Midori, Saori, Chinami At Pretty Getter Ikebukuro

Sushilover

TAG Member
Reaction score
Date: April 21, 2015
Providers: Midori, Saori, Chinami at Pretty Getter
Contact Info: http://ghg7.com/ipg/top.php
Type/Location: Oppai (Breast) Pub
Language Specifics: You will need some Japanese, but these guys are gajin-friendly. Make an attempt to speak Japanese and you can probably get in.
Session Length/Fee: 40 minutes / 6000 yen with discount on website
Physical Description: Midori is thick, not my type, Saori is a mid to late thirties provider but was hot in a Chinese dress, and Chinami is a cute 19-year-old tease at the end.
Details:
I got a 3-girl rotation, and would say Chinami was the most fun at the end. The hottest girls are saved for last to entice you to extend. Chinami was wearing an OL costume, and was a good kisser. She also hitched up her dress and was grinding me.
Recommendation: Yes, I'd especially recommend Chinami.

Even though you get a rotation at first if you start to see a particular girl they do get territorial. The price is so cheap & they keep providing beer for free, it's an underrated bargain.

They're still in business? I remember that shop from my first visits to Japan back in the 90's!

Good value but very addictive as they do not finish you off. 1 set is never enough for me. I have not been to this place but have been to many around Tokyo in the past.

I used to start my nights there chugging beers & sucking on boobs for 6,000 yen. Then I'd go out.
Sounds like a good primer.....:)