Guest viewing is limited

Meals on Wheels - Food Trucks/Stalls

AMcguyver

Here for the entertainment value...
Reaction score
How is the food truck / food stand scene in Tokyo? Anyone have any recommendations? Here in Hawaii food trucks have really taken off in the past few years and was wondering if there were any good ones in Tokyo to try out?

There is a band of food trucks that rotate around Tokyo. I've seen them more often and the food isn't bad most of the time. I've seen them around Nishi-Shinjuku, Marunouchi, Shinagawa and Kachidoki/Toyosu areas.

Not sure if it's the same group, but I saw a few food trucks in Akihabara the last time I was there. Was going to try them out but got distracted by a nearby ramen shop. ;-)

Not sure if it's the same group, but I saw a few food trucks in Akihabara the last time I was there. Was going to try them out but got distracted by a nearby ramen shop. ;-)

I think there about 30 different trucks; they rotate around the office areas. I don't know how they arrange the schedule, but it seems like it's organized somehow. It's really a option when you grow tired of the local area lunch places.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland