Guest viewing is limited

Mid Afternoon Kurenai is Tanoshikunai (Not Fun)

Saitama

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Hardly matters. The profiles are all blank, but Chiyo, Shin, Kaori, Namie, Yukiko, Kazuha

Date of Encounter:
From May to June

Contact Method:
I just walked on in

Appointment Length & Costs:
¥4-5000, maybe ¥3000 once

Type/Location:
http://kurenai-ike.com/

Language Notes:
Primarily Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
This is best read as a brief summary, as there’s not a ton (or not enoug) good stuff to balance out the unenthused or straight bad.

• Your mileage will necessarily vary. I mean there’s a lot of turnover here, and there’s not a few women providing surface. I’ve received a near-handjob, been rode hard underwear to panties and bit on the cheek by a very attractive young woman (who’s now also a line buddy), and at the same time, I doubt I’m going back.
  • Numerically, 6 out of 9 times we would have been better off thumb wrestling. I get that “it’s a job” and there’s even a placard starting you can excuse yourself to the restroom and ask the staff to change out your partner, but that process isn’t exactly fun either. More clearly, I’m saying that in these instances neither physical service nor conversation or small talk was getting anywhere. This might be in the range of “acceptable” if it wasn’t for the competition across the tracks.
  • Yes, you can lay down. It’s not a million times better, and several times I’ve just asked them to sit/lie beside me.
  • Rounding it off, YMMV, but I doubt it will very much in early-mid afternoon.
  • Ultimately, a “had a good/great time” or “met someone cool and enjoyed the moment” batting average of .333 isn’t awful, except for the fact that Miss Campus or Mary No Uchi or any other hot-girl sexy kyaba is like four-five minutes away.
Check it out, and if you go I hope good things come to you. Each time I had something noteworthy at the end, and varying from mediocre to memorably bad in the beginning.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
“Wait, you just said ‘check it out’ and then chose ‘Not Recommended.’ What gives?”

If I told you, “I don’t recommend going to that fishing hole. One time, an alligator pulled a dude into the water. Weirder yet, the alligator was somehow driving a car,” you’d for damned sure want to at least sneak a peek. So if you’ve got money and time to spend, and have been through Miss Campus enough times that the sight of young women with pert breasts and cute faces repulses you, have at it. It will be a different experience. If you’re short on either
time or money (or nerve - this place opens right out onto the main street by that exit), don’t go.

Conclusively, I typically like getting myself into weird situations, but generally the women I spoke with were not cool rad chicks with hot bods and killer attitudes, they were there (of course) looking to make the time pass as quickly and uneventfully as possible. They were not there to make even a chat worthwhile. I don’t blame them, but we’re now worlds away from something I see myself spending time on again.

That being said, I crave novelty over the known, and that underwear sumata thing with dick grabbing does make me consider rolling the dice again. Why don’t I ever learn.