Shinoyama Shinichi vs tobita shinchi vs Matsushima shinchi
Like I searched a lot but didn't find this answer?
Like is it age difference ? if so then which one have which type of women?
price diff ?
or what?