Guest viewing is limited

Mature Woman

rednose72

TAG Member
Reaction score
Recently I have developed fantasies about mature Japanese women from let's say 40 to 55 years after I did sex with a 47 year old woman a few times. I am 38 years, so not a huge age gap. My fantasy is about FFM with two mature women or MFM with a couple. Is there anybody who has experience ? Or what is the best way to find mature women ? Is there a website or bar or something ?

An update.

I met with 8 mature women since May. Most of them from Japancupid and a language exchange site. Met one at Starbucks and one was a coworker. Ranging from 44 to 51 years. Mixed success with ladies from JC and language site. Some are genuinely looking for serious relationships so I don't want to mess with their feelings. But two ladies were fine to do sex for fun. Starbucks lady was lucky who. i always go to Starbucks on Sunday morning reading the weekend FT. Same lady was there 2 weeks in a row and in the typical Japanese way of 'not looking but seeing anyway' I noticed she was checking me out. So I offered her a cup of tea. Which she accepted, we talked for 3 hours and went to my condo. My coworker is still a mystery. We were leaving the office and coincidentally we were in the same elevator and started talking. Somehow an hour later she had my little brother in my mouth sitting on my sofa. Obviously we he talked several times in the office before. One lady from JC and the Starbucks lady have become regulars. Sex with mature ladies is fun. They are experienced but not 'popular' with the Japanese guys. So they look for gaijin to get laid.

This should be in the nampa section. Some of the mature ones in Japan are pretty damn hot. Unlike back home where only some look good, a lot of the mature ladies are very doable!