Email

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 minutes - can't remember the cost. whatever it is the standard ND price

Type/Location:
Love hotel

Language Notes:
English/Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Hi guys, I thought I should start contributing instead of just leeching.

I saw Mei back when she was working with ND, and I believe she now works independently.

Communication was via email, pretty easy. Meet her at the rendezvous point. On the taller side for a Japanese, slim, young and pretty, in her twenties. Long hair dyed in reddish hue. Her English was good but we talked in Japanese. Very friendly, and easy to chat with, as we walked towards our hotel. Settled the payment and she called her mama-san.

Off with the clothes and to the shower together for a quick clean. The vibe was still the awkward two strangers meeting and trying to find a connection. Once we were done with cleaning, her playful side appeared and she dove into the blanket because it was cold, giggling away. Alright, time to jump in!

I don't think I have to go into the minute detail as she's been very well reviewed over here but let's just say she delivered my expectation based on the reviews. Two things that still sticks in my memory are how pretty her lady bit looked and the view of her on top in CG. Normally I can go for quite a while before popping but there was something about the way she moved her hips got me off quicker than my usual ;)

After the the deed was done, we just chatted about ourselves for the rest of the time, unrushed. Showered again and part our ways at our rendezvous point. I think she probably got into trouble with her mama-san for calling back late :p

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Tried booking again but she was away. Her price has gone up since going indy and I haven't managed to see her since nor have I seen any reviews of her in her current indy state.
Overall it was a good punt :)

Last edited:
Thank you for your review of Mei.

Just a comment - While we approved this older review, please try to submit reviews closer to the last appt. date since a lot changes after a number of months. (Not just for Mei, but for any provider or agency.)

There's no way I'll ever forget such a wonderful lady such as yourself. People who live in Tokyo are lucky to have you around. I hardly see reviews about yourself recently compared to previously and I think it's partly because the residents are trying to keep you at low profile for themselves. That's a normal behavior. Sorry guys, I've bumped up her profile now :p
Perhaps one day there would be another chance for us to see each other again :)

I had a lovely session with Mei in the summer of 2016 when she was still with ND. I wanted to book her more but she was never available for my schedule due to her popularity. She is one of the top GFE providers in my opinion and it is SHOCKING how not many guys on TAG will talk about or review her.