Guest viewing is limited

Yokohama Area Mermaids do Exist (Yokohama Mermaid)

Kageyama

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Yokohama Mermaid Soapland

Date of Encounter:
May 21, 2017

Contact Method:
Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
60mins, 16,000 Yen

Type/Location:
Yokohama

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
This being my second ever soapland, I had to avenge myself after not popping with my first one at Raku in Gotanda.

Finding Mermaid is super easy. Sort walk from Hinodecho station, and they have 2 massive pink mermaids plastered on the wall. Went in and up to the desk. There was no question if I knew Japanese, or even what I wanted, the lady at the desk just kind of looked at me. I told her I wanted 60 minutes and she had me pay. Another man directed me to a seat and I waited about 5 mins. No choice in girl, but that was all good, fate and I are on good terms.

A few minutes later, my girl comes to get me at the bottom of the stair and she is quite cute. Looking at the site, I don't see her, and I cannot remember her name for the life of me, but she was cute. If I had to guess, in her late 30s. She led me to her room and the magic began.

Like most people here, she commented on my height, asked me about living in Japan, and the normal newcomer stuff. The bath was good and relaxing, her rubdown was nice too. She then asked me if I wanted mat play. I said yes and she got ready. On the mat, her play was good. Spent a short, but good time with the Naru then flipped me. She kissed and licked me, then began the CBJ+HJ. Her technique was good and she was keeping a good pace. She then stopped and got on top, and that lady did not fuck around (pun intended). I got mine and she got hers. After that, we cleaned up and went to the bed.

Here we talked for a little while and got to know each other. The GFE was good and I felt like she actually was interested in me. Looking at the clock she asked if I wanted to try again and I said sure. A quick BBJ to get me up and then she capped me and went into CG. After a few minutes we went into Doggy. Here, I had to try about 3 times to get it inside of her. She started saying "Too big!" and had to lube me up. After I got it in, it was non-stop moaning from her. I could tell it was genuine and so I focused on making it good for her. I thought I heard her say it hurt, but when I asked she said she was ok, it just felt really good. After a few minutes, we switched to just HJ, but sadly I couldn't pop. In the moment, I was stopping myself, but I should have taken the second pop.

After another bath, we got dressed, she gave me a hug goodbye and I went about my way.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
For Yokohama, this was the best experience. I might come back here if I don't feel like venturing too far from home.