Mean SD? Need advice

But why would he contact me everyday and ask me out that's what I don't understand. I mean it's not as if we've been in an arrangement for years and I suddenly put weight on...we've been on 2 dates !

I think you are right ! It actually happened to me at a part time job where the old boss was being super mean to me for no reason, calling me stupid and other casualties. Sounds common here. I wish they'd fix their insecurities a different way though

I know right. Can't hardly picture the same situation happening in the west or the guy would get a ride home in an ambulance haha

Not wanting to play the « its all your fault » game because I truely believe its not ... but did you also criticize him or made jokes about his age/body/clothes etc too? By experience - not just mine btw - I know that some ladies think its totally ok to do that to the SD (even if they are paid , in great parts, to not care about those shortcomings) but seem very shocked if we play tit-for-tat. Pun assumed.

Reactions: just4fun
Not wanting to play the « its all your fault » game because I truely believe its not ... but did you also criticize him or made jokes about his age/body/clothes etc too? By experience - not just mine btw - I know that some ladies think its totally ok to do that to the SD (even if they are paid , in great parts, to not care about those shortcomings) but seem very shocked if we play tit-for-tat. Pun assumed.

Nah never, I always stay professional and would never allow myself to criticize a SD (or anyone else really). If it's not a compliment of any kind I just keep it quiet.
He was the one calling himself old and fat and asking me if I like the way he looks. When I go out with a SD I always do my best to make them feel comfortable, I am careful to never outshine them and be attentive to their needs. I treat them as old friends and make sure they enjoy their time with me.
I don't think I have given him any reason to complain really, beside being chubby I guess :rolleyes:

Reactions: Frenchy
But why would he contact me everyday and ask me out that's what I don't understand. I mean it's not as if we've been in an arrangement for years and I suddenly put weight on...we've been on 2 dates !
IMO. He is building a relationship of toxic dominance in which to feel better he makes you feel inferior. You can try to tell him that if he doesn't like how you are better to stop seeing you. But, if he keeps seeing you, he shouldn’t talk about it anymore because that makes you feel bad. Of course, if you can do without the financial income.

IMO. He is building a relationship of toxic dominance in which to feel better he makes you feel inferior. You can try to tell him that if he doesn't like how you are better to stop seeing you. But, if he keeps seeing you, he shouldn’t talk about it anymore because that makes you feel bad. Of course, if you can do without the financial income.

Yeah that's probably what he's doing. I will try to talk to him and if he keeps criticizing me I will stop seeing him. I really like being a SB but I know that if I keep seeing someone like this I would just end up being sad and feel bad about myself and I would rather not.

If you've only been on two dates and you've already been driven to the point where you need to ask a bunch of perverted sex fiends on the internet for advice -- I think you may want to reconsider continuing to date this dude.

Or if you really want to continue, I suppose it's possible to tell him you know you want/need to get healthy and lose weight, etc. but not to tease you so much about it or whatever. How he reacts to that would probably tell you what you need to know.

Make a day date with him and you both go to the gym, eat a healthy lunch with low carbs and go from there. Kill two birds with one stone.

If you've only been on two dates and you've already been driven to the point where you need to ask a bunch of perverted sex fiends on the internet for advice -- I think you may want to reconsider continuing to date this dude.

Or if you really want to continue, I suppose it's possible to tell him you know you want/need to get healthy and lose weight, etc. but not to tease you so much about it or whatever. How he reacts to that would probably tell you what you need to know.

Haha true ! But it's always good to ask people who know what I'm talking about. If I ask my friends they'll just tell me to kick the dude in the balls and leave

Make a day date with him and you both go to the gym, eat a healthy lunch with low carbs and go from there. Kill two birds with one stone.

Hahaha that would be epic ! I would def do to a date like this tbh haha

First reaction is like most of the dudes here. Dump his ass.

But how much do you need the money?
If it's essential then milk it for all you can get. And once you don't need him anymore, then hit him with a "I may be chubby, but a diet will fix that. Not much you can do with a small cock though"

Reactions: Katyakisa

If it's essential then milk it for all you can get. And once you don't need him anymore, then hit him with a "I may be chubby, but a diet will fix that. Not much you can do with a small cock though"

Are you saying she is dating the Donald? I mean I can see that ... Old, fat, super rude with a liking for young ladies;) But I thought the cock thing was just a rumor:ROFLMAO:

I beg to disagree. You can do quite a lot with a small cock :D .

Hahaha he'll probably get a heart attack

Are you saying she is dating the Donald? I mean I can see that ... Old, fat, super rude with a liking for young ladies;) But I thought the cock thing was just a rumor:ROFLMAO:

Might be the japanese Donald. With less money and less make up :ROFLMAO:

If it's essential then milk it for all you can get.

I think the important thing is to consider how you will feel after it's over. As a sales guy I normally avoided dealing with assholes, no matter how much money they had. It might have made my purse slimmer but at least I was happier without them.

I think the important thing is to consider how you will feel after it's over. As a sales guy I normally avoided dealing with assholes, no matter how much money they had. It might have made my purse slimmer but at least I was happier without them.

True. I usually avoid dealing with assholes too but since he acts nice half of the time I wanted to give it another shot but I won't waste my energy on him on the long run that's for sure. As soon as I find another SD (which shouldn't take long) I'll turn my chubby ass on him and ditch him for good haha

Thank you for all the advice guys !!:D

True. I usually avoid dealing with assholes too but since he acts nice half of the time I wanted to give it another shot but I won't waste my energy on him on the long run that's for sure. As soon as I find another SD (which shouldn't take long) I'll turn my chubby ass on him and ditch him for good haha

Thank you for all the advice guys !!:D
Good luck babe

Reactions: namae and Katyakisa
Good luck babe

Thank you !! You'll probably hear something on the news if I lose my temper over his mean comments.
"Crazy SB goes on a rampage and kicks her SD in the balls in the middle of a restaurant. The man is still in intensive care as the life of his penis is seriously threatened"
Something like that :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: AMcguyver
Thank you !! You'll probably hear something on the news if I lose my temper over his mean comments.
"Crazy SB goes on a rampage and kicks her SD in the balls in the middle of a restaurant. The man is still in intensive care as the life of his penis is seriously threatened"
Something like that :ROFLMAO:

I guess his injury will depend on why type of shoes you are wearing, and how strong your kick action is........ But after just seeing this post and all the good, sometimes funny and well intentioned replies, it seems stressful to try to maintain the relationship..... unless the money makes you turn your cheek the other way.....(not talking about your butt cheeks)

Another approach is to ask you SD if he gets off on humiliating you in public - is that his fetish so to speak and he has not communicated it to you. I think it's a long shot, but still a possibility.
Best to find a new SD and move on.. Enjoy your time and be more selective of SD's... be open and honest in you communications with potential SD and let them know exactly what you are looking for - best put on a profile in SA :), sure, you will probably have to "weed" out several potential SD's but in the end, you should find a SD which is much closer to what you are looking for.

Just remember, one person's chubby is another person's yummy.... :p

Just my 2 yen worth :D

Haha true ! But it's always good to ask people who know what I'm talking about. If I ask my friends they'll just tell me to kick the dude in the balls and leave

:LOL::LOL::LOL:
That actually was the first suggestion I thought of when I read your initial post.;)

I guess his injury will depend on why type of shoes you are wearing, and how strong your kick action is........ But after just seeing this post and all the good, sometimes funny and well intentioned replies, it seems stressful to try to maintain the relationship..... unless the money makes you turn your cheek the other way.....(not talking about your butt cheeks)

I will wear my best high heels for the occasion (I wish I could say Louboutin but I am not flying this high yet haha).
Yeah it is quite stressful that's for sure and the money is not that good so not worth it.

Another approach is to ask you SD if he gets off on humiliating you in public - is that his fetish so to speak and he has not communicated it to you. I think it's a long shot, but still a possibility.
Best to find a new SD and move on.. Enjoy your time and be more selective of SD's... be open and honest in you communications with potential SD and let them know exactly what you are looking for - best put on a profile in SA :), sure, you will probably have to "weed" out several potential SD's but in the end, you should find a SD which is much closer to what you are looking for.

Just remember, one person's chubby is another person's yummy.... :p

Just my 2 yen worth :D

OH I've never thought about this possibility ! He doesn't strike me as someone with this kind of fetish though but as I have not much to lose I might ask him :ROFLMAO:
I think you're right. I usually wait until I meet the POTs a few times to sort them out but I probably should start doing it more before even meeting them. Will waste less time and energy that's for sure.
I love your "one person's chubby is another person's yummy" quote haha made me smile thank you ! :D

:LOL::LOL::LOL:
That actually was the first suggestion I thought of when I read your initial post.;)

Many of you seem to agree on this, maybe I should try it out ! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: AMcguyver