Soapland Name & Provider Name::
Mero at Aqua Palace Yoshiwara
http://www.y-aqua.jp/main/pc_prof.php?id=mero

Date of Encounter:
October 2019

Contact Method:
Walk-up

Appointment Length & Costs:
50 mins, 14,000 JPY (16,000 base rate - 1,000 daily password discount - 1,000 point card points usage)

Type/Location:
Soapland

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
One evening I find myself with some time and in Ueno and I make the trek over to Yoshiwara around 10:30pm and walk around to see the options available.

I see the pictures available at Dolce (none to my liking), Momo (I liked Emi but I literally just saw her the day before so decided not to revisit her THAT early to avoid the stalkerish vibe), and Aqua Palace. The guy at the counter recommends Mero and the picture on available looked good so I decide to go with his recommendation a go.

Well.... it didn't work out that great. Minus points for me were:
1. She was a heavy smoker (big cigarette smell as soon as I entered the room)
2. She looked a LOT plainer than the pictures
3. Her breasts were a lot smaller than the pictures
4. She wasn't that good in bed either.

She gave it a go, I managed to nut, but I wasn't able to do it easily as I was apparently too big for her and it would hurt her when I thrust in with a full stroke.

I usually have good experiences at this shop but this was one of the exceptions. Oh well.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Good shop, not so good girl. Onto the next one!

Last edited:
Thanks for your review of Aqua Palace! Sorry to hear about the experience... but thanks for sharing it.

Approved: 11/5/2019

Thanks for your review of Aqua Palace! Sorry to hear about the experience... but thanks for sharing it.

Approved: 11/5/2019

I guess you win some, you lose some. Sounds like you had a blast with the girl in your other review (Emiri?) though!

I mean, at this point I've visited Aqua Palace/Momo probably 20 times or so and this is the first really true dud I had. The other times I generally at least have a passable experience!