Guest viewing is limited

Mexican Food Night Tonight Tag Memebers

seven3eight

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hey tag

I'm thinking to myself I might head down to harajuku next weekend date to be set... and either get Guzman y Gomez or Taco Bell,

I'm leaning more towards Guzman y Gomez!

Can we get a big tag meet up ?

Last edited:
Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I would be, gimme more notice next time

That's okay maybe we can set this as a date for next week?

Because plans just came up !

I do like Mexican food and have a soft spot for mojitos...

(While I do realise that mojitos are Cuban, they are more likely to be better than the standard depressing Tokyo mojito I think).
have you heard of "champagne mojito"? I know a very good place in ebisu (cant remember its name but can find out)

I've tried a few variations in the past but I prefer to keep things simple. Just the sodawater/sugar/mint/rum/lime/ice combination seems to be overwhelming for most.

I tried a few combinations as well and I had one very good in Germany. It was a raspberry mojito. Really delicious! Wish they would have it here as well. Even tho I don't really drink alcohol. Mojitos are mostly fine.

why does every thread jb inputs into get side tracked into mojito talk? o_O

No idea... rum (like most liquors) is best served neat anyhow. :)

Reactions: scorpioni6ths
I didn't even know there was Mexican food in harajuku.... And I've been here for 2 1/2 nearly 3 yrs...

How embarassing

I didn't even know there was Mexican food in harajuku.... And I've been here for 2 1/2 nearly 3 yrs...

How embarassing

It happens... it took me awhile to nail down some of the better spots for specific types of food.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned La Jolla (http://www.la-jolla.jp/english.html) --- It's kind of a small place but I love this place, food and scenerey is pretty good. :)

I need a change of scenery! :) Burritos I used to go to Libre (specially when they were in that container stall in Omotesando) ... for general food Junkadelic

Sorry about the long delay,

But I'm fucking lonely right now
Want some Guzman y gomez in shibuya for dinner

Anyone want to tag along ?

Pun intended