Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
90m for 13,000yen

Type/Location:
shinjuku-ku kabuki-cho 1-18-1 Fujita-buiding 5F

Language Notes:
Only English

Details of the Encounter:
It's been a while since I joined the forum but never posted a review so far.

As I had some business in Shinjuku, I've wanted to try Asian feeling which had some pretty nice reviews.

As I entered the shop, the friendly tenchou greeted me in Japanese and as soon as I started speaking english and told him it was my first time coming to their shop, he just explained everything in a very clear english.

I choose to go for the 120min oil massage but he didn't ask if I wanted a specific girl so I figured maybe it's because it was my first time there. I just paid the amount before he guided me to my room and told me to start undressing.

As I was finishing undressing, someone just knocked and it turns out it was Megumi (she didn't introduce herself at first so I only learnt it at the end). I just couldn't help but notice her beautiful big (huge?) breasts. After a short introduction and some chit chat, she thanked me for coming the shop and guided me to the shower.

While she certainly is on the big side (her pictures on the website may be a little dated as she looked a little bigger imo), her bubbly personality as well as her most obvious assets made her plenty attractive to me. This became quite obvious under the shower especially while she was cleaning my lower buddy. As I told her how I was fascinated with her bust, she started giggling and she kept that smile up until the end of the shower.

Back to the small room, she proposed me a drink before we got started on the massage.
Simply put, her massage was just great. She started with me face down and focused on my sore legs and shoulders. While I'm no expert in massage, it certainly felt great all along. She kept teasing me during the whole thing and seemed to enjoy seeing my reaction every time she poked/tickled me unexpectedly and I gotta say I kinda liked that playful side of her.

Once she finished massaging my back, she wiped the oil off and asked me to turn on my back. After a few more minutes on my legs, she started her HJ, and I was kinda surprised at how fast she got me up and rock hard (that's how relaxed I was from her massage).
While she was working on my manhood, I asked her if I could get a touch of her breasts that were tantalizing me since the beginning. After a little time of suspense -to tease me again I'm quite sure given her smile-, she got closer to me and even without a word, I could almost read "go and enjoy" in the look in her eyes which I certainly did. God did they feel great!

After she made me cum, she wiped my sperm off (with cold towels though) before we got back to the shower. She giggled as my little man was reacting again to the sight of her bust but there wasn't enough time left for more play.

She offered me another drink after the shower, gave me her card and told me she doesn't work on Mondays. She then helped me dressing up and waved me goodbye at the elevator.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Megumi is a sweet girl imo and I was surprised that an old review of her was pretty bad. Was it one of her good days? Did she just like me? I cannot tell but I will most certainly repeat given the chance.

On the fun note : she actually is one of the girls I wanted to nominate in the first place.

Last edited by a moderator:
Think I did a small mistake as for the massage duration. While the whole thing almost lasted 2h from the time I went in to the moment I got out, I actually took the 90min oil massage not 120. My bad!

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Think I did a small mistake as for the massage duration. While the whole thing almost lasted 2h from the time I went in to the moment I got out, I actually took the 90min oil massage not 120. My bad!

I've adjusted the review. I was wondering about the 120m for 13k, haha.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Hi.. i went there last week.. got same SOP. But before the game start..i asked megumi for 2 shoots.. she said OK. Then I start with HJ.. oh f*ck.. I came less than 5 minutes.. then massage.. 20 minutes before end (i took 60 minutes powder).. she did again.. i rarely cum twice but this time.. she had a good skill.. i got my second shoot after about 10 minutes sesual constant HJ.. and i feel a better cum feeling in the second shoot.. she is a skilled hj girl indeed.. definitely will come back!!

I had Minami, and I thought she was amazing. She was very sweet and great at the HJ, very in tune with me accommodating and wanting to please. She asked right away if I wanted HJ 1st and go for 2....I can't believe I lasted as long as I did the first round and loved the whole time with her!!!