May 2010 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
TGIF People! :)

Going out tonight, nice weather, good friends and some good drinks! I'll be at the Hobgoblin in Roppongi for a bit for some friend to gather and then we're heading out from there to go somewhere else.

Have a great weekend all! :)

Monday Morning... I feel so sluggish and have little motivation to do much today. The site feels much snappier today, what did you do Eliah? The site is moving faster than I can click, metaphorically speaking, I mean...

Heading out to lunch, the weather is nice and I plan enjoying the whole hour out of the office.

The whole site is much more responsive. Did someone slip it some double-shot espresso????

Now, Good Afternoon! As I sit here and pig out on my lunch!

Eliah was working on the site this weekend, something he did improved the site response time by like 30%. I'm sure he'll drop in here at some point.

This weekend was nice, not too busy and really was able to get some good relaxation in. We did manage to go out and be social in the evening hours, didn't stay out too late though. I do wish the weather would make up it's mind, I had to wear a coat yesterday while going out to get some dinner. It was quite chilly and tomorrow is June 1st. Strange...

This week is going to be a pain, I want to go hide somewhere for like the next 8 or 9 days, lol.

Looks like I'm going to need some coffee after this lunch, already getting sooooooo sleepy......

<3

Hi. :)

I'm glad everyone seems to have noticed the change. Yes, I changed how PHP interacts with the web server. It did make a dramatic improvement over the older protocols I had originally installed on this server a long time ago. I'm still doing some fine tuning on a few points until I'm more satisfied with the overall performance.

Other than that, I had a good weekend and I'm back at work today with a full schedule as usual. I am still in need of catching up on some lost sleep though.

-Eliah

Status
Not open for further replies.