Appointment Length & Costs:
60min for 12300yen

Type/Location:
Delivery health service at my home

Language Notes:
Average Japanese required for making the reservation and talking to the girl

Details of the Encounter:
Website of the shop: https://vacances-tani9.com/
Profile of the girl on cityheaven: https://www.cityheaven.net/osaka/A2702/A270203/vacancestani9/girlid-40941558/
Profile of the girl on the agency website: https://www.cityheaven.net/osaka/A2702/A270203/vacancestani9/girlid-40941558/ (look here for the options and things the girls can or cannot do)

I made a reservation on cityheaven.net, but I had to call the shop too, as I needed some information. This shop seems to receive a lot of calls, as they didn't pick up the phone the first two times I called and when I finally got to speak to the staff, I could hear telephones constantly ringing. So, in case you want to make a reservation here, prepare with some advance and, if they don't call you to confirm your reservation, I'd suggest to call the shop yourself.
I booked Mei for an hour starting from 12:00. The staff told me to expect 15min to 30min delay, but she arrived with just 3min delay.

When I opened the door I realized that she didn't look as hot as in her picture, and she was a bit fatter, but I expected that. However, she was still quite cute and smiled a lot while talking to me.
We took a quick shower together and then we headed to my bed. We started kissing and she gently rubbed her body on mine. After kissing for a few seconds, she started licking my body while moving towards my cock. Then she gave me a blowjob with average technique, it was not the best I've ever had, but still very enjoyable. As she was OK with deepthroat, I made her lie on my bed with her head slightly leaning down and I shoved it down her throat for a few minutes, after which she asked me to stop because she probably felt like she was about to vomit. So we took a short break and then she restarted with a normal blowjob until I popped in her mouth.
She washed her mouth and we had a small chat. She smiled a lot and was quite good at making myself feel comfortable.
As I still had twenty minutes left, she gave me another blowjob, which was more or less like the first one, but without deepthroat this time.
She washed herself quickly after it and she left my home.

Overall the experience was a little bit above average, I would say, and, considering the price I paid, it felt like a real deal.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
As I can speak Japanese, I had no problem speaking both to the staff and with the girl. However, considering the content of our conversations, average Japanese skills should be enough to ensure a good experience.
The shop seemed to be very foreigner-friendly. The staff was very kind and spoke to me in simple Japanese, and most of the girls accept foreigners. However, the pictures of the girls are heavily edited, so choose carefully!

Last edited:
Thanks for your report!

Approved: 6/4/2022