Contact Method:
walkin

Appointment Length & Costs:

Type/Location:
yoshiwara walkin

Language Notes:
all japanese

Details of the Encounter:
read good reviews of michiru here so decided to head over to dh a bit early to reserve. saw the familiar glasses guy and asked for michiru at the next available time which I got. he said I should reserve via line next time but I forgot to give him my burner account tied to my google voice number.

michiru is really short, probably 5ft even. thin but not athletic, an average build i would say. pale skin, black hair, perky b cups with pink nipples. she is cute but not hot. if uehara ai had a less hot younger sister she would be it. she is rather plain looking but that might actually be your thing....but hot damn she's got some THICC thighs. if you are a thigh guy I recommend her. she is also fairly quiet, though we did shoot the shit in japanese at the end. as reported, she does kyarade for games and likes GTA and fps

session was good and standard, I did not opt for mat play and took my time on the bed, only popping once manually on her lips and in her mouth. she took it like a champ and laughed at how much there was (2 weeks built up). I rubbed it around her lips and she was all smiles even while spitting it into a towel. I guess she likes cim, if you are into that.

she likes dfk but doesn't really kiss, she just swirles her tongue around in your mouth.

I would not repeat only because at that price I wanna get with av-level ddg providers, but her service was excellent. afterwards I was not asked to rate her.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
she didn't blow my mind, no need to repeat

Service and/or Provider's Name:
darling harbor

Date of Encounter:
July 2017

Contact Method:
walkin

Appointment Length & Costs:

Type/Location:
yoshiwara walkin

Language Notes:
all japanese

Details of the Encounter:
read good reviews of michiru here so decided to head over to dh a bit early to reserve. saw the familiar glasses guy and asked for michiru at the next available time which I got. he said I should reserve via line next time but I forgot to give him my burner account tied to my google voice number.

michiru is really short, probably 5ft even. thin but not athletic, an average build i would say. pale skin, black hair, perky b cups with pink nipples. she is cute but not hot. if uehara ai had a less hot younger sister she would be it. she is rather plain looking but that might actually be your thing....but hot damn she's got some THICC thighs. if you are a thigh guy I recommend her. she is also fairly quiet, though we did shoot the shit in japanese at the end. as reported, she does kyarade for games and likes GTA and fps

session was good and standard, I did not opt for mat play and took my time on the bed, only popping once manually on her lips and in her mouth. she took it like a champ and laughed at how much there was (2 weeks built up). I rubbed it around her lips and she was all smiles even while spitting it into a towel. I guess she likes cim, if you are into that.

she likes dfk but doesn't really kiss, she just swirles her tongue around in your mouth.

I would not repeat only because at that price I wanna get with av-level ddg providers, but her service was excellent. afterwards I was not asked to rate her.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
she didn't blow my mind, no need to repeat
may i ask where u can get those av level providers for 30k?

AV level for that much? Not a chance. Soaplands with actual AV actresses (semi-famous ones, not nobodies) usually start at 70k. Some top level girls are open to paid encounters and you're talking in the range of 200k. Ironically [Redacted] is the cheapest option there with some genuinely quite known actresses from around 40k, but of course FS is not usually on the menu.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
guess it depends who you like.

there are a few gaijin-ok girls at DH that are av level in terms of looks and service. you could also try to get lucky at a health place, I only know of one such place, with only one girl being model-quality hot

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
guess it depends who you like.

there are a few gaijin-ok girls at DH that are av level in terms of looks and service. you could also try to get lucky at a health place, I only know of one such place, with only one girl being model-quality hot
can you name those health places im having a hard time finding a good deal like that
i knew a good one at dh but she is no longer in their rooster sadly she was a safe bet

Still the most amazing looking girl I've ever even seen let alone had sex with used to work at DH. The second I saw her I thought I was in a sting operation, because nobody that hot would have trouble finding work as a top model. She left though before briefly coming back for a few months early this year. Name was Momo.