Matsushima Shinchi - Some updated info

You’re welcome. Yeah, I usually tell my regular girls around end of July that the next time I’ll see them will be in October. I can’t stand summer.
How are the girls in July compared to August?

How are the girls in July compared to August?
More girls are working more days since there are many customers. Some girls who only work 3x a week might work 5-6x per week due to the busy season and some girls who usually start work at 5pm might start work at 2pm to maximize their earnings.

More girls are working more days since there are many customers. Some girls who only work 3x a week might work 5-6x per week due to the busy season and some girls who usually start work at 5pm might start work at 2pm to maximize their earnings.

I mean in terms of looks and quality? or types of girls?

I mean in terms of looks and quality? or types of girls?
It’s much better than usual, since the best looking girls want to earn as much as possible during the busy season.

So which. month has the best looking girls? July or August?
You’ll probably see the same girls in July and August. It’s just they’ll probably work more in August.

Reactions: george0
You’ll probably see the same girls in July and August. It’s just they’ll probably work more in August.

Btw, What do you think of the quality of girls in Tobita during Golden Week (end of Apr to beginning of May)?

I went here yesterday and it was completely and utterly dead customers wise. One mama san even yelled out ichiman en and the girl wasn't too bad. Both here and tobita have to close at 8 pm because of corona restrictions as they're technically restaurants

Yeah it’s true. They’re notoriously famous for being Japanese only. I’m Asian American, so I don’t stand out compared to Black or White guys and have been mistaken for being Japanese. Almost all the shops in Shinodayama rejected me except for one. I became a regular at this shop and the mama-san welcomed me whenever I visited, but I was still very careful when I came in that the other stores don’t see me going to this shop. Some of the girls I’ve played with over there had tattoos. The service over there is the most anything goes and raw BJ, deep kiss is standard play. I wouldn’t be surprised if raw FS and cream pie is standard for some girls. I haven’t visited in 2 years though. I would recommend Kannami Shinchi or Matsushima if you haven’t been there. They are more open to foreigners compared to Shinodayama.

Very sorry for the late reply, but thanks for the info!

I'm very visibly foreign, so I guess I won't be going to Shinodayama, but good to know nonetheless.

Not an official review, but I've been to Matsushima Shinchi very recently and have a similar impression as other posters.

Most of the obaachans outside of the shops tried to flag me down, some very aggressively, but most very kindly. All one has to do is smile, nod and appear respectful and I doubt they'll be any trouble. And a "外国人などうですか?" would go a long way as well, I imagine, as this both indicates that you a) speak Japanese and b) understand that some girls turn foreigners away and are tactful enough to ask beforehand.

I saw one "Japanese Only" signs, perhaps two at the very most, I can't remember.

Customer traffic was very down, and while I went at 5 o'clock or so, I doubt it improves much before closing at 8.

I also went around May of last year but just didn't like the vibe, and back then the traffic was only marginally better.

Again, anecdotal, but when I went to Tobita in October of this year, it seemed that the traffic had really picked up and almost recovered, so that could mean that, while you have a place like Matsushima more to yourself, girls might be angling to work at Tobita if they can, thus leaving less attractive members behind at Matsushima. Bur again, pure speculation, and I was rejected once at Tobita for being a foreigner.

The girl I spent time with, however, was EXTREMELY kind, and quite cute as well. Compared to the girl I saw at Tobita, she was a dream, and would be wonderful company by any metric.

She and I had a good time comparing Tobita to Matsushima, and she agreed with me that the variety, attitude and service of Matsushima was better.

Hope this is helpful to someone.

Very sorry for the late reply, but thanks for the info!

I'm very visibly foreign, so I guess I won't be going to Shinodayama, but good to know nonetheless.

Not an official review, but I've been to Matsushima Shinchi very recently and have a similar impression as other posters.

Most of the obaachans outside of the shops tried to flag me down, some very aggressively, but most very kindly. All one has to do is smile, nod and appear respectful and I doubt they'll be any trouble. And a "外国人などうですか?" would go a long way as well, I imagine, as this both indicates that you a) speak Japanese and b) understand that some girls turn foreigners away and are tactful enough to ask beforehand.

I saw one "Japanese Only" signs, perhaps two at the very most, I can't remember.

Customer traffic was very down, and while I went at 5 o'clock or so, I doubt it improves much before closing at 8.

I also went around May of last year but just didn't like the vibe, and back then the traffic was only marginally better.

Again, anecdotal, but when I went to Tobita in October of this year, it seemed that the traffic had really picked up and almost recovered, so that could mean that, while you have a place like Matsushima more to yourself, girls might be angling to work at Tobita if they can, thus leaving less attractive members behind at Matsushima. Bur again, pure speculation, and I was rejected once at Tobita for being a foreigner.

The girl I spent time with, however, was EXTREMELY kind, and quite cute as well. Compared to the girl I saw at Tobita, she was a dream, and would be wonderful company by any metric.

She and I had a good time comparing Tobita to Matsushima, and she agreed with me that the variety, attitude and service of Matsushima was better.

Hope this is helpful to someone.
Glad to know that you had a great time at Matsushima. It doesn’t get really busy with foot traffic in Matsushima even on Friday or Saturday nights. Sometimes it gets a little intimidating walking alone in the streets as all the girls all have their eyes on you and the mama-san is trying to get you to come to their store. Tobita on the other hand gets really busy on Friday nights and Saturdays. I guess some girls choose to work in Matsushima because less people go there and less chances of running into someone they know.

Reactions: george0
Glad to know that you had a great time at Matsushima. It doesn’t get really busy with foot traffic in Matsushima even on Friday or Saturday nights. Sometimes it gets a little intimidating walking alone in the streets as all the girls all have their eyes on you and the mama-san is trying to get you to come to their store. Tobita on the other hand gets really busy on Friday nights and Saturdays. I guess some girls choose to work in Matsushima because less people go there and less chances of running into someone they know.

Btw, What do you think of the quality of girls in Tobita during Golden Week (end of Apr to beginning of May)?

I believe it's until 8pm for the rest of this month with a view to extending it to 9pm in November. All subject to change of course.

Sorry if this is reviving a dead thread. I live in Osaka, in the general Daikokucho area. Done some stuff before but not at any of the shinchis.

Anyway, I was wondering what time everything opens and closes now in Tobita and Matsushima, and, if anyone's been to either recently, what the best time to be there is for December and January. I've always been hesitant to walk around in the area and check by myself at the wrong time, and look like some sort of goon.

I'm on the cusp of turning 27 so I've decided to just have my midlife crisis now and go on a fucking spree.

The shops can open between 10am to midnight but that doesn't mean they will all be open. From late afternoon a lot of shops will be open. More on weekends.

You'll never look like a goon walking around by yourself. You'll get more calls than ever from the shops so soak up the attention and go for the girls who are enthusiastically waving at you.

Enjoy!