Guest viewing is limited

Marine Blue [Chiba] (SL) Mayu from Marine Blue Chiba - 1st time, Wide butt and legs to experience

FanSecretto

TAG Member
Reaction score
Soapland Name & Provider Name::
Mayu - Marine Blue Chiba https://www.cityheaven.net/chiba/A1201/A120101/hama/girlid-39208434/

Date of Encounter:
Late April 2022

Contact Method:
Telephone

Appointment Length & Costs:
21,000 Yen for 80 minutes + 2,000 Yen for gaijin fee

Type/Location:
Soapland Office at Sakaecho, Chiba

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I just wondered that how come those people were able to have sex with girls throughout delivery services. This is based on this particular website, *** (https://***************.com/), with its videos. But I realized at the moment that vaginal penetration is illegal on delivery services across Japan. I had added some tastes to try such as ultra breasts, foreigner, tall, and/or newhalf in my bucket list; none of them doesn't allow penetration, so this killed my trying goals. However, there are just rare services that could get away from that: that is soapland, an interesting culture. Some services could be vaguely mentioned by that Comedian YouTuber, Japanese Meshida, who talked about sex information and jokes in Japan.

Anyway, I did check this website, Marine Blue, based in Sakaecho, Chiba for its roster, and I felt liking to Mayu. Based on profile, it says she's chubby and less than 70kg to note at + she has G-cup. So I called on phone to reserve her for the longest duration with mat play in order to try the culture. By the way, it is my first time to experience how to feel at the soapland. So I arrived at Chiba city for 45 minutes in travel, and took time to look for that soapland before the expected time starts soon. As of this timing to write, the look of soapland is actually 'restructuring' every corner of the building; this was somehow mentioned by fellow TAG reviewer/s. I paid the amount, received hygienic treatment, and seated down with no one else (while few customers came in late). I was called up by the staff member by the priority number I held, and guided me to 2nd floor. Then, staff member reminded me of using the condom, and Mayu came to greet me and guided to the room.

By actual looks, She's a bit cheeky on face; her body is little bit chubby; her overall stats are quite accurate on the profile. What surprised me are her wide butt and legs to react at, while I did expect I liked to play her G-cup breasts. No wonder that she is recommended in the website.

For whole cultural play, we undressed our clothes and Mayu was preparing the services in the entire duration starting in washing my body on sukebe or bath chair for serving and washing penis and its surroundings. I couldn't remember the time we exchanged kisses, but I guessed we did it during the washing time before the mat play. We exchanged several small talks to converse each other. After washing my body, she instructed to enter in a bathtub readying to warm the body to have another interesting experience to play - I entered in, she opened the bathtub function to add more hot water, she entered in too, and she performed bodily sensations while my body touched together.
For mat play, she prepared the mat with a lot of tasks to react of: inputting hot water, mixing bath soap, lubricant or lube, and other type of lotion in an amazing speedy performance of mixing. This took for around 5 minutes to achieve the mat preparation. When it was done, she signaled me to come, and instructed me for the mat play: do NOT let go of that mat; it is dangerous to let go, and the mat tends to be super slippery. So I leaned in a downward manner, she started applying the mixed lotion on body, and started using her body to execute sexy movements on my body. Suddenly, I felt an interesting kiss services she did on my body; it was tingling for my body to sense it. She did performed the sex position/s with my groin to feel with her groin together. Afterwards, I was instructed to lie down in an upward manner while holding the mat. She did performed the same services, and asked me to start the actual sex. With my hands holding down the mat, my penis inserted her up to enjoy in the mat to enjoy sex with condom; I didn't feel cumming or ejaculating sperms for her. She apologized me for not able to satisfy me; so instead, we went to the bed play after the mat play.

For bed play, after Mayu cleaned the mat area, we did have a short relaxation, and started exchanging kisses with short foreplay for trying up my options to do. I did suck her breasts, fingering her vagina, lick it as a cunnilingus, and did 69. She informed and showed me how to do the 69 (I ended up doing the 69 over her body). Then, I did insert to her vagina with condom as a top in a drive position. This took me time to try several angles to sex in order to feel comfortable and satisfying. When I felt coming, I ejaculated inside of her. It was a great pleasure.

Afterwards, we rested together for short touches and small talks before the time is up. Interestingly speaking, we did converse about delivery service experiences as I opened about newhalf; she hasn't tried the newhalf, but she did have experiences with a cross-dresser. I also showed newhalf website, Tokyo Shemale Club, to her to know which newhalf I did experience with. So I informed her to give a try. Afterwards, we said farewells and she kissed me at the end.

For overall experience, I actually don't know if this looks mechanical to you, but I say her performance is wonderfully displayed well to me. Her wide butt and legs really shine at the mat play because of her body stats. She's not fat, she's chubby due to her butt and legs, not her stomach. Her instructions are delivered very well, and I understood on how to do on the soapland play. And she is fun to play with a cheeky smile, and nice to have the good conversations.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Since the website presents that Mayu is in top recommendations, I say that she is recommended not just her body stats, but also her great performances to serve very well.

Reactions: Danbo and Cinnabums
Thanks for your report from Chiba, much appreciated!

Approved: 6/4/2022

Are the prices generally lower in Chiba soaplands compared to Yoshiwara?

Soapland Name & Provider Name::
Mayu - Marine Blue Chiba https://www.cityheaven.net/chiba/A1201/A120101/hama/girlid-39208434/

Date of Encounter:
Late April 2022

Contact Method:
Telephone

Appointment Length & Costs:
21,000 Yen for 80 minutes + 2,000 Yen for gaijin fee

Type/Location:
Soapland Office at Sakaecho, Chiba

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I just wondered that how come those people were able to have sex with girls throughout delivery services. This is based on this particular website, *** (https://***************.com/), with its videos. But I realized at the moment that vaginal penetration is illegal on delivery services across Japan. I had added some tastes to try such as ultra breasts, foreigner, tall, and/or newhalf in my bucket list; none of them doesn't allow penetration, so this killed my trying goals. However, there are just rare services that could get away from that: that is soapland, an interesting culture. Some services could be vaguely mentioned by that Comedian YouTuber, Japanese Meshida, who talked about sex information and jokes in Japan.

Anyway, I did check this website, Marine Blue, based in Sakaecho, Chiba for its roster, and I felt liking to Mayu. Based on profile, it says she's chubby and less than 70kg to note at + she has G-cup. So I called on phone to reserve her for the longest duration with mat play in order to try the culture. By the way, it is my first time to experience how to feel at the soapland. So I arrived at Chiba city for 45 minutes in travel, and took time to look for that soapland before the expected time starts soon. As of this timing to write, the look of soapland is actually 'restructuring' every corner of the building; this was somehow mentioned by fellow TAG reviewer/s. I paid the amount, received hygienic treatment, and seated down with no one else (while few customers came in late). I was called up by the staff member by the priority number I held, and guided me to 2nd floor. Then, staff member reminded me of using the condom, and Mayu came to greet me and guided to the room.

By actual looks, She's a bit cheeky on face; her body is little bit chubby; her overall stats are quite accurate on the profile. What surprised me are her wide butt and legs to react at, while I did expect I liked to play her G-cup breasts. No wonder that she is recommended in the website.

For whole cultural play, we undressed our clothes and Mayu was preparing the services in the entire duration starting in washing my body on sukebe or bath chair for serving and washing penis and its surroundings. I couldn't remember the time we exchanged kisses, but I guessed we did it during the washing time before the mat play. We exchanged several small talks to converse each other. After washing my body, she instructed to enter in a bathtub readying to warm the body to have another interesting experience to play - I entered in, she opened the bathtub function to add more hot water, she entered in too, and she performed bodily sensations while my body touched together.
For mat play, she prepared the mat with a lot of tasks to react of: inputting hot water, mixing bath soap, lubricant or lube, and other type of lotion in an amazing speedy performance of mixing. This took for around 5 minutes to achieve the mat preparation. When it was done, she signaled me to come, and instructed me for the mat play: do NOT let go of that mat; it is dangerous to let go, and the mat tends to be super slippery. So I leaned in a downward manner, she started applying the mixed lotion on body, and started using her body to execute sexy movements on my body. Suddenly, I felt an interesting kiss services she did on my body; it was tingling for my body to sense it. She did performed the sex position/s with my groin to feel with her groin together. Afterwards, I was instructed to lie down in an upward manner while holding the mat. She did performed the same services, and asked me to start the actual sex. With my hands holding down the mat, my penis inserted her up to enjoy in the mat to enjoy sex with condom; I didn't feel cumming or ejaculating sperms for her. She apologized me for not able to satisfy me; so instead, we went to the bed play after the mat play.

For bed play, after Mayu cleaned the mat area, we did have a short relaxation, and started exchanging kisses with short foreplay for trying up my options to do. I did suck her breasts, fingering her vagina, lick it as a cunnilingus, and did 69. She informed and showed me how to do the 69 (I ended up doing the 69 over her body). Then, I did insert to her vagina with condom as a top in a drive position. This took me time to try several angles to sex in order to feel comfortable and satisfying. When I felt coming, I ejaculated inside of her. It was a great pleasure.

Afterwards, we rested together for short touches and small talks before the time is up. Interestingly speaking, we did converse about delivery service experiences as I opened about newhalf; she hasn't tried the newhalf, but she did have experiences with a cross-dresser. I also showed newhalf website, Tokyo Shemale Club, to her to know which newhalf I did experience with. So I informed her to give a try. Afterwards, we said farewells and she kissed me at the end.

For overall experience, I actually don't know if this looks mechanical to you, but I say her performance is wonderfully displayed well to me. Her wide butt and legs really shine at the mat play because of her body stats. She's not fat, she's chubby due to her butt and legs, not her stomach. Her instructions are delivered very well, and I understood on how to do on the soapland play. And she is fun to play with a cheeky smile, and nice to have the good conversations.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Since the website presents that Mayu is in top recommendations, I say that she is recommended not just her body stats, but also her great performances to serve very well.
Nice review man.

This is a notch safer and hopefully more enjoyable than the shady mailgroups you were interested in earlier this year.
Best of fortune and do recommend that you try Kaede or Airi at the sister shop in Ikebukuro.

Are the prices generally lower in Chiba soaplands compared to Yoshiwara?
This shop is regarded as a gekiyasu soapland (激安ソープ).
Essentially the prices are driven down into the 14k-25k yen territory for service, but the girls can honestly be a roulette in terms of quality and you cannot trust the pictures they show you at the front desk.

More expensive Yoshiwara chuukyuu (中級) or koukyuu (高級) soaplands are more likely (NOT guaranteed) to have sexier, higher quality women.
It really defines the phrase "get the bang for your buck."

Reactions: george0 and Danbo
Nice review man.

This is a notch safer and hopefully more enjoyable than the shady mailgroups you were interested in earlier this year.
Best of fortune and do recommend that you try Kaede or Airi at the sister shop in Ikebukuro.

This shop is regarded as a gekiyasu soapland (激安ソープ).
Essentially the prices are driven down into the 14k-25k yen territory for service, but the girls can honestly be a roulette in terms of quality and you cannot trust the pictures they show you at the front desk.

More expensive Yoshiwara chuukyuu (中級) or koukyuu (高級) soaplands are more likely (NOT guaranteed) to have sexier, higher quality women.
It really defines the phrase "get the bang for your buck."

It really is hard to define "quality" because it also boils down to preference I guess. In my experience the more expensive the soaplands gets the more professional and experienced is the service. That is an upside but for me always feels so much less exciting. Also the more expensive, the more classical beauties work there...you won't find girls with an edge at high end soaps.

I guess I will never go to a high-end soapland because I already know that I probably would enjoy the experience less despite paying a lot more.

Lol, and untrustworthy pictures are probably a problem of ALL soaplands through the board 🤣 ....Cityheaven diaries are such a safety net

Reactions: requiemmorrow
It really is hard to define "quality" because it also boils down to preference I guess. In my experience the more expensive the soaplands gets the more professional and experienced is the service. That is an upside but for me always feels so much less exciting. Also the more expensive, the more classical beauties work there...you won't find girls with an edge at high end soaps.

I guess I will never go to a high-end soapland because I already know that I probably would enjoy the experience less despite paying a lot more.

Lol, and untrustworthy pictures are probably a problem of ALL soaplands through the board 🤣 ....Cityheaven diaries are such a safety net
Preference is fine and dandy, but when people are asking these sorts of questions we have to point them in a direction. There is nothing lost in the assumption that he should expect a decent time paying more money. I would consider the trivialization of paying for higher quality to be an exception, not the rule.

I agree about HQ soaps, but its more of a quantity issue for me...I would rather pay to potentially meet 2 amazing girls and 1 dud than meet one potentially amazing girl.
I also agree about the photoshopping in general, but you'd be surprised how untrustworthy things can get on the opposite end of the spectrum. One of the hottest providers I have ever met posted unremarkable pictures in her diary; she said that she doesn't want to stand out too much.

Reactions: Maxblack and Danbo
Preference is fine and dandy, but when people are asking these sorts of questions we have to point them in a direction. There is nothing lost in the assumption that he should expect a decent time paying more money. I would consider the trivialization of paying for higher quality to be an exception, not the rule.

I agree about HQ soaps, but its more of a quantity issue for me...I would rather pay to potentially meet 2 amazing girls and 1 dud than meet one potentially amazing girl.
I also agree about the photoshopping in general, but you'd be surprised how untrustworthy things can get on the opposite end of the spectrum. One of the hottest providers I have ever met posted unremarkable pictures in her diary; she said that she doesn't want to stand out too much.

Haha, the girl posting unremarkable photos is hilarious....doesn't she want to earn money? 🤣

Yeah and there are other factors besides the girl as well. Cheap soaps usually have shitty rooms....if you want something nice you have to pay a certain amount. Secondary but it still has an effect on the experience.