Web

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 minutes 21,000 yen

Type/Location:
in call at the Mermaid

Language Notes:
Real Basic English, walk in appointment

Details of the Encounter:
Mermaid Soapland, Yokohama. Today her name was Kako, yes that's her picture in the cityheaven.net guide, girlId 7728016. I had finally gotten my chance to score with a beautiful Japanese lady. She is definitely a 9/10 in my book. I had been working here for over a year and a half, but with the American girlfriend around, I couldn't get any strange pussy till now. So after reading a lot of the posts about this establishment I strolled on over. The tout greeted me at the door and welcomed me in. I wanted a lot of play time, they showed me only one girl who was available today for a non-japanese men, the picture of who they had available looked OK, so I pointed to the rate sheet and asked for 90 minutes for 21,000 yen. (60 minutes for 16,000 yen). A few minutes later she had come to greet me. This woman was fine, she looked 30 - 35 yrs old. She only knew basic English, but that was Ok for what I wanted. Once we got to the room, had a little conversation while she filled up the bath, then she removed her clothes, what perfect little fake boobies she had, and not a blemish on her. First we did the shower on the stool/w bath, then made it over to the bed. I had never seen such a crop of straight pubic hair on a vagina before, and it was fine with no aroma, very clean indeed. I was thinking she was going to slide all over me, but the air mattress stayed against the wall. Me being 58 yrs old, she had other plans for us. I'm 6'6" 290 lbs, she's only 5' tall with measurements of 34-22-32. So yeah, I had the best time with her, with no clock watching. I wasn't expecting FS, but after I kissed and licked probably 50 % of her body, yeah I ate that fine pussy and fingered her too, then she got ready K9 style for me, and that ass of hers was pointing up at me ready to go. She was so tight, but after a while I got it in. Later on I had to flip her back over to play with those perfect little boobs as I finished up. Afterwards it was back to the shower/bath/chit chat. Hopefully you will enjoy her as much as I did. This is Kako, her schedule is Tues, Wed, Sat, Sun - 6:00AM to 4:00PM http://www.cityheaven.net/y/yokohama-mermaid/A6GirlDetailProfile/?girlId=7728016

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
She was a fine female specimen

In my memory, including the International Sex Guide,there has never been a positive review of Mermaid.o_O

I think there has been one here in TAG. I remember because it was one of the very first reviews I read here and I was very surprised as from personal experience I know that Mermaid is a place that can turn you gay.

I think there has been one here in TAG. I remember because it was one of the very first reviews I read here and I was very surprised as from personal experience I know that Mermaid is a place that can turn you gay.

Haha - I had an experience like that about a month ago. Not at Mermaid, but it was traumatic... Needed a few weeks "off" and some rehabilitation afterwards!

Reactions: Snuggles and MikeH
Amazing!

In my memory, including the International Sex Guide,there has never been a positive review of Mermaid.o_O

Yet, I am a bit confused that you describe the same person in this thread:

https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/am-maria.6679/#post-79515

Does she work at both AM and Mermaid? Strange...

Yes @Tuffstuff95 had a positive review about a girl at mermaid.

Reactions: Wwanderer and MikeH