Matsushima Shinchi - Some updated info

Let me know by PM when you decide to go. I’d like to check it out as well, been to lazy to check out the not so popular Shinchis. Been to Tobita, Matsushima, Kannami and Shinodayama so far. All that’s left is Takii and Imazato Shinchi. Takii and Imazato Shinchi’s system might be similar to Shinodayama where you tell the mama-san your type and they send a girl to the shop as opposed to Tobita, Matsushima and Kannami where you can see the girls sitting out front with Kannami being most similar with Matsushima where you have up to 3 girls sitting out at the same time.

Will do but given what's happening in Osaka right now in regards to Covid, I might wait until case numbers drop.

You've almost completed the stamp rally! Not many places to go. Will let you know when I plan to head in there again @Airnest!

Reactions: Airnest
Does anyone know which Shinchi would have tanned/black japanese gals?
Pretty much all of the Shinchi have them. It’s just a matter of them working on the day you visit. Knowing their schedule is kind of hard because of the corona situation. I usually see 3 or 4 of them in Tobita and Matsushima and at least 2 or 3 in Kannami when everything was normal.

Reactions: george0
Will do but given what's happening in Osaka right now in regards to Covid, I might wait until case numbers drop.

You've almost completed the stamp rally! Not many places to go. Will let you know when I plan to head in there again @Airnest!
Just Takii and Imazato remaining. Yeah, it’s hard for the girls as well. I went today and they started closing again at 8pm from today. Yeah that corona is scary, we gotta take care of ourselves.

Reactions: Ojaysee
Does anyone know which Shinchi would have tanned/black japanese gals?
Pretty much every "type" is on offer in Tobita. I used to have a thing for that type and got with a tanned, bleach-blond girl there just to get it out of my system. She was quite unfriendly so she well and truly cured me.

Just Takii and Imazato remaining. Yeah, it’s hard for the girls as well. I went today and they started closing again at 8pm from today. Yeah that corona is scary, we gotta take care of ourselves.
Take care buddy!

Pretty much every "type" is on offer in Tobita. I used to have a thing for that type and got with a tanned, bleach-blond girl there just to get it out of my system. She was quite unfriendly so she well and truly cured me.

Is there some sort of way to see which girls are working there before going on a website or something?

Is there some sort of way to see which girls are working there before going on a website or something?
Tobita or the other Shinchis don’t have any website with pics and attendance like deriheru websites. You will have to go there in person to see which girls are working. It’s kind of a hit or miss in terms of service. Lots of pretty girls in Tobita, but the service is kind of so-so. Matsushima and Kanami’s service is much better in general. Ato has numerous reviews here of various girls in Tobita, check it out. It’s helpful for newbies.

Tobita or the other Shinchis don’t have any website with pics and attendance like deriheru websites. You will have to go there in person to see which girls are working. It’s kind of a hit or miss in terms of service. Lots of pretty girls in Tobita, but the service is kind of so-so. Matsushima and Kanami’s service is much better in general. Ato has numerous reviews here of various girls in Tobita, check it out. It’s helpful for newbies.

Thanks man.

what's Kanami- shinchi known for?

I've actually been to Tobita and Matsushima, it is hit or miss, and girls come and. go. I hardly ever find tanned girls, but I don't live in osaka, I've only been to Tobita twice.

Thanks man.

what's Kanami- shinchi known for?

I've actually been to Tobita and Matsushima, it is hit or miss, and girls come and. go. I hardly ever find tanned girls, but I don't live in osaka, I've only been to Tobita twice.
Kannami Shinchi is similar to Matsushima and slightly cheaper and the service I would say is also slightly better. There are no showers though in Kannami Shinchi and the rooms are really small, like the floor space is slightly wider than a futon. It might be the time or day that you visit, there’s usually 3-4 tanned girls in Tobita and Matsushima and at least 2 in Kannami.

Kannami Shinchi is similar to Matsushima and slightly cheaper and the service I would say is also slightly better. There are no showers though in Kannami Shinchi and the rooms are really small, like the floor space is slightly wider than a futon. It might be the time or day that you visit, there’s usually 3-4 tanned girls in Tobita and Matsushima and at least 2 in Kannami.

Thanks Airnest!!!

What time of year(month) is best to visit tobita, matsushima and kannani? especially for tanned girls?

Thanks Airnest!!!

What time of year(month) is best to visit tobita, matsushima and kannani? especially for tanned girls?
I’d say that it’s best to during Saturdays in general. It’s the most busy day for the girls and lots of them would be working. Best time of the year would probably be around the summer holidays and the last 2 weeks of December till the New Year.

I’d say that it’s best to during Saturdays in general. It’s the most busy day for the girls and lots of them would be working. Best time of the year would probably be around the summer holidays and the last 2 weeks of December till the New Year.

Which summer holidays are you referring to? In June, July or August?

Why are the last 2 weeks of December good? I figure most of them would go home for new year.

Thanks Airnest!!!

At Tobita, at least, I think the day of the week matters more than the month of the year (outside of standard holidays, obviously). I would avoid Friday evenings as hordes of young salary-dicks descend upon the place walking up and down in packs and taking up all the good ones. Saturday probably has the best selection, and it's best to hit early. I know guys who swear by going at 3pm and beginning to prowl, but I've always found that, IN GENERAL, it's the lesser desirable girls who open up that early, and those are usually at the end of the block near the underpass street. I'd recommend starting to pace the streets around 4:30pm and keep going for an hour.

I've never noticed many of the dark/tanned types but Tobita will always have at least one of every type--nurse, geisha, cheerleader, dork, fat, old, model pretty, homely as fuck, etc. The key thing, no matter how desirable the girl is to you--especially if you aren't East Asian--is to gauge the reaction. If the girl is eyeing you flirtatiously and better yet waving at you, hit that shit. Otherwise, no matter how hot she is, if the girl looks uninterested or, worse, is avoiding eye contact, don't go for it because even if they mamasan lets you in you're going to have a very shitty experience.

I must add, though, if your thing is just dark/tanned, have you ever considered hitting up the Filipino clubs? At least the brown skin will be genuine and the girls will probably be far cheaper, even if you have to pay some lady under the table at a hostess club. There were a bunch of Filipino clubs in Kobe-Sannomiya area and a ton in the Kyobashi-Temma-Umeda shotengai region back in my day. The fun thing about Flipinos is the women, even if you're paying them for it, are usually horny as fucking rats. The downside is that they've got the emotional and temperamental stability of Koreans but instead of just trashing your flat and flailing around aimlessly they actually will try to physically harm you. I loved dating Filipino girls as a teen. That said, sprinting to my car while a half-naked, shrieking brown woman is chasing you with a kitchen knife can be entertaining when you're 19 but not so much once you've got a mortgage and can't just trade neighbors.

I guess no matter whether you're in Japan or Hawaii, a Filipina women has the same temperment, lol.

At Tobita, at least, I think the day of the week matters more than the month of the year (outside of standard holidays, obviously). I would avoid Friday evenings as hordes of young salary-dicks descend upon the place walking up and down in packs and taking up all the good ones. Saturday probably has the best selection, and it's best to hit early. I know guys who swear by going at 3pm and beginning to prowl, but I've always found that, IN GENERAL, it's the lesser desirable girls who open up that early, and those are usually at the end of the block near the underpass street. I'd recommend starting to pace the streets around 4:30pm and keep going for an hour.

I've never noticed many of the dark/tanned types but Tobita will always have at least one of every type--nurse, geisha, cheerleader, dork, fat, old, model pretty, homely as fuck, etc. The key thing, no matter how desirable the girl is to you--especially if you aren't East Asian--is to gauge the reaction. If the girl is eyeing you flirtatiously and better yet waving at you, hit that shit. Otherwise, no matter how hot she is, if the girl looks uninterested or, worse, is avoiding eye contact, don't go for it because even if they mamasan lets you in you're going to have a very shitty experience.

I must add, though, if your thing is just dark/tanned, have you ever considered hitting up the Filipino clubs? At least the brown skin will be genuine and the girls will probably be far cheaper, even if you have to pay some lady under the table at a hostess club. There were a bunch of Filipino clubs in Kobe-Sannomiya area and a ton in the Kyobashi-Temma-Umeda shotengai region back in my day. The fun thing about Flipinos is the women, even if you're paying them for it, are usually horny as fucking rats. The downside is that they've got the emotional and temperamental stability of Koreans but instead of just trashing your flat and flailing around aimlessly they actually will try to physically harm you. I loved dating Filipino girls as a teen. That said, sprinting to my car while a half-naked, shrieking brown woman is chasing you with a kitchen knife can be entertaining when you're 19 but not so much once you've got a mortgage and can't just trade neighbors.

Thanks Keihan!!

I don't know anything about the Filipino Clubs. Are there any in Tokyo? where can i learn more about these clubs?

Thanks Keihan!!

I don't know anything about the Filipino Clubs. Are there any in Tokyo? where can i learn more about these clubs?

No clue where they might be in Tokyo but two decades ago in Osaka there were quite a few in Joto-ku and Miyakojima-ku. Seems like they operated very similar to the Thai businesses in Tokyo, where the woman would marry a Japanese national and use her immigration status to open a club and bring girls (relatives) over. I'm guessing there must be Filipino clubs somewhere in Tokyo as half the business hotels I stay in nowadays have at least a couple of Filipino maids. They get assigned to the gaijin rooms, poke their heads in the door and squawk in that familiar accent that makes it feel like home: "HELLOOO SIRRR!! EES OK I KLEN DE ROOM??" If it's anything like Osaka was, those clubs aren't exactly going to be in the most affluent neighborhoods. Wherever rent is cheap and after-hours adult entertainment can be found is probably a good place to start looking.

Which summer holidays are you referring to? In June, July or August?

Why are the last 2 weeks of December good? I figure most of them would go home for new year.
The whole month of August, since most office workers usually take their yearly leave around this time and of course because of obon. School is also out for college students. The last two weeks of December because of winter break and they get their winter bonus around that time. Lots of salarymen walking around Tobita during those times.

There aren't many actual FIlipino "clubs" like there once was but there are Filipino ladies working at various bars & and snack places. There were some out in Nishi-Kasai as well as out towards Hachioji.
The scene is probably in severe disarray due to corona.

Also most of the ladies working there nowadays are the same ones who were working already when Keihan was around, a decade or two ago...

Also most of the ladies working there nowadays are the same ones who were working already when Keihan was around, a decade or two ago...
Not entirely accurate - While there are some definite veterans in that scene, there are in fact some younger ones. Nothing below ~28'ish though. I'd say the average is 30's and up.
I had contact with at least one lady who was brought to Japan by her Japanese husband and then abandoned. She was working at one of these clubs and also a local hotel as a cleaning staff.
Later, her brother was working on the cleaning staff at the Granbell hotel in Kabukicho.... quite the story on how all that came to be.

No clue where they might be in Tokyo but two decades ago in Osaka there were quite a few in Joto-ku and Miyakojima-ku. Seems like they operated very similar to the Thai businesses in Tokyo, where the woman would marry a Japanese national and use her immigration status to open a club and bring girls (relatives) over. I'm guessing there must be Filipino clubs somewhere in Tokyo as half the business hotels I stay in nowadays have at least a couple of Filipino maids. They get assigned to the gaijin rooms, poke their heads in the door and squawk in that familiar accent that makes it feel like home: "HELLOOO SIRRR!! EES OK I KLEN DE ROOM??" If it's anything like Osaka was, those clubs aren't exactly going to be in the most affluent neighborhoods. Wherever rent is cheap and after-hours adult entertainment can be found is probably a good place to start looking.
THanks Keihan

The whole month of August, since most office workers usually take their yearly leave around this time and of course because of obon. School is also out for college students. The last two weeks of December because of winter break and they get their winter bonus around that time. Lots of salarymen walking around Tobita during those times.
Ok August it is !! Thanks Airnest!!

hottest month of the year too damn!!!

There aren't many actual FIlipino "clubs" like there once was but there are Filipino ladies working at various bars & and snack places. There were some out in Nishi-Kasai as well as out towards Hachioji.
Good to know, Thanks!

Ok August it is !! Thanks Airnest!!

hottest month of the year too damn!!!
You’re welcome. Yeah, I usually tell my regular girls around end of July that the next time I’ll see them will be in October. I can’t stand summer.