Guest viewing is limited

Meeting Japanese girls

What's the worst that could happen if you did?
Yes, that's a good point....Think the worse that could happen is lukewarm reaction from her and an awkward moment? (No attempted hand-kissing, so a face-slap:blackeye: would be off the cards). I guess I just have shitty self-confidence overall (don't think I'm anywhere near handsome)...and also don't want her to feel uncomfortable. I've only ever approached one girl, but had already known her for a few years already at that point.
My sister told me she often gets 'creeped out' by guys trying to pick her up, by calling her beautiful etc (she says she now wears a fake ring when travelling alone in SEA.)

Think the worse that could happen is lukewarm reaction from her and an awkward moment?

Well, that's obviously so terrible that it is better never to try, right? ;)

(don't think I'm anywhere near handsome)

If girls were that picky we would already have been extincted as a species. And even more tragically I would never have had any sex at all. :confused:

I've only ever approached one girl

How about trying to forget they are girls, or even better, trying to talk to anyone? If you are not sure how to talk to people the best start is not with a girl with whom you want to have sex. It's like never having been driving a car and taking the first try in a race circuit.

Dude I am from India and my Tinder experience has been very good. You really dont have to be white skinned to meet girls. Its been just 6 months since I moved to Tokyo but I meet 9 Japanese women from the age group of 30 to 42. Of the 9, I had sex with 6 and currently dating 2 of them. The other 4 is on/off sex. I think its all about luck and connection you build. Before Tinder I had met some women at clubs also which were fun and ended up at love hotels. Now I don't use Tinder or go to bars for hunting as my plate is already full. So, just keep patience and keep trying. There is women everywhere.

Dude I am from India and my Tinder experience has been very good. You really dont have to be white skinned to meet girls. Its been just 6 months since I moved to Tokyo but I meet 9 Japanese women from the age group of 30 to 42. Of the 9, I had sex with 6 and currently dating 2 of them. The other 4 is on/off sex. I think its all about luck and connection you build. Before Tinder I had met some women at clubs also which were fun and ended up at love hotels. Now I don't use Tinder or go to bars for hunting as my plate is already full. So, just keep patience and keep trying. There is women everywhere.
I guess you are really good at it ;)
Do you speak Japanese?

Wow, sounds like you're having a lot of fun. :) Also surprised, since I've read very negative things here about J girls' perception of Indians... So you must really be charming and also good-looking.
If you don't mind me asking, how old are you? and I'm assuming you don't you give the girls any money or lavish gifts for their time? (no offence intended)

Wow, sounds like you're having a lot of fun. :) Also surprised, since I've read very negative things here about J girls' perception of Indians... So you must really be charming and also good-looking.
If you don't mind me asking, how old are you? and I'm assuming you don't you give the girls any money or lavish gifts for their time? (no offence intended)

I don't think they particularly dislike Indians. One of my friends is Indian and dating a very attractive japanese girl who he met through cold approach on the street. The girl used to be an idol, although she's since quit. You can see them in the video I linked (and other videos from that page).

Another of my friends is Indian from the UK and knows almost no Japanese, isn't conventionally good-looking at all, is overweight, and still pulls tons of girls from the street. Last time he came for something like 10 days and hooked up with 14 girls.

Long story short - the nationality (or your looks) are no reason to sell yourself short

You don't need to worry so much about so many other foreigners and competition IMO. If Japanese Women are calling you handsome then go anyway.. I've been there and girls were being chatted up by some guys and when they look my way I just smile, then they will come over to talk... It's like saving them from the dudes that are pestering them. I'm not Brad Pitt either LOL Blue Eyes definitely are nice to have in Japan ;) Don't seem desperate, or too eager, keep your words brief - no slang, dress properly - usually dress shirt that's been ironed, and slacks... or trend T-Shirt and Jeans.. Be confident - not a dish rag, and just say hello. If a girl makes eye contact with you and doesn't divert her gaze in 2 nanoseconds - and smiles when you do... then you have to make the move to say hello. Japanese women are very shy usually, so this little bit of eye contact and smile is her "aggressive" way to show she is interested - usually, not 100% of the time of course. It's a fine line of being polite and gentlemanly and leading the girl.. to being a creeper McCreaper as long as you can get her LINE ID or e-mail, or other contact details, then you can follow up later. When she is not with friends and more relaxed.. have a much better chance of leading the evening your way. If you want "Catch & Release" same night, then it's more of a challenge but this is not new... no matter where you are.
I've also been hit on when out with another girl.. I met one of my FWB this way... so if you have a Japanese friend that is a girl and she is cool with that - you can get some major game... it's like a competition thing to see if they can get your attention away from the woman you are with.. be careful tho... some will call you out as playboy...my reply usually is , "you saw I was with another woman - but that didn't stop you so how would you call that in Nihongo ?" :happy: If they get miffed and walk away, let them go... If they smile and tell you then it's going to be much more interesting.

Anyway - those are my 2 cents...

Gone are the days of Heartland...:( That used to be THE place to find Japanese Women, and you didn't need any game. It was like an unwritten rule, you go get a 500JPY beer and just wait.. the girls would come to you. At least that was my experience on several occasions. It has since closed and is now called TUSK - but it's not the same, beers are 1,000JPY/ea I don't mind paying that for beer, but not when there are more guys than girls... I wish there was a replacement of Heartland, but sadly have not been able to find one. Rigoletto is probably closest but it's usually a sausage fest.. I guess HUB has somewhat replaced Heartland, the Ebisu location... Ebisu seems to be more happening of late... but I don't know where everyone is going... Do any TAG members know of nice meet spots in Ebisu ?
nos and the hub are great. what the dickens as well.
now back to op.
propaganda in roppongi and greenland used to be probable.
muse got a lot younger which made it harder in my opinion. A971 used to be a great kick off.

So true - just have enough beers for a bit of Dutch courage but not sloppy drunk and work the room, talk to guys too and you'll find a like-minded wingman very quickly.

The Hub by Shibuya Crossing is especially good for this. Keep an open mind and you'll have all sorts of adventures

I know this is not a new thread but I went in there last night and you have about as much chance of pulling a bird in there as winning the Irish lottery lol for Start you can’t hear yourself think and it’s so packed like ridiculously Pack with drunk kids, Indian men, African men and Arabs just constantly trying to push past you was ridiculous.

Scramble cafe was exactly the same about 3 Japanese girls all with guys and the rest Africans and drunk Japanese youngsters.
Total garbage scene in those places on a Saturday night from 10 onwards

Reactions: BladeRunner
For those nervous or awkward with doing nampa I highly suggest paying money to have a bunch of modeling style photos taken of you by a professional photographer. They are all over Tokyo and often don't charge too much.

Take a half a dozen of the best photos of the photoshoot and post them on a Tinder profile and watch the matches suddenly soar.

Also, buy some fashionable clothes that complement your skin tone for when you actually meet up with your matches and have a solid plan for courting them.

You gotta spend money to make money...you also gotta spend money to get laid whether you are going to prostitutes, paying for dinner dates or taking some great looking photos to share.

For those nervous or awkward with doing nampa I highly suggest paying money to have a bunch of modeling style photos taken of you by a professional photographer. They are all over Tokyo and often don't charge too much.

Take a half a dozen of the best photos of the photoshoot and post them on a Tinder profile and watch the matches suddenly soar.

Also, buy some fashionable clothes that complement your skin tone for when you actually meet up with your matches and have a solid plan for courting them.

You gotta spend money to make money...you also gotta spend money to get laid whether you are going to prostitutes, paying for dinner dates or taking some great looking photos to share.

Did he really use the "P" word on TAG?:eek::LOL::cool:

Yeah, those expenses really add up, especially when you use shampoo and drink bottled water.
rasta-lion-emoji-jpg.6384

Yeah, those expenses really add up, especially when you use shampoo and drink bottled water.
Photographer? Yes, how dare he!

Personally i'm mostly bothered by the word "whore", which is not censored. I guess the H word was used more, thats why its censorted.

[/QUOT

You would be surprised how much water I drink and how often I buy it lol.

As for the "P" word...penis! Game on! Lol

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I know this is not a new thread but I went in there last night and you have about as much chance of pulling a bird in there as winning the Irish lottery lol for Start you can’t hear yourself think and it’s so packed like ridiculously Pack with drunk kids, Indian men, African men and Arabs just constantly trying to push past you was ridiculous.

Scramble cafe was exactly the same about 3 Japanese girls all with guys and the rest Africans and drunk Japanese youngsters.
sorry to hear that.... did u find any good places for picking up?

Oh dear - must be more of an sausage factory these days, I used to go when it first opened.
Scramble sounds about as I remember it.
Have you been out in Roppongi?

...I highly suggest paying money to have a bunch of modeling style photos taken of you by a professional photographer. They are all over Tokyo and often don't charge too much.

Take a half a dozen of the best photos of the photoshoot and post them on a Tinder profile and watch the matches suddenly soar. .
I second this idea.

I had a buddy take about 70 pictures of me and then we went through the results and picked the best ones. I used those on Tinder with good results. Dated 2 women from Tinder and ended up having sex with them even though I am about 60 years old and I was completely open about being married with kids. My professional life has become too busy to follow up on the other half-dozen women I've been chatting with there.

when i was in Japan i was at a dark lit but casual standing bar in shibuya, i forgot then name of it. i was on a date with a girl i met on convoexchange.....it was going well..she was decent.. 7.5/10 office worker japanese girl. kind if short but cute and big eyes..roundish face..

However, there was this taller, paler japanese girl with a longish nose and cherry red plump lips. she wasnt too skinny either (which i like)...her hair had volume too..i think she curled it.. probably 5'8 125lbs. im guessing mid 20's. in my books shed be a 8 or 8.5/10...we kept catching eachothers eye... she knew i was on a date but we couldnt help bit checking eachother out. me and her were easily the two best looking people there. i kept expecting her date to show up but ...nope..she was there alone. i was thinking "damn !!! this would be TOO easy!! why do i have to see this shit the one time im on a date!!!.. fack!"

anyways.. i guess everything works out for a reason.. but if i were single, boy that would have been an easy pickup!

im trying to find the standing bar on google maps to share with the OP..there were a few girls there that could have been had. -.- hard to find!